Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Prayer By A Single Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prayer By A Single Lady (925 Views)

Hilarious photos of a single girl and her friend who is about to get married / Photo: Prayer Of A Desperate Single Lady / See The Desperate Poem By A Single Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer By A Single Lady by MAYOWAAK: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
HEAR THIS OH
In a singles convention a prayer point was raised" that singles should pray for their heart desires".
A lady prayed,"oh lord I don't want to marry a short man. Any short man that is coming my way I bound him by holy ghost fire!
And there's this short man standing next to her, praying: oh lord I'm a short man but I'm a billionaire.
Immediately she heard the word 'billionaire', her prayer changed.
She said "oh lord! is that your voice? Who am I to say no? I will marry the 'content' and ignore the 'container'.
Re: Prayer By A Single Lady by valencia1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
She doesnt knw wat she wants
Re: Prayer By A Single Lady by Exponental(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
N wen d money(content) finish, wat will happen 2 d body(container).

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Is The True Owner Of A MAN, The Mother Or The Wife? / Dream Church / If Not For Music What Some Naija Musicians Would Have Turn Out To Be!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.