Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31141 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Jaykizz(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz: Imagine having your wedding called off. . . That must be traumatizing. . . sad

SEXKILLZ U AR 1 HELL OF A JOKE!!! U go of topic several tyms n u hide oda ppls posts dat has aswel gone off topic! I wonda y seun stil tinks u ar worth d gamble bein a mod coz u'v made me sick of nl!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Jaykizz(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

Haven't you noticed hehas ban my HUSBAND (acidtalk) again.
3 times under 24hours.

If this guys has the power to tackle his opponents then he should stop hiding post and banning me.
Let me tarnish his low life image on this forum.
Ur own beta. D guy band me 4 almst 2monts on nl.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Jaykizz(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2012
hornipipe: Killz is_ a moderator...aπϑ moderators do not_trade insults

DEN I GUESS SEXKILLZ BROKE DAT RULE.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Jaykizz(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2012
acidtalk:

God bless you.
To my letter to Seun, I warned him to be extremely careful of this guy because he is out to intentionally bring Seun's business down.

Knowing the Romance is the 2nd most visited section after politics he wants to frustrate people out of there which will inturn translate to them leaving nairaland totally.
He is a BAD business for Seun. The earlier Seun realizes it the better.
He has already made me loose interest in nl.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jaykizz:

SEXKILLZ U AR 1 HELL OF A JOKE!!! U go of topic several tyms n u hide oda ppls posts dat has aswel gone off topic! I wonda y seun stil tinks u ar worth d gamble bein a mod coz u'v made me sick of nl!
wat_more can i_say
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by drnonny: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
@Acidtalk

U're already in a bigger deep shit cos he is following this thread!!! No marriage for u
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jaykizz:
Ur own beta. D guy band me 4 almst 2monts on nl.

Nothing and i mean absolutely nothing last for ever.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Jaykizz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Nothing and i mean absolutely nothing last for ever.
Tanx padi!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Jaykizz:
Tanx padi!

You are most welcome.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
mtcheew; undecided undecided

smh...Repulsive. no other word to describe this.LmL

#AntiClosetQueerMovement
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Royal NL is not d real world, don't make it ur life and all
Really, this is d height of idleness.....are u out on ur drugs??
How come you love Shymmex so much that anybody that talks to him would be accused of being Shymmex......You want him all to urself don't you??

I can't even get mad @ u, i just feel so sorry for you

Are u ok, Royal?? Like seriously, Are u sure u're alright??
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2013
The level of coincidences needed to make this event happen is simply enormous... methinks you are one really Cheap liar

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Ishilove: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2013
Ravenwolf: The level of coincidences needed to make this event happene is simply enormous... methinks you are one really Cheap Liar[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Stale fact. Tell us something we don't know. . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Iaz93: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.

You're a liar, he knows your username and you're still here spewing all this shait.....

If this true though, then the man is not serious
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ebyy(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2015
funny can't help lafin ;Dfunny can't help lafin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by blessedvisky(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:
Somebody hold me before I faint, but I think I'm in love with sexkillz...
Dude, you be correct FBI grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
acidtalk:
I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I went to my fiancée’s place to drop off an item she urgently needed for a presentation at work.
While i was still waiting for her to come down and meet me, i met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

After thinking for a while, i offered to drop my laptop with him so that he doesn't miss out on a business deal.
i turned it on, put the password and handed it over to him. just then his daughter came down and we both strolled away as she was already late for office.

Lo and behold about 30minutes later, my fiancee called and told me where ever i was i should meet her at an eatery close to her office. i was scared and confused at the same time as this is the person i just parted with some 30minutes ago.

I rush there and waited for a while as she needed to give excuse of why she should leave the office that early in the morning.

When she arrived, she was close to tears and was accusing me of giving my laptop to her father. While i was still yet to phantom what she meant. She said her father called her and was screaming that she can't marry me on continue with the relationship because i am his biggest critic on nairaland. He said i never agree to his views and i always insult his personality.

she made me understand that since i hibernated my system, as soon as he logged on to nairaland, he saw my username and almost smashed my laptop.

I am so confused right now and scared to go pickup my laptop later today, i really don't understand why he will take this issue that far.

sadsad
Have you married now?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Disappointed: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.