Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) (19183 Views)

Akute-Alagbole Road Re-construction: My Thoughts / Re-construction Of Ijebu-ode Road: Ogun Governor Bows To Common Sense / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ujchief(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2012
Few days ago, someone started a thread on the achievments of Gej and Dedeike was kind enough to make a 'bogus' list of Gej's over-whelming landmark achievments withing his 1.5 yrs (or 2.5 yrs) of his administration.
He mentioned, among many other projects, the massive reconstruction of the Enugu/ph expressway, which i was fortunate to plight this morning. As i started my journey, i fastened my seat belt, got ready for a smothe ride, this is wat i saw...

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2012
What a massive mess.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ujchief(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2012
Its either my not-too-smart phone has been infested with anti-GEJ virus for it not to have captured the real thing, or this is the real thing; 'lies and deciept forwarded with soo much precision that an innocent onlooker wonders if this isnt the much awaited messiah.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Mandelaguy(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2012
ujchief: Its either my not-too-smart phone has been invested with anti-GEJ virus for it not to have captured the real thing, or this is the real thing; 'lies and deciept forward with soo much precision that an innocent onlooker wil wonder if this isnt the much awaited messiah.
And I passed through that same road that same road twice in 3 days between,yes the road is bad,but you will not deny the fact that on the left side if you are coming to Umuahia,that road construction has started,also coming from port harcourt on the left side is massively undergoing construction,which is what Dedeike was pointing out.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Pukkah: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2012
Well done poster. I salute your patriotic efforts to bring this up. This is one of the ways to set fire to the house of lies, shenanigans, and rubbish which the enemies of President Jonathan (the '40 laptops' or so as they call them) are building on this forum.

But, em, let's give Dedeike a benefit of the doubt by asking this question: did you see any contractor on site?

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ujchief(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2012
Pukkah:
But, em, let's me give Dedeike a benefit of the doubt by asking this question: did you see any contractor on site?
No sir.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by manbuchai: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2012
Disgusting!!!!!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ujchief(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2012
Mandelaguy: yes the road is bad,but you will not deny the fact that on the left side if you are coming to Umuahia,that road construction has started,also coming from port harcourt on the left side is massively undergoing construction,which is what Dedeike was pointing out.
do u know what the term 'massive' re-construction means? Why are u trying to grab on straws just to sell mediocrity? That road is a disgrace and a dead trap. In civilised societies, it would have been shut down and a state of emergency declared on it. I passed thru a trailer load of livestock feed that fell over due to the bad road, rains beat the feed and condemned it. Thats someone's millions in ruin.

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2012
Mandelaguy: And I passed through that same road that same road twice in 3 days between,yes the road is bad,but you will not deny the fact that on the left side if you are coming to Umuahia,that road construction has started,[/b]also coming from [b]port harcourt on the left side is massively undergoing construction,which is what Dedeike was pointing out.

Like the poster have demostrated..a picture say a thousand words. Why not show us the pix of parts in bold.

God bless you OP..

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by miteolu(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2012
[size=15pt]MASSIVE archaic[/size]
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2012
Wooow. . . . 40 Laptops, na wa o!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jason123: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2012
God bless you UJCHIEF! These are the lies and propaganda 'they' feed us with!

ujchief: Its either my not-too-smart phone has been infested with anti-GEJ virus for it not to have captured the real thing, or this is the real thing; 'lies and deciept forwarded with soo much precision that an innocent onlooker wonders if this isnt the much awaited messiah.

^^^
Btw, I love the sarcasm! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2012
I can never take my car to this road, rubbish!!!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2012
I hope guys that knows the axis quiet well will be vigilant before they start posting pictures taken elsewhere grin cheesy grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by chrishenzo: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2012
In developed countries, before any contrustion starts, you will see the completed project designed using any of the computer softwares like auto cad. The pictures of the completed project will be place on the construction site so that citizens will see how the project will look like when completed. This also prevent dubious contractors from promising one thing and doing another thing.

But unfortunately, in Nigeria we don't see what they are building. We don't know how to judge them. It is high time that Nigeria policy makers pass it into the law that constructors must provide an image of the project they are building before they can secure the contract.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by mufc009(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2012
God punish you Dedeike

18 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ZUBY77(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2012
If you are travelling from Enugu to PH, as soon as you venture out of Enugu state territory and enter Isiagu, the begining of Ebonyi and Abia, the whole road is a death trap all the way to Aba and beyond. I drove on that road twice and changed my route to PH.

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2012
ujchief:
No sir.
lmao!

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ANYPEN(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2012
I'll rather be silent forever than to support failure & lies! I seriously don't know how people feel after coming to a public forum like this to tell lies just for what they'll put in Their mouth.

Fresh air ko, fresh mud ni.

1 Like

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by kutchs: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
And what proves that the road in the pix is actually Enugu-PH road? Is there any thing captured on the pix to prove it.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
ujchief: Few days ago, someone started a thread on the achievments of Gej and Dedeike was kind enough to make a 'bogus' list of Gej's over-whelming landmark achievments withing his 1.5 yrs (or 2.5 yrs) of his administration.
He mentioned, among many other projects, the massive reconstruction of the Enugu/ph expressway, which i was fortunate to plight this morning. As i started my journey, i fastened my seat belt, got ready for a smothe ride, this is wat i saw...
Massive indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
OP, sorry i have to deviate from topic, Na inside Aba Bus na him you fasten seatbelt grin grin.

The second picture got me laughing tongue tongue.

Anyway...this is always a norm at PH- Enugu route. They will tell you work will re-commence after the raining season.

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jason123: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Vikin: OP, sorry i have to deviate from topic, Na inside Aba Bus na him you fasten seatbelt grin grin.

The second picture got me laughing tongue tongue.

Anyway...this is always a norm at PH- Enugu route. They will tell you work will re-commence after the raining season.

I thought it was just me that saw his angry face on the second picture. LMAO! grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by ossaisly(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
Is this my own Enugu state? Now, who should start raining curses?
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by billante(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Una go jump fast to go and snap where roads are bad but will turn blind eye and hiss when una pass tru d ones dat has been reconstructed and good! The benin-ore expressway,nobody is talk about that one again because it is getting better!
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by Ozichim(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
If nothing is don eto this road by next year then, the entire South-Easthers have missed something. I heared this road will be made six lane starting from next year.
Presently this road is not usable. ie Enugu_PHC express is out of service.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by aljharem(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the second pic. see angry face grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya Beaf, Dedeike, and other goons/tribalistic bigots come and defend incompetency. rubbish

Na how they talk say electricity is improving when it is a known fact that rainy season means more power.
Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by solomonkane(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
SMH

7 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by jason123: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
billante: Una go jump fast to go and snap where roads are bad but will turn blind eye and hiss when una pass tru d ones dat has been reconstructed and good! The benin-ore expressway,nobody is talk about that one again because it is getting better!

See this ode! Are you doing us a favour by fixing the roads?! Don't we pay tax?! It is the presidential duty to ensure that these things are done appropriately! He was not elected to be eating 3 million naira meals EVERYDAY for nothing! angry

5 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by dedeike: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
How can you be so wicked and deceitful? You left all the the numerous roads I mentioned to choose ENUGU-PORTHARCOURT EXPRESSWAY.
there was never a time I mentioned Enugu-PORTHARCOURT express in that publication. I listed roads totaling over 1000 km across the federation.
Because you know they are all true, you did not bother to post a single pic of those roads but rather unintelligently went to post pics of a road that did not appear in the radar of those achievements. It is on record. Facts don't lie. I challenge everyone to visit the thread in question for further clarification on the GIGANTIC STRIDES by GEJ on roads with just one year in office

3 Likes

Re: 'Massive Re-construction' Of Enugu/PH Expressway (Pic) by aljharem(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture / House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act / Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.