Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Cure Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Stomach Ulcer (11278 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by opezy: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
Please help me on hw to cure stomach ulcer
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by mrkels(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2012
Very simple, just visit a doctor, they would do a test and give you a drug, and in less than 1 month those issues you are having would be minimised. I had this issue, was taking gestide, and many nonsense, until I met a doc, after a proper test and prescription, I do not feel a thing anymore.
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by opezy: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ok,but hw was d pain like wenit started
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by opezy: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
slimming: Ulcer Care Package from Green World is all that is needed.
The treatment will take three (3) for proper heal up.

If you're ready, do visit my profile link for contact and website link.

Our products work very well for this.
thanks bro ,bt where is d link ,didnt see anytin in ur profile
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by healthcons: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
you only need combination of gnld supplements.
1. Aloe vera plus
2. Chelated zinc
3. Tre-en-en.
Stop wasting your money. This products will cure your ulcer within 1-2weeks
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by opezy: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2012
healthcons: you only need combination of gnld supplements.
1. Aloe vera plus
2. Chelated zinc
3. Tre-en-en.
Stop wasting your money. This products will cure your ulcer within 1-2weeks
how will i use them
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2012
The best cure for ulcer is plantain.
Get about 8-10 very fresh green plantain( freshly cut 4rm tree, with sticky sap is best) peel, chop into small pieces, then put in a clean 10ltr gallon. Fill almost to brim with clean water, cover not 2 tight, leave to ferment for 3days. Den start drinking. 1 glass 3 times daily @ least 30mins b4 food. You will feel d effect immediately u start taking it. It worked for my mother, and has worked for me. I had to stop taking prescription meds, cos they mess up your digestive system gradually.
Fermented foods are really necessary to keep our digestive tract healthy. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Recs(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Quick way to get rid of Ulcer

In order to get effective treatment in management of peptic ulcer, one must understand that adequate and proper nutrition is utmost important. It is important to focus on proper nutrition that can help to neutralize gastric acid, prevent the production of the acids and also reduce irritation. If proper nutrition are provided, it can help to prevent, heal and cure peptic Ulcer faster.
Nutritional Diet

Eating good whole food can reduce the risk of having peptic Ulcer and also play a significant role in healing and treatment of ulcer. It always reasonable when treating ulcer to develop a good eating habits and avoid eating when tired or under stress. Whole natural foods are always better compared to processed and refined food. You should also considered increasing your fluid intake to meet daily requirement and avoid drinking in-between meals
Nutritional requirement

Protein is one of the essential amino acids needed in order to synthesize tissues and promote healing. Intake of protein should be reduced to barest minimum because it has high Calcium which stimulates excess production of acid.
Fatty food should be taking moderately and should not try to avoid it in your daily diet. Fat helps in delaying emptying of stomach.
vitamins requirements remain to be normal, but to promote healing and absorption of iron in the body increase daily intake of vitamin C fruits.
Minerals
Avoid foods with calcium like milk because it tends to stimulate production of acid in the stomach.
Other consideration include:
Consumption of small frequent meals
Avoid alcohol
Eat high fiber diet such as fruits and vegetables
Avoid fried foods, high fat content foods
Drink enough water daily
Eat slowly and chew well
Avoid carbonate and caffeinated drinks
Avoid acidic or spicy foods if they cause discomforts
Avoiding large meals
Eat food at least two hours before you sleep
Health Products for treatment of Peptic Ulcer

Green World Natural Solution can recommend the following Products for treating and curing ULCER.
Parashield Capsules.
Intestine Cleaning Tea.
Spirulina Capsules.
Propolis Plus Capsules.
Aloe Vera plus capsule
Meal Cellulose
Chitosan capsule
parashieldPARASHIELD CAPSULE
Our Parashield Capsule does not contain chemicals, non-toxic no side effect. It is safe to take.
Characteristic and Benefits include:
Expels and kills common intestinal parasites;
Prevents parasitic diseases
Suitable for:
People who are vulnerable to parasitic diseases such as those with compromised immunity
People who are frequently exposed to sources of parasitic infection, such as contaminated water, soil or foods
People who don’t have access to clean drinking water
Children and adolescence
Tips: Please form good health habits. Don't drink unboiled water. Don't eat rotten or unclean food and vegetables, so as to reduce the rate of parasite infection.
intestine teaINTESTINE CLEANSING TEA
* It discharge toxin out of the body.
* Improves healthy bowel movement and eliminate halitosis.
* Provide nutrients.
* Keep balance of nutrition and metabolism.
* Moisten intestinal wall.
* Soften those dry and hard old excreta.
* Make old excreta no longer adhere to intestinal wall and be excluded smoothly with defecation.
* Alleviate the condition of intestinal motility disorders.
* Thoroughly clean the folds of intestinal tract.
* Heal intestinal mucosal injury.
* Restore intestinal function.
* Maintain the physical health of the body.
It is suitable for people who intend to detoxify their system, people with constipation, pimples and dark spots on the skin.
No toxin or any other side effects.
spirilunaSPIRULINA CAPSULES
In green world spirulina capsules 1gram is equal to 1kg of vegetables & Fruits.
Cure gastric ulcer.
It Contains 70% of the daily requirement of Protein.
It promotes the nutrition balanced level in the human body.
Increase immune function,
Regulate blood lipid and blood sugar,
Improve dormancy, the function of intestine and stomach,
It has positive effect on diabetes, hepatic, eye & renal diseases, anaemia, cardiovascular, BP, pile, constipation, cancer, etc.
Firms the body (no wrinkles & saggy or loose skin after weight loss).
propolisPROPOLIS PLUS CAPSULE
Propolis has a long medica history. It is a kind of colloidal substance processed and transformed from the mixture of sprout, bud, pitch from the wound of propolis source plants and secretion of lingual gland, wax gland.
Characteristic and Benefits include:
Resists bacteria, mildew and virus and prevents flu.
Consists of ginseng and royal jelly.
Enhances immunity, cures stomach ulcer, cure infection of the respiratory tract, gastritis,
Cure gastric ulcer and stabilizes and reduces free radical.
Resists oxidation,
Maintains normal blood vessel system.
Accelerates metabolism.
Enhances the cell regeneration ability, replaces caducity cells.
Helps the composition of protein.
Retards aging.
Anti-tumor.
aloe veraALOE VERA PLUS CAPSULE
It stimulating the appetite;
Improving the condition of constipation; controls antibiotic resistant bacteria; during rehab or after chemo/radio therapy and
It cure neuropathic gastritis and heart disease
It assists in improving bowel movement thereby accelerating toxin excretion;
It assists in alleviating inflammatory signs and symptoms; eases pain and expels the internal heat in the body.
Suitable for people who need to boost their immunity (HIV/AIDS)
meal celluloseMEAL CELLULOSE TABLET
Characteristics & Benefits:
It normalizes bowel movement & maintain bowel integrity & health.
It reduce blood cholesterol levels.
Also helps in controlling of blood sugar levels.
Aids in weight loss.
It is suitable for:
People with constipation,chronic diarrhea,irritable bowel syndrome & diverticular disease.
People with elevated blood lipids.
People with elevated blood sugar level or type 2 diabetes.
People who are over-weight or intend to control body weight.
chitosanCHITOSAN CAPSULE
Characistics and benefits includes:
Reduces blood lipids and helps weight loss.
Reduces blood sugar.
Strenghtens the function of liver and prevents liver against damage of toxins.
Promotes healing of gastric ulcer.
Suitable For:
People who desire to lose weight.
People with high blood lipid and high blood pressure.
People with fatty liver, hepatitis or other liver disorders.
People with gastric ulcer.
People with cholesterol.
Please callus for any of this products and for free advice on the treatment and management of ulcer.
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE SHARE AND LIKE US ON OUR PAGE
For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, please contact OR drop your comment here
Recs Olamide: on 08139156051
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by Recs(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Quick way to get rid of Ulcer
In order to get effective treatment in management of peptic ulcer, one must understand that adequate and proper nutrition is utmost important. It is important to focus on proper nutrition that can help to neutralize gastric acid, prevent the production of the acids and also reduce irritation. If proper nutrition are provided, it can help to prevent, heal and cure peptic Ulcer faster.
Nutritional Diet
Eating good whole food can reduce the risk of having peptic Ulcer and also play a significant role in healing and treatment of ulcer. It always reasonable when treating ulcer to develop a good eating habits and avoid eating when tired or under stress. Whole natural foods are always better compared to processed and refined food. You should also considered increasing your fluid intake to meet daily requirement and avoid drinking in-between meals
Nutritional requirement
Protein is one of the essential amino acids needed in order to synthesize tissues and promote healing. Intake of protein should be reduced to barest minimum because it has high Calcium which stimulates excess production of acid.
Fatty food should be taking moderately and should not try to avoid it in your daily diet. Fat helps in delaying emptying of stomach.
vitamins requirements remain to be normal, but to promote healing and absorption of iron in the body increase daily intake of vitamin C fruits.
Minerals
Avoid foods with calcium like milk because it tends to stimulate production of acid in the stomach.
Other consideration include:
Consumption of small frequent meals
Avoid alcohol
Eat high fiber diet such as fruits and vegetables
Avoid fried foods, high fat content foods
Drink enough water daily
Eat slowly and chew well
Avoid carbonate and caffeinated drinks
Avoid acidic or spicy foods if they cause discomforts
Avoiding large meals
Eat food at least two hours before you sleep

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, pls contact:Mr. Recs Olamide
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 0R 08163748094Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by pweetiedee(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
stephangelsBF:
The best cure for ulcer is plantain.
Get about 8-10 very fresh green plantain( freshly cut 4rm tree, with sticky sap is best) peel, chop into small pieces, then put in a clean 10ltr gallon. Fill almost to brim with clean water, cover not 2 tight, leave to ferment for 3days. Den start drinking. 1 glass 3 times daily @ least 30mins b4 food. You will feel d effect immediately u start taking it. It worked for my mother, and has worked for me. I had to stop taking prescription meds, cos they mess up your digestive system gradually.
Fermented foods are really necessary to keep our digestive tract healthy. I hope this helps
Poster pls follow ds guys advice. herbs work best
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by adeshna: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
mrkels:
Very simple, just visit a doctor, they would do a test and give you a drug, and in less than 1 month those issues you are having would be minimised. I had this issue, was taking gestide, and many nonsense, until I met a doc, after a proper test and prescription, I do not feel a thing anymore.

Hi

How do i reach you? What medication did the doctor gave you?
Re: How To Cure Stomach Ulcer by mrkels(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
adeshna:

Hi

How do i reach you? What medication did the doctor gave you?

Just meet him for testing .

They would advise you better

(1) (Reply)

Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? / Help Stomach Ulcer / :::too Much Rice Consumption - Any S-effect;;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.