Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance (20946 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Saraki’s Lawyers Stage Walkout At Tribunal / Ameachi: PDP Senators Walkout Was A Plan With Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
mantote: Hello nairalanders,pls how do I join the 40 laptop guys?I want to be no 41 because I have evidenmcme to show that anti goodluck people have taken over the social edia in nigeria
Beaf or Dedeike will have you registered for no cost but first you have to polish your English and broaden your knowledge to be able to prove a point before someone like me who will not think twice to trash your deluded clueless combobulated brain.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by olivertwist: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Amen, or I will be crowned with juicy position in the Presidency for my truth and uprightness, say Amen for me brother.

My friend, you better go and look for a better job
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by olivertwist: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Beaf or Dedeike will have you registered for no cost but first you have to polish your English and broaden your knowledge to be able to prove a point before someone like me who will not think twice to trash your deluded clueless combobulated brain.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by DExplorer1: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
rhymz: I have lost respect for a lot of the supposedly brilliant commentators here, partisan politics has made them lose objectivity in the way they argue without common sense, all in a bid to make Jonathan look bad, na wa o.
Gbawe, you be serious disappointment to whatever party you claim to defend, honesty and integrity are meaningless to you as long as you win an argument against proponents of GEJ. You are exactly what you accuse beaf and any supporter of GEJ, an "attack dog" of Tinubu and ACN. You have seriously lost credibility, no amount of lengthy and whinny post steeped with curse words and insults to the president will make anyone take you serious again. In fact, Beaf does a better Job of Defending GEJ inspite of his very difficult position than you do for Tinubu and ACN even though you have the advantage of being in the opposition side. Learn to choose your battles and criticize honestly without a bias that is so obvious for even the lame to see.
I initially chosed to watch not until i saw your comment and for you to come to such conclusion, you truly must have observed widely. I would rather not mention names but it's obvious that when these people lack facts and objectivity, they resolve to the tag '40 man laptop'. It's absurd

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

4 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Qrisful: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
STUDY IN THE PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY IN EUROPE WITHOUT STRESS OR PAYMENT BEFORE YOUR VISA, THIS IS 100% VISA GUARANTY, WE ARE TESTED AND TRUSTED FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING, INCLUDING SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMES HURRY NOW VISIT www.springtowers.com
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by DExplorer1: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Beaf or Dedeike will have you registered for no cost but first you have to polish your English and broaden your knowledge to be able to prove a point before someone like me who will not think twice to trash your deluded clueless combobulated brain.
LOL. You got a good job!

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: It may also interest you to know that as Deltan I can easily pass for GEJ's brother just as any SS man would,I and my family marched to the voting center miles away from my home (hiking as we were not allowed to drive on the election day) just to make sure we caste out votes like every other Nigerians who voted for GEJ under the sun believing that he was the messiah we all has been waiting for but I was disappointed and griefed like any other Nigerians when GEJ chose to remove subsidy without a lay down alternative and eventually failed to put forward a meaningful paliative meaures as promised.
With the subsidy revelation,GEJ allocating N1bn as feeding allowance to himself while Nigerians die in hunger,pregnant women die daily for poor maternity facilities in our hospitals,Nigerians die daily from road accidents due the poor state of our roads,GEJ having 12 fleet of aircrafts when the entire Japanese government has 4 official aircrafts in there fleet,e.t.c
It was inevictable for myself and other Nigerians who expected much from GEJ to give up faith, from your heart can you possibly say GEJ has performed satisfactory in the last 24 months?
Subsidy is economic evil. Subsidy has to go. I agree that there should be palliative measures. I will be affected by subsidy removal more than many people here, but, we cant continue to budget billions for PMS and the Bamanga Tukurs, the Abdulsallams and the Wale Tinubus' of this world make Customs, DPRs of this country offers they can not refuse and loot the country. Bottom line is, we need to cut the weed from its root. They are now sponsoring ripples in the Parliament and threatening the President with impeachment because he is simply saying NO to free money of subsidy and the ghana-must-go syndrome.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by nigerbabe: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
Story story. Na only dis one dem see to carry impeach Jona!
Bunch of thieves!!!!!!
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Epalos: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
I actually think no amount of bribery will get gej and noi out of this one.
Omexonomy:
@op are you related to one of the senators just asking no offence intended.
i have said it number of times that gej shuld give them the billion of dollers they want for them to sing different tone.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Subsidy is economic evil. Subsidy has to go. I agree that there should be palliative measures. I will be affected by subsidy removal more than many people here, but, we cant continue to budget billions for PMS and the Bamanga Tukurs, the Abdulsallams and the Wale Tinubus' of this world make Customs, DPRs of this country offers they can not refuse and loot the country. Bottom line is, we need to cut the weed from its root. They are now sponsoring ripples in the Parliament and threatening the President with impeachment because he is simply saying NO to free money of subsidy and the ghana-must-go syndrome.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by zakkyboy: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
The great thing God has done to NOI will never diminished. Not even from those that are against her!
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by zakkyboy: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
God bless NOI grin smiley
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Subsidy is economic evil. Subsidy has to go. I agree that there should be palliative measures. I will be affected by subsidy removal more than many people here, but, we cant continue to budget billions for PMS and the Bamanga Tukurs, the Abdulsallams and the Wale Tinubus' of this world make Customs, DPRs of this country offers they can not refuse and loot the country. Bottom line is, we need to cut the weed from its root. They are now sponsoring ripples in the Parliament and threatening the President with impeachment because he is simply saying NO to free money of subsidy and the ghana-must-go syndrome.
I sincerely agree with you that subsidy has to go since it opened a pipe through which billions were drilled by the cabals,we were at peace when the amount stolen by the group involved in the subsidy was revealed during the subsidy hearing in Abuja. There is no doubting the fact that Diezani was heavily involved in the subsidy loot and GEJ is aware of that and put a deaf ear yet expect people like me to applaud him each time he fails to take decisive steps in making sure that anyone found guilty or wanting should be investigated and try in the court of law accordingly,we want is justics and equity delivered to the satisfaction of the masses.
With Obama receiving $400,000 (N64,200,000) annually GEJ choose to spend same amount as newspaper allowance with a colossal N1bn as feeding allowance not mentioning his annual salaries and other ridiculous allowances, is that a sign of a good leadership in a developing nation like ours?
Those are funds that should have been channeled into the overall development of this great nation to make it worth living for all of us,be sincere with your judgement.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by DExplorer1: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Epalos: I actually think no amount of bribery will get gej and noi out of this one.
Out of what? Did the topic say he was into something? You even mentioned bribery. GEJ or NOI to bribe who? Are you talking about the house that's filled with unrepentant gloms already and looking for ways to implicate the President? C'mon make some sense dude.

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmaine:

Straw grasping is a silly venture with me . .cos they are futile . . . .
Mind helping your runaway colleagues who failed to proof NOI was wrong in her established statistics . . . . . .

no games this time .

P:S ====> You are yet to answer my probbing question on the Benin - Ore road . .cos that is what we discussed if i can remember vividly . . .
Probbing question? lol...
You will not ceased to amaze me with google junkies,everyone on NL knows you lack facts but full of lies.
Your lies about Ore-Benin being 80% completed or te Lagos-Ibadan expressway you absurdly claimed to have been awarded by GEJ with 90% work completed?

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Epalos: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ouch!!!! that was a knockout.
Gbawe:

Here we go again with the usual pattern I hinted at that this m.oron is not clever enough to note let alone avert. You attack others first and when they respond, you turn discussions into a back-and-forth of gutter rants and insults. Every time you open your mouth, it is obvious the inferiority complex, paranoia and innate indoctrination in hatred that drives your 24/7 obsessive malevolence towards others. Read again and see your guilty conscience exposed. Learn to simply submit your own argument and leave Gbawe out of your uncouth and , as is obvious to all, entirely ungracious utterances that only reveals poor breeding.

Running around, looking for avenues to satisfy your rabid hatred of other, with uncouth rants, only exposes your pettiness and distinct lack of intelligence. Try and rise above your limitation for once and concentrate on discussing issues instead of your foul-mouthed obsession with characters.

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Epalos: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Some are here already and the rest are still charging the gej laptops.
otokx: 12.16 is a bad failure by any standard, where are the 40 laptops?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: I sincerely agree with you that subsidy has to go since it opened a pipe through which billions were drilled by the cabals,we were at peace when the amount stolen by the group involved in the subsidy was revealed during the subsidy hearing in Abuja. There is no doubting the fact that Diezani was heavily involved in the subsidy loot and GEJ is aware of that and put a deaf ear yet expect people like me to applaud him each time he fails to take decisive steps in making sure that anyone found guilty or wanting should be investigated and try in the court of law accordingly,we want is justics and equity delivered to the satisfaction of the masses.
With Obama receiving $400,000 (N64,200,000) annually GEJ choose to spend same amount as newspaper allowance with a colossal N1bn as feeding allowance not mentioning his annual salaries and other ridiculous allowances, is that a sign of a good leadership in a developing nation like ours?
Those are funds that should have been channeled into the overall development of this great nation to make it worth living for all of us,be sincere with your judgement.
salaries of Ministers and even the President was not set when GEJ became President, in fact, GEJ made sure that the Salary were sliced off when he came on board. Diezani has years of experience in the oil sector, she is even an eye in the sector and the reforms taking place is actually based on her findings. The crooks that own oil blocs, the crooks that are into illegal bunkering and the crooks that are benefiting from the rots in the system have gone on viral campaign of calumny just to smear her image. If I ask you the offense of Diezani, I am sure you will give me a hear-say response gathered from Sahara reporters. Just like you said GEJ's feeding allowance is 1B, can you please be factual in your statements. Do not react to things because many people in Nairaland say so, as most of the information you see here are actually based on rumour or Sahara reporters-like Amebos.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Probbing question? lol...
You will not ceased to amaze me with google junkies,everyone on NL knows you lack facts but full of lies.
Your lies about Ore-Benin being 80% completed [s]or the Lagos-Ibadan expressway you absurdly claimed to have been awarded by GEJ with 90% work completed?[/s]

You love listening to yourself bark ceaselessly. . . . .Well, barking with an empty brain is deleterious to your image . . . .

You tried to impress, yet sounded as feeble as you can be . .and you have not learnt the act of accepting a soft landing when offered one . . .

Please answer the honest question below

jmaine:

Benin to Lagos that hitherto used last as long as 7- 8 hours a few years ago, is now cut short to the usual 4+ hours, which happens to be the normal duration during transit . .

So fella, what is your assessment of that road and relate your answers to the embolden above . .

P:S =======> Beside, we were strictly talking about Benin - Ore Road at my rating as 80 % repaired . . . .You don't have to lie to straw grasp . . . .
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Poor budget implemention na nonsense grammer, this crooks are just making noise.. They want to siphon the budget but the slowness of implementing it is stopping them that's y they are making noise. I don't and will never trust them even for a second and if you trust them, trust at your own risk
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Epalos: 12:06am On Aug 02, 2012
Here is the violin.
dedeike: Let us not shave Okonjo's hair in her absence. She is not going to reside in London. Let's await her return. Too many questions for her.
After her defence, we can now take it up from there.

But before then, we need to put certain things in proper context.
1. The budget was submitted to the NASS in December, passed in March and signed in April,
2. The budget is barely 5 months old as it took effect in April.
3. There are so many suspicious projects inserted into that budget by corrupt civil servants and politicians in the National Assembly. NOI risks trouble if she implements that budget as passed hence the due process hurdles she has erected for its implementation.
4. The minister initiated the integrated online payment system that enables her monitor and approve the transfer of funds from CBN to various MDA's. This new system no doubt creates hitches in the quick release of funds.
5. It is unconstitutional for the minister to apply a selective Implementation of the budget because, once passed, a budget becomes an ACT of the National Assembly.
6. On the hand, the minister does not want to be at the recieving end of attacks and probes for approving the release of Funds for suspicious projects.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Olaolufred(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2012
Elueme: At the end , we ll know who the liars are? She based her calculation of 56% on released funds..not the entire budget as NASS claimed

It means that fund release is the yardstick of measuring budget performance.
It may not be so in sane country. But in a jungle being led by zoologists,
''the more money you throw into the market determines the product you get with no other efforts expended''
NOI began a head-on-collision with Nigerians by fabricating lies on subsidy, now she's promoted into 200L.
I am dissapointed in her.
Do not rate her by world bank, she is now a corrupt PDP cabal.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Greatken007(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2012
Why are these corrupt senetors getting angry unnecessary?Just because Ngozi vowed not to increase you people's allowance of 145million Naira.Or is it because she has refused to impliment the budget that concerns your committee?The budget that has been approved thus far can they even give us account about its use?The only language they understand is 'share the Money' because Nigeria has become a damage ATM machine tha spill out Money on demand,Tufiakwa.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by karlmax2: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Defer Assessment Of 2012 Budget Performance To Year's End - Experts

Wed, 01/08/2012 - 6:11pm |
Financial experts have urged the National Assembly (NASS) to properly assess the performance of the 2012 budget and its impact on Nigerians at the end of the year.
They spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday, in Lagos, against the backdrop of the controversy surrounding the level of implementation of the 2012 budget.
The Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Finance Minister, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said on Monday that the government had achieved 56 per cent implementation of the 2012 budget.
Okonjo-Iweala also urged the NASS to be more interested in how much of the budget the government was able to implement.
However, when the Senate invited her on Thursday to an interactive session over the matter, the minister was unable to attend because of other official engagements.
Just like the minister, Mr Emmanuel Ijewere, former President, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), said that the NASS should be interested in how much of the budget government had implemented at the end of the year.
According to him, the NASS is not competent to state the percentage of the budget that has so far been implemented.
However, he noted that it was the duty of the legislature to keep an eye on the implementation of the budget.
The former ICAN president said that the NASS had no power to give what he described as rhetorical data or figure on budget implementation.
Ijewere, who said that criticisms of the budget would have no positive impact on the citizens, described the debate on its implementation as unnecessary diversion.
Hesaid that it would be better if the National Assembly could offer advice on how best the budget could be effectively implemented.
Ijewere said that what should be of greater concern to the NASS was how the budget would have a positive impact on the citizens in terms of basic infrastructure.
He urged the NASS to tell the government to improve on education, fix roads, and improve the power sector.
Dr Osi Itsede, former Director of the West African Institute of Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM), said the NASS should be concerned with the impact of the budget on the Nigerian masses.
Itsedesaid that the issue of what percentage of the 2012 budget had been implemented should not be of concern for now.
He said it was the Federal Ministry of Finance that had the sole right to state the level of implementation of the budget.
``World over, the Ministry of Finance has the responsibility of managing the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
Mr Oluyombo Onafowokan, a lecturer in the Department of Financial Studies, Redeemers’ University, faulted the government's pronouncement that it had implemented 56 per cent of the 2012 budget.
Onafowokanurged the government to justify its claim, arguing that the economy had been moving at a slow pace.
Dr Kazeem Bello, of the Department of Economics, University of Ibadan, also faulted the Federal Government’s position on the level of implementation of the budget.
Bellosaid that under normal circumstances, the government could have achieved 40 per cent by now if funds were made available.
He suggested the timely disbursement of funds to ministries and parastatal agencies for necessary expenditures for the year.
Bello said that from economic indices, the 2011 budget performed below 50 per cent.
Mr Wole Olowu, General Manager, True Bond Micro Finance Bank Ltd., said that most of the capital projects took a much longer time to execute, saying that there was, therefore, no way that the claim by government could have been possible within the short period.
According to him, the major obstacle to the nation’s budget implementation is the lack of funds.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/31446/2012/08/01/defer_assessment_2012_budget_performance_years_end_experts.html
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by UncleJJ(m): 2:54am On Aug 02, 2012
GEJ, this is your opportiunity to gain some respect. Turn NOI, into a scapegoat... Let her be used as an appeasement fr the god's.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by bond777(m): 3:43am On Aug 02, 2012
CyberG: The 40 lapdogs are still sleeping?? Why is the thread not reeling from useless crappy lies yet?? 40 lapdogs waaaaaakkkkkeeee uujupppp!!

operators are in Jamaica grin
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by acidtalk: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag: Meanwhile your President is in jamaica having fun, smoking it up and drinking rum Bombaclat styleee......

*Laaugh make me wan go control traffic for Atlantic Ocean*

Dude you are part of the reason why the presidency and senate president want to put restrictions on social mediums.

This is a damn big blow below Jonathan's belt. The guy will be having severe stomach ache by now because of this.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by four4: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2012
Gbawe: This thread is a perfect example that Nigerians are their own biggest enemies. Issues are laid out in plain English yet some are still attempting rudimentary spin using semantics and pedantic play on words. Really sad. The senators may be crooks but the executive arm is not better. Intelligent folks should focus on what is written below and take time to assimilate the implications of what is revealed. Hopefully, that will show sensible nairalanders that it is pointless engaging those now totally dedicated to 'cleaning up' every time this pathetic and highly corrupt Government defecates publicly.

Also, it is crystal clear that the NASS is sure of itself in this face-off while the executive arm continues to run from pillar to post like a guilty rat that has stolen all the cheddar. Nigerians, for once, show you can reason like adults instead of little kids always driven to take sides. I, like many Nigerians, harbor no love for our senators but what is wrong with the challenge they throw below which no sane person should argue with considering it is a call for every side to come and defend its actions before Nigerians?

Tiring how everything now has to be distracted with sentiments and childish behaviour. Which sane, balanced and objective human being can read what is written below and not conclude the executive arm has something to hide? Has Nigeria now turned into a nightmare zone where the thinking of some is bastardized to the extent they cannot even see what is obvious?

thanx my brother
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2012
acidtalk:

*Laaugh make me wan go control traffic for Atlantic Ocean*

Dude you are part of the reason why the presidency and senate president want to put restrictions on social mediums.

This is a damn big blow below Jonathan's belt. The guy will be having severe stomach ache by now because of this.

Lol They crazy. I don't hate GEJ, I just hate the fact that he's a very wicked human being that is bent on leaving his own people sad and hopeless without a fighting chance for a future. smh

How wicked can a person be?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Abmalcom(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2012
Those saying NOI is right are just as morally bankrupt as the entire GEJ's administration. The issue at stake is about full implimentation as approved by the house, and based on that, the hose concluded that the level of implimentation is just about 21% base on the document that was released by the accountant general of the federation. NOI only came decietfully again to say 56% of amount cash backed have been implimented, deviating sharply from the issue at stake to sway the symphaty of the ignorant ones to her side. She misled GEJ on the issue of subsidy and even told him that the economy will crumble in 6 months unless there was full subsidy removal. Though I know full well that the house is just fighting for their pockets and not for the general interest of the nation, but on this, they are right.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by bros856: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2012
THE NATIONAL HOUSE OF THIEFS ARE CRYING TO NGOZI FOR FULL IMPLENTATION OF BUDGET AS IT AFFECTS THEIR CONSITUENCY SELF POCKET ALLOWANCE. THEY FEEL LIKE TRANGLING OUR FINANCE MINISTER FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST. PLEASE NO NIGERIAN SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS NATIONAL THIEFS. THE MINISTER HAS REFUSE TO HELP THEM STEAL OUR CONSITUENCY MONEY THEY COLLECT EVERY YEAR IN THE NAME OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT. THE BUDGET FUND IMPLENTATED SO FAR HAS NOT REACH WHERE THEY WILL COLLECT CONSITUENCY DEVELOPMENT THAT IS WHY THEY ARE INSULTING OUR MINISTER, WHEN THEY GET THE MONEY IT'S NO MORE NIGERIANS INTEREST. SHE HAS ALOT TO DO SO THEY SHOULD WAIT, AFTERALL IT'S NOT IN THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS AS THEY HOUSE AND ASSEMBLY OF THEIFS MAKE IT LOOK. THANKS GEJ AND NGOZI FOR NOT PAYING THEM THAT MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by revomind(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2012
Don't even know who to believe. GEJ's administration is nothing to write home about and the Legislature has always been a den of idle, dangerous thieves.

I'm cool with whoever wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Disguised As Refugees Arrested In Maiduguri / Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.