Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce (69258 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NIMC Finally Calls For Credentials Check Up. / Nbplc Finally Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by omoijoba1: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
Cruise-z:

If you can provide the exercises you will perform that day, i can give you all tips on how to ace assessment centre. I have attended some, but none organized by NB PLC. Before you provide the exercises, i will look up what we can use to practice group discussion, slide preparation and presentation. BRB
I don't really understand what you mean by asking me to provide the exercise, however, I will appreciate if you have some useful tips for me. Therefore I am waiting for you to return.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by jstringz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Kolkleen: I got the mail too, Management Trainee. All the best guys, I may not attend tho sad

L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

Am on the page
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by jstringz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Kolkleen: I got the mail too, Management Trainee. All the best guys, I may not attend tho sad
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by jstringz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2012

L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾

Am on the page

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by highlyfavoured: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hey guys,did any prospective trainee brewer receive the mail?
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ekolina(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2012
Na wa NB o, hw was dis selection made. D invite posted reads u wer selected nt sucesful nor shortlisted
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Kolkleen(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
mrjimmy:

lol, did you say 'may', bruh?!

cheesy well, who knows; I just might attend it. Anything can still come up as mine is on the 9th of Nov wink or what do you think?
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Kolkleen(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
ekolina: Na wa NB o, hw was dis selection made. D invite posted reads u wer selected nt sucesful nor shortlisted
Same noni
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Femsyn(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
A veeeeerrrrry reliable insider source just informed me on the need for peeps yet to get a mail to quickly set sail and move on.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by mrjimmy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kolkleen:

cheesy well, who knows; I just might attend it. Anything can still come up as mine is on the 9th of Nov wink or what do you think?

make banke hear… lol!

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Collinseruogun: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2012
[quote author=jstringz][/quote]
Pls guys I've been finding it difficult to access my mail since last month, did anybody receive an Sms or just mails n can someone pls send d reply e.mail address so I tell them my problem. Tanks
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
anyone with an idea of what we shut be expecting at the assessment center? is it an interview of a form of interview
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by combnshine(f): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2012
an assessment centre interview is like a discussion interview....
the candidates will be divided into groups and assessed based on their abilities to discuss well and accurately on topics given to the group...
but remember also that the interviewers will be watching to see how you react in a team, how you respond to decisions made, do u ve great ;eadership skills.....are u a team player or do u always want pple to accept your own views....
and also u need to talk and make urself heard , not kipping quiet and accepting what others say...

but generally its a form of discussion sha
dont be scared...it is quite better than the panel interview i tink...cos u r in groups....panel interview na only u, ur ear and the interviewers....
gud luck
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by geogino(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Femsyn: A veeeeerrrrry reliable insider source just informed me on the need for peeps yet to get a mail to quickly set sail and move on.
Pls can I get a contact that wld enable me shift ♍Ɣ date. The current date is so tight 4me. Any form of help wld be well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by juchey: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
hi guys, its kinda painful for me
i did d second stage but hvnt got a mail yet.funny enough, for the second stage test, while others got emails and sms, i only got an sms, no email. for those that got the email invite, did any of u get an sms too? im prety sure i did well in d test.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by aetel1: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
combnshine: an assessment centre interview is like a discussion interview....
the candidates will be divided into groups and assessed based on their abilities to discuss well and accurately on topics given to the group...
but remember also that the interviewers will be watching to see how you react in a team, how you respond to decisions made, do u ve great ;eadership skills.....are u a team player or do u always want pple to accept your own views....
and also u need to talk and make urself heard , not kipping quiet and accepting what others say...

but generally its a form of discussion sha
dont be scared...it is quite better than the panel interview i tink...cos u r in groups....panel interview na only u, ur ear and the interviewers....
gud luck

Ok but is it going to be just group interview or we should expect the one man interview too.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by y2kola(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Read more about assessment centres here. http://www.naijajobsportal.com/2012/06/graduate-assessment-centres-what-you.html Though each company's own varies but similar in nature...you should expect a short test, group discussion, personal tasks, an interview....each stages independent of each other but u must try and do well in most of the stages...The key is your confidence...Wish you guys all the best...see u at the top
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2012
geogino:
Pls can I get a contact that wld enable me shift ♍Ɣ date. The current date is so tight 4me. Any form of help wld be well appreciated.

juchey: hi guys, its kinda painful for me i did d second stage but hvnt got a mail yet.funny enough, for the second stage test, while others got emails and sms, i only got an sms, no email. for those that got the email invite, did any of u get an sms too? im prety sure i did well in d test.

seems you misquoted your email or the correspondance is going to your spam/bulk messages. Ask other guys to forward their invites to you so you can call or mail the staff in charge.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by samsown: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2012
pls can someone forward the mail
Want to contact them because I didn't get any mail.
Would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by hybridoj: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
Please can anyone be nice enough to forward the mail to me on mymail2is@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you so much smiley
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Mimiok(f): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hallo....people that went for the Interview should say something. I've not heard from them whether i passed or failed the function-based test. Please someone should say something abeg
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by MATTHEW59: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hafa? Any news?
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ceeboy: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Guys they are way pass the function test....for us that were not called for the assessment centre I guess its safe to say we should move on to other things.

After the interview they have been called for HR chat and medicals...resumption is January.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by gboladiran(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hi, pls can u b particular abt those that were called for medicals?? Is it d managemnt trainee, or trainee brewers or which of d categories because I ws part of d management trainee assessmnt and I nor any of my grp members has bn called. Hola bck, tnx
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by ceeboy: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
@gboladiran...my friend that has done his was for trainee brewer. Keep faith...yours would come...I guess it should be in batches.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by MATTHEW59: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
gboladiran: Hi, pls can u b particular abt those that were called for medicals?? Is it d managemnt trainee, or trainee brewers or which of d categories because I ws part of d management trainee assessmnt and I nor any of my grp members has bn called. Hola bck, tnx
All positions guy, trainee brewers, trainee engineers and mgt trainees inclusive. Success 2 all called.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2012
ceeboy: Guys they are way pass the function test....for us that were not called for the assessment centre I guess its safe to say we should move on to other things.

After the interview they have been called for HR chat and medicals...resumption is January.

Cheers.
Wow, eye opener! The little i know is that previously as from from interview/assessment stage they normally send both congratulatory and reject emails.

Oh well, life goes on guys. After my NYSC, NBplc was the first test i wrote in 2007. Wasn't prepared and flunked it then, but scaled it 4 years later and I'm now in.

Keep your heads up!
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by combnshine(f): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
SALES REPS WERE ALSO CALLED
I WAS CALLED OOOOOOO...
AM SO HAPPY OOOO
ANY OTHER PERSON?
PLS MAKE U NA TALK OOOO
MEDICALS ON MONDAY....YIPEEEE!!!
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by MATTHEW59: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2012
combnshine: SALES REPS WERE ALSO CALLED
I WAS CALLED OOOOOOO...
AM SO HAPPY OOOO
ANY OTHER PERSON?
PLS MAKE U NA TALK OOOO
Congrats, Madam. D very best.
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by MATTHEW59: 2:30am On Dec 26, 2012
combnshine: SALES REPS WERE ALSO CALLED
I WAS CALLED OOOOOOO...
AM SO HAPPY OOOO
ANY OTHER PERSON?
PLS MAKE U NA TALK OOOO
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by neyotunex: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Please did anyone know the workforce format question for firstbank ability test, pls kindly email the soft coies to me on my email, neyo_snowboy4real@yahoo.com. Thnk you
Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by theice: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
ogogambus please send it to my email chrys_eze@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.