Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:58 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31082 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2012
I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I went to my fiancée’s place to drop off an item she urgently needed for a presentation at work.
While i was still waiting for her to come down and meet me, i met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

After thinking for a while, i offered to drop my laptop with him so that he doesn't miss out on a business deal.
i turned it on, put the password and handed it over to him. just then his daughter came down and we both strolled away as she was already late for office.

Lo and behold about 30minutes later, my fiancee called and told me where ever i was i should meet her at an eatery close to her office. i was scared and confused at the same time as this is the person i just parted with some 30minutes ago.

I rush there and waited for a while as she needed to give excuse of why she should leave the office that early in the morning.

When she arrived, she was close to tears and was accusing me of giving my laptop to her father. While i was still yet to phantom what she meant. She said her father called her and was screaming that she can't marry me on continue with the relationship because i am his biggest critic on nairaland. He said i never agree to his views and i always insult his personality.

she made me understand that since i hibernated my system, as soon as he logged on to nairaland, he saw my username and almost smashed my laptop.

I am so confused right now and scared to go pickup my laptop later today, i really don't understand why he will take this issue that far.

4 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Moesha22(f): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2012
Are you for real

3 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by bamosagie(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2012
Were you about to marry GEJ's daughter?

39 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2012
Moesha22: Are you for real

100% real.
have i come with this sort of joke before?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2012
smh
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2012
bamosagie: Were you about to marry GEJ's daughter?

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2012
Drop his user name boyfrnd, let us teach him a lesson.

9 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2012
Sijo01: Drop his user name boyfrnd, let us teach him a lesson.

If i knew it i would have done an open apology but i don't.i believe he will be fuming right now because he knows he is the one.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2012
Bring her fathers username so seun and mods can appeal to him. Afterall...what happens on nairaland stays on nairaland #NoHardFeelings

5 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Sijo01(f): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

If i knew it i would have done an open apology but i don't.i believe he will be fuming right now because he knows he is the one.

U can still do dat even witout knowing his handle.....definitely he will kno he's d one.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dani1luv: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
What if the gurl papa na beaf or sagamite?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry bro, I advise you beg seun to change your username asap OR grin grin grin

or deny the fact that your not acidtalk, probably a friend tongue tongue

Kapiish

4 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Mygoldie(f): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Damn I feel sorry for you bro. cheesy
The man in question is a kettle calling pot black. I wish you find a solution to this issue. Don't fret, e go better.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sijo01:

U can still do dat even witout knowing his handle.....definitely he will kno he's d one.

That will be the last resort. if he still insist on not giving me his daughter.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
dani1luv: grin grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
What if the gurl papa na beaf or sagamite?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry bro, I advise you beg seun to change your username asap OR grin grin grin

or deny the fact that your not acidtalk, probably a friend tongue tongue

Kapiish
\

He told her to tell me not to dare deny it because no one else can have a 100 thread created on my laptop and all.

When i was just celebrating on nairaland about my 100 threads so what came up.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ayobase(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wanna take dis to be true, and not go with sexkillz even if he was right!
Try to figure out the handles u were always against.
Then from there, we can sort out.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why does this thread look like an attention seeking one to me? Some things aren't adding up.

15 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by MMM2(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op

I suspect 190 cry cry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791

12 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
That's why I prefer to be covert. The man's reaction reeks of immaturity.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by tobechi20(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
WHAT A LIE
WHAT A CREATIVE STORY
WHAT A FUNNY WRITING
WHAT A COMEDY

u got me laughing. Move this to the joke section

12 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ireke(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Na lie...... BIIIIG lie.

If it was true, you would not come back here to diss the man since you know he already knows your user ID.

Go look for attention elsewhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Mygoldie(f): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791

Acidtalk you are an attention seeking bi..tch right?
Who are you fooling, yourself??

5 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791
lol

3 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hey man, you are a very good entertainer.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2012

www.nairaland.com/995791
Guy Park well. 90percent of stories here are fakes. They ar meant to Help odas. So Enjoy while it last

7 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2012

www.nairaland.com/995791
Somebody hold me before I faint, but I think I'm in love with sexkillz...

Dude, you be correct FBI grin

4 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Beync(f): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
I cant believe dis, but people can be so serious if dis is real
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
And for you all Dizzing the op. Go and create ur own thread too. Acidtalk iz only kippin nairaland busy. Big up man

4 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by enroute(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
of all things to stop a guy from marrying your daughter, it has to be a nairaland username. Dude cut out the cigarette smoking.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yeah he's a pretty good story teller. (English version of Lefulefu) but don't we all just hate it when someone tries to ride on our intelligence?

Look at the effort he put in trying to make it real. That's some talent, but then. . . . Smh @ thinking it happened to him.

16 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'm such a fool for believing this at first! angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.