Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Cornall College Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cornall College Scam (1059 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Queen's College Aba. / College Of Education Warri Interview / Project Management College In Nigeria, Fake, Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cornall College Scam by gentlejohn(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
A friend introduced me to an organisation called cornall college(a post sec sch),with their recruiting office at LSDPC estate shopping complex , oba ogunji rd after d forte oil(AP) pen cinema. She had earlier informed me of a job offer,with an employment letter stating a salary package of about #80,000 as a secretary. I dropped my CV friday,and was called 4 interview on monday, which I attended. After d interview I was asked 2 check back on tuesday(2day).With high expectation,I got 2 their office and meet about 40 other applicants, we were all asked 2 pay #7,000 2 a union bank act. no(private act) b4 d end of 2moro,cos they were moving 2 their new office by fri. They did d same to about 60 unsuspecting applicant march ds year. They are thieves n applicants should avoid them.
Re: Cornall College Scam by 234GT(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2012
Thanks for the info. You do well.
Re: Cornall College Scam by studor: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
its a pity that some people derive joy in defraudin others. I just came back from the said school address (43, Waheed Ewenla Street, Idimu bus stop, idimu, lagos) and believe me there was no such thing as Cornall college there. According to the people residing there, not even a single school is situated in the street. I was told i was the third person today ( 1st aug, 2012) asking them for the same thing. Beware!
Re: Cornall College Scam by gentlejohn(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
43 Awenla street Idimu is a private property,they are just defrauding desperate job seekers.General public beware CORNALL COLLEGE IDIMU is a non existing institution.
Re: Cornall College Scam by dkolu(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
dont know why people keep falling for this scammers. it has been repeated several times on this forum that you should not pay anybody money to get you a job. there is no responsible recruitment agency that charges job applicant fees before recruiting them. that is the responsibilty of the recruiting organization. i am very sorry if i sound too hard but its just that it really make me angry when people come hear and tell us they have been scammed without seeking for advice before paying.
Re: Cornall College Scam by tpapi: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
Op, i op u didnt pay any money
Re: Cornall College Scam by gentlejohn(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
I did not pay ,am fully aware of dr tricks n devices .But I was touched when graduates were being brainwashed out of desperation . The website 4 d skool is www.cornall.com

(1) (Reply)

Holistic Brand Agency Recruiting! / Shell Nigeria E & P Company Ltd Vacancies / Help! Does Anyone Know Anything About This Org.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.