Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (8764 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / CBN Response To Sanusi Plagiarism Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (born 31 July 1961) was appointed Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria on 3 June 2009. He is a career banker and ranking Fulani nobleman, and also serves as a respected Islamic scholar. The renowned global financial intelliegence magazine, The Banker, published by the Financial Times, has conferred on Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi two awards. He has been recognised with the global award for Central Bank Governor of the Year, as well as for Central Bank Governor of the Year for Africa. The TIME magazine also listed Sanusi in its TIME 100 list of most influential people of 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanusi_Lamido_Sanusi
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
So Bros SLS is 50 today. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by ifihearam: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
You are now 50 and a major sponsor of boko haram. So many people with bright future has been killed and some didn't clock 50 yet u are 50.if truly u are supporting.........I will come back to that

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by miteolu(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
HAPPY NON SENSE DAY
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by alaoeri: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
HNosegbe: So Bros SLS is 50 today. Happy birthday sir.
No 51, but the guy no try his regime as CBN governor witness highest sack of bank workers in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
alaoeri:
No 51, but the guy no try his regime as CBN governor witness highest sack of bank workers in Nigeria.

Oh 51 sorry, thanks for the correction.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
I think i read a `suspected Islamic Scholar` ooops! My bad. Happy birthday Mallam grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Dizzybizzy: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy birthday SLS...
Best wishes!

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy Birthday to him . . . Long life to him as well

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by dani1luv: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Weyrey grin grin

Happy Birthday to him anyway

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by naffysa(f): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
HBD LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by manny4life(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
Well I wish him goodluck to him... I still have courtesy to tell a failure like him, HPD grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by lacasa: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam: You are now 50 and a major sponsor of boko haram. So many people with bright future has been killed and some didn't clock 50 yet u are 50.if truly u are supporting.........I will come back to that

Every Northerner is a sponsor of BH undecided

Get a life

All dis bad-blood won't take Ɣou anywhere bt if u r not careful, it may consume u

Hate, is a man-eater. Watch out wink

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by ebamma(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
happy birthday fellow gunner,make you lead cbn better than arsene wenger is leading our team
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by ebamma(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam: You are now 50 and a major sponsor of boko haram. So many people with bright future has been killed and some didn't clock 50 yet u are 50.if truly u are supporting.........I will come back to that
shattap kid,if u have nothing good to say

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Amdoyin(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hpy buffdai, mallam sanusi...
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by proudlyafrican(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wow! so i share the same birthday with this Dude? Wow!!!! the only difference is i don`t have money to pump champagne with my Buddies...HBD Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by bolayod(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy birthday mallam sanusi, i wish you long life in ALLAH“ NAME

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Ijebulogic(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
2012 - 1961 is 51 o!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Moralistli(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Rejoice with those that are rejoicing says lord of host.......HBD sir,,,,,,,
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by 9jii(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]

when are u goin to start thinkn like sm1 wit brain?i noe u hv1 but is like u dnt hv none,cox d way u r talkn here.

its not that any1 wit money or big possition in this gov from d north is cconnected to BH.

your hatred is xposin d fool side of n hidin d smart side of u,

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by mmmustapha(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
HBD lamido, Allah yaima sarkin Kano, dan sarki jinin musulinci
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by DeepSight(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
And may the Good Lord afflict him with all the injustice and misery he has afflicted innocent Nigerians with, as the spirit directs.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by dangaye: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
HBD, wishing you more years ahead.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Ortis: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy bfd n LONG LIVE 2 ONE OF D BLOODIEST THIEVES IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by FindOut(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy Birthday Mallam Sanusi. One of the public servants i respect in Nigeria. I do not agree with all your decisions and statements all the time, but I respect you, and your intelligence and brilliance is not in doubt. Though I believe you can serve this country better outside the CBN.

Long life and many more wonderful years sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by xtremeidea(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
Happy baiday to mallam sanusi! Wishing u more years ahead!
Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by aryzgreat: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
happy bokoharam day to boko haram sponsor! insha allah!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by wandeay: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
f.uck him! I dont care

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by waja(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
@51, U gave Kano victims #100m, which fetched U tuban majek title. Get a new life from now by remembering other tribes, afterall, CBN is for all.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by eledalo: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Jarus is having an orggggasm somewhere! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakowa & Wife Were Looking Forward To 34 Years Anniversary / Obiano Recommends Death Sentence For Fake Drug Peddlers, Says It's Evil / Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria"- Prof Tekena Tamuno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.