Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable (1152 Views)

Shape Village Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Uninterrupted Power Supply / So When Will Nigerians Enjoy Just 12hours Of Uninterrupted Electricity? / 3 Weeks Of Uninterrupted Electricity In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by ibukunobi: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
PHCN Just took the light in my compound now while i was hoping to see if they can make it one week for me, they were 12 hours close to seven days. I would have celebrated it.Anyway i wish it can continue like this, then i will not be angry to pay their bills, i spent minimum of 700 naira fuel every day.Now this people have saved like 4000 naira for me. This is going to be the first positive thing i have seen in this country since say 20 years back. I just wish to express my joy because if this can be evenly shared in all part of this country, come what may, the economy will grow...
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Dainfamous: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
FRESH AIR GEJ AND PROF NAJI ARE MAKING IT HAPPEN...
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Rossikk(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
UP NAIJA. grin
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by movers82(m): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2012
I am also experiencing same in my area of Lagos that has formerly been bedevilled with constant interrupted power supply, it seems too goood to be true as in 24hrs of light for around a week now, I just pray it stays this way for our common good.
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by sheyguy: 3:35am On Aug 01, 2012
OP u didn't state ur area for other NL who also live there to testify. This thread looks like a scam to me.
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Geomac: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2012
OP, why didn't you mention your area?
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by diehard1: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2012
My generator has gone on sabbatical leave too
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by andresia(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2012
SCAM!!! Nairalanders beware of the leprous 40 laptops!
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2012
What scam? Give it to GEJ jorrrr. I stay in Gbagada and we have been enjoying uninterruped power supply for over a week now.
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by amdy08: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2012
you ppl shld av specified ur areas.mine has been on since friday last week in kuje Abj.dou i leave early in the mornyn and come bk at night ,i always meet light...kudos to power minister.
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Jakumo(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2012
The Silence of the Generators is real, y'all, and should not invoke fear, despite any phonetic similarities to The Silence of the Lambs. Most home-land resident Nigerians under 30 years of age have grown up with the relentless drone of diesel and gasoline generators serving as a sound-track to life in The Giant of Africa, so it may be traumatic for some, to understand and accept the concept of plugging into wall-sockets, and thus connecting to electrical power delivered SILENTLY.

In response to enquiries made by a visiting delegation of British dignitaries in the early 1960's, eliciting suggestions as to what the most pressing needs of Ibadan might be at that time, flamboyant Nigerian politician Chief SLA Akintola famously said " When I scratch the wall with my fingernail, LIGHT must appear LAU !!" Today in 2012, thanks to the Giant Steps for Mankind taken by the AKSON government of Johnny Goodluck, Nigerians can once again expect to scratch the wall with their fingernails, and have LIGHT appear, LAU !!

With the sudden arrival of greatly improved electrical power supplies to rapidly expanding swathes of the Nigerian nation, her population's mounting jubilation will all but drown out the muted wailing and gnashing of teeth that will emanate from mournful gatherings comprising Nigeria's portable power-generator importing cartel members, and their now retrenched collaborators in crime, those government electrical power employees who, by willful sabotage of power transmission equipment, trapped Nigeria in pitch darkness for thirty un-interrupted years.

Light it up Johnny B. Goode ! Light it up !

1 Like

Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by 175(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2012
My area in Asaba has bn in darknes 4d past 3 months. And guess wat? PHCN brot dia bill 4 May n June telling me i consumed #5875 wort of electrical power. Na wetin i do? *sobs*
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by seunadeolu(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2012
It true guys i reside and also work around yaba and electricity power has been constantly stable for weeks now like last week friday it was on till early sunday morning and brought back be4 11am in the morning only taken for short intervals! IF WE BELIEVE IT (NIGERIANS) WE DEFINITELY CAN ACHIEVE IT!
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Skywalker5(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2012
ibukun obi: PHCN Just took the light in my compound now while i was hoping to see if they can make it one week for me, they were 12 hours close to seven days. I would have celebrated it.Anyway i wish it can continue like this, then i will not be angry to pay their bills, i spent minimum of 700 naira fuel every day.Now this people have saved like 4000 naira for me. This is going to be the first positive thing i have seen in this country since say 20 years back. I just wish to express my joy because if this can be evenly shared in all part of this country, come what may, the economy will grow...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by otokx(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2012
40 Laptops at work
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by billante(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
otokx: 40 Laptops at work

Are u guys not tired of saying dat crap!
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by engrtee(f): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Gej for president 2015
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by dublinkmy6: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
This developement is true! There have been improved power supply these last few months in my area (okokomaiko). Thumbs up Gej!!!
The "40 laptops" noisemakers can go and die, btw why are they always on NL and complaining about "40 laptops"? Don't you guys have jobs?
Maybe we have paid anti- Gej cyber workers here because it's getting ridiculous of them.
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! PHCN JUST FLASHED LIGHT IN MY AREA FOR 3MINUTES AFTER FOUR MONTHS OF TOTAL BLACK OUT grin grin
pop champagne! 3 minutes of uniterrupted power supply smiley where the haters? angry three minutes! 3 minutes,iii minutes HURRAY!!!
GOVERNMENT IS WORKING!! three minutes of power supply after four months? smiley hurray, thanks giving at church this sunday grin grin
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by billante(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
torkaka: THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! PHCN JUST FLASHED LIGHT IN MY AREA FOR 3MINUTES AFTER FOUR MONTHS OF TOTAL BLACK OUT grin grin
pop champagne! 3 minutes of uniterrupted power supply smiley where the haters? angry three minutes! 3 minutes,iii minutes HURRAY!!!
GOVERNMENT IS WORKING!! three minutes of power supply after four months? smiley hurray, thanks giving at church this sunday grin grin

Mad man!
Re: Six Days Of Uninterrupted Power Supply To My Compound- This Is Unbellievable by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
billante:

Mad man!

bros wetin angry i only spoke of my own experience nah embarassed

(1) (Reply)

GOVERNOR Amosun Of Ogun State Cedes 500 Hectares Of Land To Lagos State / My Vision For 2013 -ajimobi / T.A Orji: My Predecessors Should Know Why Abia Is Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.