Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,169 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

(album) Download Rick Rozay(maybach boss) Full Album ''God Forgive, I Don't - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (album) Download Rick Rozay(maybach boss) Full Album ''God Forgive, I Don't (5990 Views)

Olamide Fans Eyan Mayweather (full Album Download) For Free / ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(album) Download Rick Rozay(maybach boss) Full Album ''God Forgive, I Don't by NEROSKY(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
NEROSKY: Gidileak don't deal with foreign music we just brought this to you because of Rick Ross popularity and our big bros Wale, So enjoy
Rick Ross, “God Forgives, I Don’t” (Maybach Music Group/Def Jam)

Throughout his career, Rick Ross has declared himself a “bawse.” On his latest album,
“God Forgives, I Don’t,” the Miami rapper continues to live up to his catchphrase, proving
he’s one of the top bosses not just in hip-hop, but in music period.
His fifth solo album in six years is loaded with undeniable quality tunes, making his new
offering his most well-balanced piece of work to date. It’s clear that the burly, bearded
Ross — who normally dons black shades — has made strides as a lyricist and storyteller.
His husky voice is full of bravado with eloquence that is easy to digest. He stays in his
familiar lane, rapping about grimy street life, his large stash of cash, luxury cars, women
and his rise from rags to riches.
But what makes Ross special on “God Forgives” is his colorful perspective. That is
certainly evident on “Pirates” where he raps, “Fascination with fortune afford me
mansion and Porsches, panoramas, abortions, marijuana imported, dreams of getting
cream and never to be extorted, seen so many things be preposterous not to record it.”
On “Maybach Music IV,” which features Ne-Yo, Ross continues his popular work with
producers J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, who again craft a stunning track highlighted by smooth
saxophone and other instruments.
Ross measures up with Jay-Z and Dr. Dre on “3 Kings,” and his collaboration with Andre
3000 on “Sixteen” makes for an enjoyable listen. The album is also filled with other club
bangers and street anthems, such as “Hold Me Back” and “Ten Jesus Pieces,” featuring
Stalley.
Of Ross’ four albums, three have debuted at No. 1 and three have reached gold status;
another debuted at No. 2, and the only one not to reach gold is close to it. With “God
Forgives,” Ross is consistent, and it sounds classic.
CHECK OUT THIS TRACK: “Diced Pineapples” is a silky, piano-driven tune that includes
Wale and Drake — just as a singer.
Folloow link to Download full Album
www.gidileak.com/album-god-forgives-i-dont/

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Ft Wizkid This Kind Love Instrumental Cover / VIDEO : Banky W – Yes/no (download ) / VIDEO: Tekno – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.