Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31094 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
i don't knw about stalking, i was talking about lying 4 attention
Shymmex, read ur last line again and do just that!

You need to get your head examined!! undecided undecided

What's for lying for attention? Attention of virtual characters?

The guy wrote a story from his imagination in first person, and he never asked you guys to post comments, nor read the damn thing. I don't know why you guys are throwing hissy fits - y'all are just weirdos..

Some you need to get laid and stop disturbing normal people on the internet.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:

He's just jealous you make front page everyday.. grin

You didn't do anything wrong, all you did was write a story based on your imagination - that's creative writing.

Lol. A lil honesty can go a long way.

Nothing wrong with creative writing, but to pass it off as reality is just plain pathetic and disturbing.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wisdom is the ability to peddle and personalize acidtalks. . . grin

sexkillz, you need to learn, damn it! angry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by nitrogen(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
This room is hot!

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by hardeyincah(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

From your history on nairaland i can see why you are so bitter.
You are jobless and will only try to vent your frustration on others.
Send me your cv i promise to get you a job before the end of next week.

https://www.nairaland.com/975034/lagos-state-teachers-recruitment-calling
https://www.nairaland.com/971586/union-bank-interview-calling
https://www.nairaland.com/966945/lagos-state-sends-sms-another
https://www.nairaland.com/735012/kpmg-partner-interview-audit
why are u so harsh on spotshot?

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think:

Lol. A lil honesty can go a long way.

His only crime was that he wrote the story in first person - if he had written the same story in 3rd person, I don't think you guys would be crying foul.

Leave the guy alone!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
hardeyincah: why are u so harsh on spotshot?

He is a use*less fellow who doesn't know where he belongs.
I needed to put him in his place.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:

His only crime was that he wrote the story in first person - if he had written the same story in 3rd person, I don't think you guys would be crying foul.

Leave the guy alone!

Dude, ask him!

Let him be clear to everyone, is it creative writing or reality.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Wisdom is the ability to peddle and personalize acidtalks. . . grin

sexkillz, you need to learn, damn it! angry

God will destroy you and your entire generation
if you hide any post again.
you want it hot so let's play the game dirty.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by hardeyincah(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
U av a nice composition that 80% free of error, but must u reply to every post that antagonizes ur opinion?

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Oh sorry Mr CBN
whether jobless or not, i'm happy with my NON ACIDTALKICAL style
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

God will destroy you and your entire generation
if you hide any post again.
you want it hot so let's play the game dirty.
awwww. . . Kuchi ku. grin

God doesn't listen to acidtalkers. . .

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think:
Dude, ask him!

Let him be clear to everyone, is it creative writing or reality.

Thanks

And do you expect people to open threads everyday about what goes on in their private lives?

That's just common sense based on the volume of threads a poster creates..

The guy is a provocateur as his handle 'acidtalk' implies - and you guys should know he'll create threads to keep people talking.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by hardeyincah(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
nitrogen: This room is hot!
it is called fire for fire..
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ shymex

I presume you are someone intelligent, from his response, do you still think this is creative writing or a liar getting caught for his obvious lies?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: awwww. . . Kuchi ku. grin

I have tried to avoid you severally but since you want it this way, dont dare hide any of my post again.
You wanted my trouble and i am ready to bake and spice it up for you.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: awwww. . . Kuchi ku. grin

Hahahaha! Sexkillz I like u jare! Please ride on. He wants "publicity"? Take his fairytale to the 10th page jare.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think: @ shymex

I presume you are someone intelligent, from his response, do you still think this is creative writing or a liar getting caught for his obvious lies?

Thanks.
Bro. You are asking the King of lies. . . The shymmexer himself. grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
hardeyincah: U av a nice composition that 80% free of error, but must u reply to every post that antagonizes ur opinion?

Oga, sorry but thats the game.
Or how do you expect this thread to make 10pages?

This dudes are just too silly to realize i am using them to become more famous.

AFTERALL CONTROVERSY IS NEEDED IN ALL FACET OF LIFE TO BE WELL KNOWN AND APPRECIATED.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:

And do you expect people to open threads everyday about what goes on in their private lives?

That's just common sense based on the volume of threads a poster creates..

The guy is a provocateur as his handle 'acidtalk' implies - and you guys should know he'll create threads to keep people talking.

Dude, nothing wrong with that. Creativity should be encouraged. However, lies and dishonesty is un-ethical and the story's main aim is distorted.

If you want to entertain, so be it. But you must let your audience be aware of your aim. Which is to entertain and not to deceive.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Hahahaha! Sexkillz I like u jare! Please ride on. He wants "publicity"? Take his fairytale to the 10th page jare.
Yes o. . . You mean this acidtalk should get to 10th page? grin

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think: @ shymex

Thanks.

Do you also call fictional writers, liars?

He's a creative writer to me, period.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

AFTERALL CONTROVERSY IS NEEDED IN ALL FACET OF LIFE TO BE WELL KNOWN AND APPRECIATED.
nope!!! u're infamous not famous

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by hardeyincah(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

. Short of words...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:
#Gbam!. . . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think:
Dude, nothing wrong with that. Creativity should be encouraged. However, lies and dishonesty is un-ethical and the story's main aim is distorted.

If you want to entertain, so be it. But you must let your audience be aware of your aim. Which is to entertain and not to deceive.

That was why I said his only crime was writing the story in first person.

If he had written the same story in 3rd person, I don't think homoerotic killz would be getting the attention he's getting on this thread..
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:

You need to get your head examined!! undecided undecided

What's for lying for attention? Attention of virtual characters?

The guy wrote a story from his imagination in first person, and he never asked you guys to post comments, nor read the damn thing. I don't know why you guys are throwing hissy fits - y'all are just weirdos..

Some you need to get laid and stop disturbing normal people on the internet.
There are so many things wrong wiv this post, I'm too tired to join u in ur realm of stupidity
Hv fun!

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
To be honest, killz is just jealous the guy makes front page everyday - and he has a growing fan base... grin

Killz thrives on NL's e-popularity, and he feels threatened by other male posters - that's why you see that faggit posting the 2nd comment on every damn thread in the romance section, with the ugly blue font...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
I wonder what is happening with the father in-law. . . Did he eventually smash the laptop? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.