Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee (1094 Views)

How Can I Hack My Nokia 603 / How Can I Hack My Nokia 603 Symbian Belle / Pls Can Someone Tell Me Tha Latest Price Of Nokia 603 And Nokia 701 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by Daxbiz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hello All,

I bought my Nokia 603 in March, 2012.
And I must say it has surpassed all my expectations.

That being said, I needed to protect it like a baby.
So I visited my usual phone play ground, "COMPUTER VILLAGE" at Ikeja.

But to my chagrin, I could not get SCREEN PROTECTOR and POUCH/CASING (I mean that tight plastic-like cover that glues nicely to the body). Not even from all the boys that litter the area selling these accessories!!!

Even SLOT that sold the phone to me do not have them. I tire abeg.

Can anyone please direct me to where I can get these accessories?
The phone is beginning to look unkempt. And the original screen protector (lylon, lol!) is peeling off.

Anyone with useful info?

Will really appreciate!!!!!

Signed,
A concerned/worried Nokia 603 Belle lover...
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by jedisco(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
Daxbiz: Hello All,

I bought my Nokia 603 in March, 2012.
And I must say it has surpassed all my expectations.

That being said, I needed to protect it like a baby.
So I visited my usual phone play ground, "COMPUTER VILLAGE" at Ikeja.

But to my chagrin, I could not get SCREEN PROTECTOR and POUCH/CASING (I mean that tight plastic-like cover that glues nicely to the body). Not even from all the boys that litter the area selling these accessories!!!

Even SLOT that sold the phone to me do not have them. I tire abeg.

Can anyone please direct me to where I can get these accessories?
The phone is beginning to look unkempt. And the original screen protector (lylon, lol!) is peeling off.

Anyone with useful info?

Will really appreciate!!!!!

Signed,
A concerned/worried Nokia 603 Belle lover...

If you could not get it in computer village or slot, I don't think you're going to get it anywhere else.

The phone is quite new (to our environment). 701 was lucky cos it uses thesame case as C7.
The phone was released last year so if you check around, you may be quite lucky or you can wait for sometime and recheck
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by Daxbiz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Thanks, Jedisco.

I make it a point to visit "that Village" at least once a week to check.

All those dealers keep saying "he never come. we don request; dem dey bring am"

I tire joor.

ANYONE WITH INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED.

ANY DEALERS ON NAIRALAND?
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by jedisco(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2012
^^^
You really like your phone. I remember I put a case and screen guard when I bought mine but removed the guard after a week and the case after 3 weeks. I just prefer the phone the way it is.
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by Daxbiz(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2012
Please where exactly did you get your screen guard?
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by jedisco(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
In a local shop around. I just asked them for the screen guard of C7 cos I bought the phone really early and knew the guard wouldn't be out by then.
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by bizzlemie(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2012
@OP...dis hz got nufn 2 do whv ur request, sorry 4 dat. Jst wanna knw hw much yhu bought ur 603 & did yhu cut ur sim or bought a microsim? 10x
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by OmichaelO: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2012
am using nokia 603 n i use screen guard and pouch(case) for it.tho' the screen guard was cut to fit to it..n its very okay.@op wat is the colour of ur 603
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by OmichaelO: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2012
am using nokia 603 n i use screen guard and pouch(case) for it.tho' the screen guard was cut to fit to it..n its very okay.@op wat is the colour of ur 603
Daxbiz: Please where exactly did you get your screen guard?
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by OmichaelO: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2012
i got it from computer village n i got a pouch recently from agege
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by Daxbiz(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2012
O.michael.O:
i got it from computer village n i got a pouch recently from agege

Got Mine at Computer Village too (SLOT) for 38k then.

Its black.

I've still got the original screenguard on it but its really peeling off (Not nice at all)

I did not want a cut screenguard, thats why I've not changed mine.
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by Daxbiz(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2012
Please where exactly dd you get the POUCH.

And what type is it?
Re: My Nokia 603 Pleeeaseeeee by Daxbiz(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2012
bizzlemie: @OP...dis hz got nufn 2 do whv ur request, sorry 4 dat. Jst wanna knw hw much yhu bought ur 603 & did yhu cut ur sim or bought a microsim? 10x

Had to cut the SIM making it a microsim.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your FREE 15GB Online Storage INSTANTLY / How Do I Get 3g On my Samsung Galaxy Mega GT 19205? / Google+ Scam!!! (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.