Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? (15767 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / What Is Your Favourite Bible Verse. / Your Favourite Bible Verse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Meridian(f): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mine are
1. John10:10. If thou shall ask anything in my name, I will do it

2. Isaiah 43:4. Because u are precious in my eyes and honoured and i love u i give men in exchange for ur life

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by MichaelAvede: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Psalm 105 vs 15. Touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harms. And 1st john 4 vs 4. Am of God little children and i hav over com d word.4 greater is he dat is in me dan he dat is in d world.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: ....Money Answereth all things.....

where dat 1 dey 4 bible? Pple like u na im dey turn bible upside-down 4 church.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by gmhc(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hebrew 11 vs 3: Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the world of God, so that things which were seen were not made of things which do appear.
Heb 11 vs 6 also says, But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
That verse of the Scriptures is my Fave, infact the whole of Hebrews 11. Shalom
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by MERCADO(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Isiah 58:11, it says thy lord shall guide thee continually and satisfy thy soul in drought and make fat thy bones and thou shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose water fail not.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by LogicMind: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
Judges 19: 25.
"...So the man sent his girlfriend out to the aanal gay rrapists and they gangbangged her asz all night long"
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Bella3(f): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
'Because he lives, i can face tomorow'
'the life that i life is nt i dat live for me to live is Christ'
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:28am On Aug 07, 2012
2 Jang 16:35

" God Is Punishing Plateau State For Her Sins. ."

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by ceeceeco: 5:33am On Aug 07, 2012
PSALM 104:14 - God made grass for the cattle, & herbs for the services of man; that it may bring forth food out of the earth.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by ceeceeco: 5:37am On Aug 07, 2012
ceeceeco: PSALM 104:14 - God made grass for the cattle, & herbs for the services of man; that it may bring forth food out of the earth.
ceeceeco: PSALM 104:14 - God made grass for the cattle, & herbs for the services of man; that it may bring forth food out of the earth.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by mapet: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2012
Mine is Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Joyland(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by phaya(f): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2012
Proverbs 22:29 seeth thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2012
oladayo042: Ps 30v5
"Though sorrow may last for the night, joy cometh in the morning"

I love it so much and it gives me hope.
after 2pac read that verse he was inspired, so, in one of his rap, he said "if u can make it tru d nite, there is a better day"
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by awesomebenji(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
sunnshyn:

Jeremiah 29:11 bro...
Thanks mam, lol...z
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Joyland(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 10, 2012
2 Cor 4:7, for we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not of us.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2012
Bleble-swag:
where dat 1 dey 4 bible? Pple like u na im dey turn bible upside-down 4 church.
its funny but it is in the bible, i think proverbs. the bible is awesome, it encompasses all aspects of our lives
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by ichuka(m): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2012
"Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb?Even these may forget,but I will not forget you..Isaiah49:15"
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Joyland(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2012
Romans 8

5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by toygod2: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Luke 37 vs 13..............is dia anything God cannot do?
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Fireflame144000: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isaiah 56:3-5

3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant

Also verse 7 and 8 but to lazy to go look for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / What Is The Role Of Santa Claus In Christianity And Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.