Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,932 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:46 AM

Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? (1842 Views)

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Maguy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
I've been seeing a girl I used to be friends with benefits with for a while now. I've been seeing my girlfriend for about 2 years and sleeping with this other girl nearly all that time. I'm very attracted to the other girl and we've tried to just be friends but it just doesn't work. My girlfriend has no idea so it's not like it will hurt her, right?
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Euroclydon(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
u know what? put a ''d'' inbetween ur name just immediately after the ma(here)guy. are u trying to say we should help u discern btw right and wrong? i dont think so. Go get yourself checked.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by dtemidare: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
do you need us to define the difference between what is morally wrong and what is not. you are a fool. cheap attention thats what you are looking for. prrrrrrhhhhhhhh.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by MMM2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op
U even have d right 2 cheat on ur wife as d man of d family,

But if she cheats on u, u send her packing angry
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by dammytex: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why are you asking a question you know the answer to?

Joblessness?
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Is it OK for your girlfriend to cheat on you without you knowing? smiley
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Rocktation(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
I want to believe that this is just for the fun of posting. smiley
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by djeezy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
undecided@Poster, is it right for your girlfriend to cheat on you when you don't know??
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Caracta(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
ThoniaSlim: Is it OK for your girlfriend to cheat on you without you knowing? smiley
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 02, 2012
[size=18pt]UH...YEAH!!![/size]
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by acidtalk: 5:34am On Aug 02, 2012
Absolutely NO!
CHEATING IS ALLOWED
it's a normal thing in the world we live in today.
Everyone cheats.
Husbands cheat on their wives and wives on their husbands.
Students cheat during school exams and test.
Employees cheat their bosses and other way around.
Maids and domestic staff cheat on their madams.
The government cheats its citizen and the citizens as well on the government by not paying tax.
You are human and as such it so normal.

The good news is Whatever A Man Sows He Shall Surely Reap.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by cindyrella(f): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2012
Oh yeah, cheat on. But remember Karma is a bitch. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by WuzilistiQ(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Your story is simple you ddn't define your level of love for your baby, just SWAP PLAYERS for the season, i think the friend will make a better parnter for you.....i've been there but it has a big comma( , ) to it..........the r/ship might not last cos u've killed the true nature of it (friends with benefits) so D choice is urs to decide.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2012
Smh.

MsDarkSkin: [size=18pt]UH...YEAH!!![/size]
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by 190: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yield: Smh.

smh 2
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by greedie1(f): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
It may not hurt her but it definitely will hurt u.....sooner or later
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
THE WHOLE POINT OF CHEATING IS DOING IT BEHIND THAT OTHER PERSONS BACK. So yes sir, it is very wrong. if you don't want to loose your gf that is.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
OP.... U dey find make we dey hail u??
D plain thing is dis...

U DEY 4KK UP!

(1) (Reply)

Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. / Celebrities Shares 14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) / Ladies Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.