Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nairaland Muslims Your Advice Urgently Needed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslims Your Advice Urgently Needed (544 Views)

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project / A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslims Your Advice Urgently Needed by akanbiaa(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2012
Salamu alaykum muslim nairalanders please I need your help, I want to know how inheritance is to be shared of a deceased woman that has an only child a son,her uncaring husband and her old mother? Her husband has never acted as a husband he made her and her son suffer when he had resources he refused to care for them and the house they built together which she has more than 50 percent he sold it off and never gave the son a dime and he now says he owns it and can do anything he so wills and generally showing attitude that is unislamic and unhuman like and very stingy and a miser,so my question is in her place of work she wrote the name of her son as her next of kin should anything happen to her so should the son take everything and if he wishes he should give his father and grandmother some parts or is it the law of 1/4 to the father 1/6 to grandmother and the remaining to him applicable to him? Please your answer is urgently needed because the father has kind of show desperation to even device ways to take all the money for himself by threatining to disown son or curse him indirectly if the son show tendencies of not obeying him 100 percent.please your advices are needed to help us guide these muslim and we get rewarded by so doing Insha Allah.
Re: Nairaland Muslims Your Advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
http://nairaland.com/Sweetnecta
Click this link and send the member an email, I think he is knowledgeable in things like this.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Women Cry Out Over Mend’s Threat To Bomb Allislamic Institutions / New Year / EXCLUSIVE: How We’ll Fight Military Onslaught On Us- Sheikh El-Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.