Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (26241 Views)

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2012
I used to think demanding of finance of financial burdens were mainly traits seen in ladies in the university or lesser status but I was know to be wrong.

Even a lady who earns far more than you is ready to collect all your life savings and add it up to her own if you are not careful.

Whenever a lady visits, either she brings her own car or not, they usually always have this expectation of a guy paying for their transport fare or refueling their tank.

Some ask out people she comes over, some will ask you when leaving, while the shy and mature ones won't ask but as soon as you offer her, she grabs the money with both hands and even ready to use her toes too to hold on to it.

Save it people, this doesn't have to do with dating a poor girl or not, it is almost common amongst ladies of all status and caliber. From the students, business owners, bankers, Doctors and children of the very wealthy.

Most (read well I said most and not all) always want the guy to make up for the transport fare they used to come over to his place.

"Make una no forget to wish me HAPPY THREAD DAY. This is my 101 thread on nairaland"

9 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2012
Though am speechless, but you are on point!

Men will always be Men. Therefore, we can't do without paying all these petty-petty fees...lol

Happy Thread Day to you.

Regards.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by touchmehard: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2012
LOL. Happy thread day indeed cheesy
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2012
kunletiwoo: Though am speechless, but you are on point!

Men will always be Men. Therefore, we can't do without paying all these petty-petty fees...lol

Happy Thread Day to you.

Regards.

Have you noticed how they will frown their faces when they don't foresee you giving them that transport fare. Their countenance will change all of a sudden.

Thanks my brother. Will invite you for the thread party soon.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2012
touch_me_hard: LOL. Happy thread day indeed cheesy

what sort of username is this
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2012
touch_me_hard: LOL. Happy thread day indeed cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2012
joeydozzy:

what sort of username is this

That's the username you see when conji don almost kill person.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2012
Am speechless embarassed
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by MMM2(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2012
Op

It is our responsibility (men) 2 take care of dere (ladies) bills since dey supply us with day 2 day & steady punny coolcool

But @ op u still need 2 stay away from poor & stingy ladies (9ja) shocked
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2012
M M M: Op

It is our responsibility (men) 2 take care of dere (ladies) bills since dey supply us with day 2 day & steady punny coolcool

But @ op u still need 2 stay away from poor & stingy ladies (9ja) shocked

If you can read, even though you confided in me you dropped out of nursery school.
Its just a common trait joh! irrespective of being rich or poor.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2012
Blugreen: Am speechless embarassed

Then enroll in a deaf and dumb school.

4 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

LMAO!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Have you noticed how they will frown their faces when they don't foresee you giving them that transport fare. Their countenance will change all of a sudden.

lol, funny you.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nextworldnx(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2012
@op, u are on point, i have always wondered aloud myself because even the working class girls indulge in this act. Me i tire o! Sumtimes if u dont give them the TP, u may not see them or make them come around for awhile.
I guess its our cross we have to carry as guys,cos we asked for it,so we must live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
Any attempt to drain the ArQueBusieR of his 'hard-earned' cash will be taken as an act of war, and as such, the ArQueBusieR will respond with a force so deadly it will put out a candlelight. Yeah!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ayula44(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
I dont waste my money on women any day any time.if a lady knows she's got no transport n therefore,ll not come over to my place,then let her stay @ hers.if possible,i'll even collect from her.doesn't mean either of us is an 'i never chop'.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by cindyrella(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
ayula44: I dont waste my money on women any day any time.if a lady knows she's got no transport n therefore,ll not come over to my place,then let her stay @ hers.if possible,i'll even collect from her.doesn't mean either of us is an 'i never chop'.
Aka super glue grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by enroute(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Frankly, i am speechless!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Mygoldie(f): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Lmaooo...

ArQueBusieR: Any attempt to drain the ArQueBusieR of his 'hard-earned' cash will be taken as an act of war, and as such, the ArQueBusieR will respond with a force so deadly it will put out a candlelight. Yeah!

Say NO to poverty.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
en-route:
Frankly, i am speechless!
Me too. I am totally speechless embarassed
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by seedord247(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
So poverty don reach this level for naija??
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
h

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mygoldie:

Lmaooo...

Say NO to poverty.

Quit speaking in tongues, will you.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by tobechi20(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
In a buisnes, each patner must offer something

In every relationship, each party must be sacrificial

if a girl is coming to my place, she must transport her self to my place, even if she is in lagos and am in maiduguri. ..then i do pay for the return journey

6 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Booty4me: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy 101 thread day. More threadsss to your Archive.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Stop dating vampires.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by slimyem: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
same old story of crying broke-assss men !
Hia!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
sosoluv: Happy 101 Thread Day! its not an obligation on the guy to pay for fuel or transport, the lady should also pay for it herself sometimes

So the day you come to visit me and I don't give you your fare you won't get upset?

Thats my girl.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Booty4me: Happy 101 thread day. More threadsss to your Archive.

God bless you.
I will give you a VVIP ticket at the "thread party"
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop dating vampires.

Now you call them vampires.
Have you forgotten how you used to break bottle to demand for your transport fare?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: same old story of crying broke-assss men !
Hia!cheesy

Deep inside you, you know it has nothing to do with broke men or being broke.

Its just the gluttonic traits of most of you.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:
Now you call them vampires.
Have you forgotten how you used to break bottle to demand for your transport fare?
I guess dat explains ur tribal mark. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.