Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents (46674 Views)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. / Jim Iyke Bought Limousine For Nadia Buari As Birthday Gift [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by LailaIkeji1: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pictures of Ghanaian beautiful actress Nadia Buari as a kid and her parents' pictures too.

Here, what do you think?

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/07/cute-photos-pics-of-nadia-buari-as-kid.html

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
She's really cute. wink
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by anonymous6(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nice pictures
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by DramsQ: 1:40am On Aug 01, 2012
Nice pictures but I always thought one of her parents was white,she seems like a half cast to me.anyhow sha she's a fine girl.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2012
She's beautiful, charming, clean and attractive. grin
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by ebamma(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2012
olusegun obasanjo as a kid

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2012
She looks so much like her mom that it's scary.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2012
Shes soooo cute and beautiful.shes always been adorable since she was a kid.infact she looks like her dad n mom at d same time
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
Photocopy of mommy.

Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
Her mother is not even pure white.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by shadrach77: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
i heard she doesn't drink garri grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Faraidi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
She is a fine girl the type i wish to f**k
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by djeezy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
;DDissenting view here. Cream@work. Well she's pretty, but honestly I thought her dad or mum was white.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by mikron(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
na wa o! But this girl is an halfcaste. And the dad and mum here are 100 percent blacks. How come? Abi mama play away match with a white man before she (nadia) was conceived? Just thinking aloud.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by ebamma(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
see lap,this girl is damn too bleepable
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by djeezy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
mikron: na wa o! But this girl is an halfcaste. And the dad and mum here are 100 percent blacks. How come? Abi mama play away match with a white man before she (nadia) was conceived? Just thinking aloud.
I wonder too. Lol
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Sagytarius(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Choi!! If to say na Ini Calabar, ehm..sorry, Ini Edo, dem for don cast am die- dem go dey wonder y e even make front page. Na'im be say Ini wowo Oo. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Is she from the Igbo part of Ghana? undecided... She looks like some1 4rm Imo
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Azumy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
shadrach77: i heard she doesn't drink garri grin grin grin
lol na talk b dis ne?
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by sage2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Shege, Essien! Been there, done that, and back home. I have to figure out a way of getting there too. I learned Ayew is currently there and doing it.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Abeg send this thread to Ghana section, this ppl have learnt not to respect Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
shadrach77: i heard she doesn't drink garri grin grin grin

then she must be "oliver oliver olivvvverr Twist" grin grin
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Igabe(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Waow! She ΐƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ₪☺τ̅ bad at all.
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by logica(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
mikron: na wa o! But this girl is an halfcaste. And the dad and mum here are 100 percent blacks. How come? Abi mama play away match with a white man before she (nadia) was conceived? Just thinking aloud.
It's obvious she's biracial even from her infant pic (check her hair). Most likely the dad is actually a step-dad.

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by masterpiecer(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
@Laila Ikeji
there is something about me and those your eyes o
havent figured it out yet sha, still loading... wink

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by cap28: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
That's not her biological father
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by edlion57(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
she no dey drink garri that is why she is such beautiful girl.lol
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by masterpiecer(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
cap28: That's not her biological father

then who is her mathematical and geographical father?
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by PetroDolla: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Abeg send this thread to Ghana section, this ppl have learnt not to respect Nigeria angry

Respect? But respect is earned,huh?. Or can you force anyone to respect you?

Na so una dey take start, no be so? Me I dey kampe sha. Bring it on!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Adanyebe(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
I Think Nadia's Father Is So carried Away by the fact his wife gave birth to an Half-cast. Instead of questioning the paternity of the child. LOL..... It may be that the mother is related to a white and that has been a recessive trait in the gene of the mother passed unto her daughter
Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nice pix. Her beauty don tey

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents by Emilo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
Just because someone is halfcast or white does that make the person clean or beautiful, abegii lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss And Miyonse Pictured With Nathaniel Bassey / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.