Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,452 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:32 AM

HSA Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HSA Interview (7366 Views)

Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept / Called For An Interview By HSA / Called For An Interview By HSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HSA Interview by benenk(f): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
U r invited for our test & interview at No.15 adekunbi cres by oluwaleimu str off toyin str ikeja.

I just got this test today, am I doing know anytin abt d organization.

Can anyone help me out?
Re: HSA Interview by benenk(f): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pls, I need reply abt ds company
Re: HSA Interview by olahyra(f): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
Got d text yesterday to go today, but didn't go cos, it looks lyk scam to me undecidedGot d text yesterday to go today, but didn't go cos, it looks lyk scam to me
Re: HSA Interview by benenk(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
olahyra: Got d text yesterday to go today, but didn't go cos, it looks lyk scam to me undecidedGot d text yesterday to go today, but didn't go cos, it looks lyk scam to me

But, did you apply for ds organisation? Cos I goggle them, n no positive result.
Re: HSA Interview by 1forall: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Did you bother to read through the top threads at all? All you're asking for have been well discussed there already.
Re: HSA Interview by kasheemawo(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2012
You dont need soothsayer to tell you that they are scammers.i got the text message too and i called the number bck and i said YOU ARE A THIEF.
Re: HSA Interview by benenk(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
benenk: U r invited for our test & interview at No.15 adekunbi cres by oluwaleimu str off toyin str ikeja.

I just got this test today, am I doing know anytin abt d organization.

Can anyone help me out?

Guys, be careful o! I decided to go and check the place for myself since d street is close to my church in toyin street. Its totally rubbish.

Any agencies or organisational that calls you for interview, and start giving you plenty stories, just note that there is money involved.

The so called HSA, that talked abt empowering people is asking pple to pay #8,500 for health license and you must part of that #8,500 as commitment fee before you leave. The name of the licensing organisation, they refuse to say.

Pls, how can graduate still fall for that rubbish? Paying for health license to sell drugs? Pls, drugs and food supplement are sensitive tinz, dat can put you behind bars if one is not careful. Pls, be wise.

Pls, stay away from HSA, they are fraud.

1 Like

Re: HSA Interview by kellyjessy1gma: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
Thanks guys for the analysis. Today 15th October 2012, I just got same SMS for so called TEST/INTERVIEW at same venue No.15 adekunbi cres by oluwaleimu str off toyin str ikeja.
Phone number 08033957848
This people must have been posting fake job ads on top job site in Nigeria. angry

Thanks Guys.
Re: HSA Interview by Samwilsonz: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
SCAMMM.................RUN FOR UR LIFE.....
Re: HSA Interview by AbOhienJoy: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dear All,

I was one who declined the offer from VHR and even HSA after asking me to pay 8,500. But come to think of it others who decieved me that they were fraudsters but somehow managed to give a trial are benefiting now. I know 3 persons and im still searching and even spending more to other various job test. I appreciat the fact that u know they are Multi Level Marketers of Healthcare drugs.But dont u sincerely think u need a license for such moves b'cos to even open a chemist shop, you are required to pay 15,000 for their cert/license not to talk of being under the body of PSN to have a pharmacy. Granted, u may not have that money at that material time but instead of listing them among fraudsters, which is not fair it's better u get up, go and leave them to continue their stuff and what u were not told is that they are affiliated to international bodies. Two of the persons that decieved me and went behind to pay 8500 for license are doing good and traveling out of the country for conferences and seminars. All other differnt names u hear of are subsidiaries of one main coy.I dont have anything doing yet but i still look forward to accepting their offer wen next im called and this time i will be patient to know more and how everything works. I heard they are recruiting presently but i have not been called even tho i have sent my cv to the email addr i heard and saw.Below are the email addresses.

omoonnet@yahoo.com, absplendid@yahoo.com or send your name,mobile no and course of study to the following HR nos below
08038525574, 07055640828,07035807967.
I was told your course of study is not a barrier. they have vacancies for various positions for fresh graduates too. closing date is 9th of Nov. Well, this is how far I can go.Patience is key if one wants to make it life. Thanks
Re: HSA Interview by voigon: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
@Ab-ohien Joy seems you are their agent here. we aren't scared of you mind you. Pls i promise to join this organisation of yours if you will explain to me how the organisation earns its profit. At the training we were told that any money made in the course of test is meant for the apprentice and the seminar is themed free health talk meaning the organisation is not expected to pay.
I am not the greedy type thinks of just my selfish benefit, i also want to help build your so called organisation (HSA)
Give me a chain breakdown and of you income source. if you ain't rich you can't make me rich

1 Like

Re: HSA Interview by praise276: 4:41am On Nov 27, 2012
i also got a text 2 come for interview 2day (27/11/12) and i cant remember sending my CV to them, i dont even know if i should attend or not
Re: HSA Interview by kasheemawo(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2012
praise276: i also got a text 2 come for interview 2day (27/11/12) and i cant remember sending my CV to them, i dont even know if i should attend or not
u can go mumu,cant u read btw the lines?
Re: HSA Interview by azekem(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2012
I got a text frm H.S.A inviting me for am interview 29/11/2012 at 9, Oremeji Str., Off Holy Saviour, Isolo Lagos. are they fraudsters?
Re: HSA Interview by hefhem: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2012
?? so call HAS ar in IBADAN too.
Re: HSA Interview by kasheemawo(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2012
azekem: I got a text frm H.S.A inviting me for am interview 29/11/2012 at 9, Oremeji Str., Off Holy Saviour, Isolo Lagos. are they fraudsters?
u can go there on time,they are for real in scamming.

1 Like

Re: HSA Interview by azekem(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2012
I did not go because I smell a rat, if they are scammer y should go and waste my transport money. that is how Nutricare call for interview i thought they were company only to fine out they are health care scammer working for GNLD asking us to pay 8,000 after 3 hour long lecture.

1 Like

Re: HSA Interview by msrk: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2012
It is hightime HSA stop pretending as recruiters or else nemesis will catch up with them one day. They should declare themselves to the public as marketers of medical products. HSA invited me for a written interview when apllied for an accountant position. The interview turned out to orientation lecture as their staff came one after the other to lecture all the applicants on the busines of HSA, marketing skills etc. Some people started leaving one after the other. I decided to wait and see the outcome of their lecture. End of discussion is their usual payment of 8,500 for licence before you can be one of their marketers. There is nothing wrong with their marketing activities but the way they confuse innocent job seekers to become marketers is wrong. They should be posting vacancies for marketers only.

1 Like

Re: HSA Interview by dozieben2(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ab-Ohien Joy:
Dear All,

I was one who declined the offer from VHR and even HSA after asking me to pay 8,500. But come to think of it others who decieved me that they were fraudsters but somehow managed to give a trial are benefiting now. I know 3 persons and im still searching and even spending more to other various job test. I appreciat the fact that u know they are Multi Level Marketers of Healthcare drugs.But dont u sincerely think u need a license for such moves b'cos to even open a chemist shop, you are required to pay 15,000 for their cert/license not to talk of being under the body of PSN to have a pharmacy. Granted, u may not have that money at that material time but instead of listing them among fraudsters, which is not fair it's better u get up, go and leave them to continue their stuff and what u were not told is that they are affiliated to international bodies. Two of the persons that decieved me and went behind to pay 8500 for license are doing good and traveling out of the country for conferences and seminars. All other differnt names u hear of are subsidiaries of one main coy.I dont have anything doing yet but i still look forward to accepting their offer wen next im called and this time i will be patient to know more and how everything works. I heard they are recruiting presently but i have not been called even tho i have sent my cv to the email addr i heard and saw.Below are the email addresses.

omoonnet@yahoo.com, absplendid@yahoo.com or send your name,mobile no and course of study to the following HR nos below
I was told your course of study is not a barrier. they have vacancies for various positions for fresh graduates too. closing date is 9th of Nov. Well, this is how far I can go.Patience is key if one wants to make it life. Thanks
You talk like the fact you don't have somtin doing has rendered you senseless... U don't have to wait for them to call u, simply go to the address and dash them 8500... When they give u a job hala us we are waiting ... grin
Ab-Ohien Joy:
Dear All,

You talk like the fact you don't have somtin doing has rendered you senseless... U don't have to wait for them to call u, simply go to the address and dash them 8500... When they give u a job hala us we are waiting ...

1 Like

Re: HSA Interview by azekem(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2012
don't listen to her, i believe she is one of them, if she feels that she believe them she can go and pay work for her good.
Re: HSA Interview by JUWY(f): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
I got same too, pls who someone who knows the company should tell us what it is about. Thanks
Re: HSA Interview by darendutch: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2013
I also got this kinda text msg telling me to come for interview buh with a wrong date on it, does feb hv a 29th day in 2013?...or was it just an ordinary mistake?, secondly if they were tp be a corporate organist as they claim, why dont they have a website?. or beta still accompany those txt msgs they send to job seekers with a solid web adress to affirm the authenticity and clear the freaking doubts from the minds of many once ad for all....am not saying they aint real sha oo...buh hw the hell did they get my numba telling me am shortlisted for a job i didnt even apply for in the first place.....it beats me oooooooooo
Re: HSA Interview by 4nez(f): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
I got a text frm this HSA to come for an interview tommorow at no 32 toyin st opp st leo's catholic church Ikeja,Lagos..I don't even rem sending my application to them, and I decided to google HSA and I got different stories of them being fake...now I really know dey re scarmmers, pls if ur not sure of a company textin you for an interview,only u have to google it to check if its genuine.
Re: HSA Interview by seyilabi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
So these people has changed their location, they used to conduct their so called interview at a church in Olojojo b/stop area of Oworonshoki in Lagos. The full meaning of that acronym is Health Stream Alliance.
Re: HSA Interview by phlex200(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
I count it as rubbish. when igot the message, nobody to give me clue who they are until I wasted my transport fair to attend an interview turn to lecture that lasted more than 5hours. I blame myself inshort.
Re: HSA Interview by Lydohlistik: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yeah! Now I knw d typ org HAS is. Dey ar nt scammer, dey ar just imported drug lyk tansley, tiashi n co dat operate ranks/level ova rank/level. I'v experienced an invitation lyk dat wen I ws an undergraduate, in short u dat ar seeking for job ar far beta dan dos wu will lecture u nt test/interview. Nt scammer but drug agent trying to create stressful Job
Re: HSA Interview by giddy02: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2013
i jst got an invitation from HSA for a written test and oral interview,i called dem to knw wat their activities are and even cant even get a convincing information about dem. Hw can a company big enof to recruit not hav a website for piple to visit and get to knw dem??

(1) (Reply)

Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Pathway Services Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.