Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089130 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mariesio: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello Buttergrey,

I need something to lighten my face as its darker than the rest of my body. When I start on a new soap/cream, it lightens it then in 2 weeks becomes dark while the rest of my body remains bright .

thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mariesio: Hello Buttergrey,

I need something to lighten my face as its darker than the rest of my body. When I start on a new soap/cream, it lightens it then in 2 weeks becomes dark while the rest of my body remains bright .

thanks

Are you using any sunscreen on your face? If not, you should. Once you use any lightening product, your skin becomes sensitive to the sun and can easily darken. With a sunscreen and practicing SAP (sun avoidance and protection) mostly before 10am to 3pm everyday, you can definitely prevent pigmentation/ darkening.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Get 10% off your entire order of ₦2000.00 or more today through Oct 31st. Coupon applies on everything in our store: skincare, makeup, circle lenses, fashion & accessories grin

Code: SAVE10NIG

Happy Independence Day lovelies xx

www.Buttergrey.com

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mariesio: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Buttergrey:

Are you using any sunscreen on your face? If not, you should. Once you use any lightening product, your skin becomes sensitive to the sun and can easily darken. With a sunscreen and practicing SAP (sun avoidance and protection) mostly before 10am to 3pm everyday, you can definitely prevent pigmentation/ darkening.

hmmm, might be the problem . Though I used Nuetrogena Visbly Even for 2 weeks then stopped. Maybe I will resume tomorrow.

Now, I use Clear Nature soap with papaya, Clear Nature lotion(pink bottle) just 2 weeks old but cant stand the smell, Neutrogena Visibly Even (resuming tomorrow). Then some one prescribed WHITE EXPRESS for my face.

Pls which shld I dump/continue.

Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sweetestelle(f): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Hi buttergrey, pls check ur mail. I sent u one yesterday. waiting for a reply from you. thanx so much in advance.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mariesio:

hmmm, might be the problem . Though I used Nuetrogena Visbly Even for 2 weeks then stopped. Maybe I will resume tomorrow.

Now, I use Clear Nature soap with papaya, Clear Nature lotion(pink bottle) just 2 weeks old but cant stand the smell, Neutrogena Visibly Even (resuming tomorrow). Then some one prescribed WHITE EXPRESS for my face.

Pls which shld I dump/continue.

Thanks

Is this the one you're refering to? (See attached pic)

If yes, then stay on it. It's an amazing product. If after 4-6weeks you still aren't impressed, then you can put it down. Though I have a feeling you'll love it.

2 weeks is too little time to deduce how a product works. Give your clear nature products time. I'm not familia with the brand but know that excessive switch from one brand to another can cause major damage to your skin.

Sweetestelle: Hi buttergrey, pls check ur mail. I sent u one yesterday. waiting for a reply from you. thanx so much in advance.
I just replied Hun

xx

www.Buttergrey.com

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Buttergrey do you have that neutrogena visibly even? I recently finished the one I bought from amazon and I love it, planning to buy another one, and I think getting it from you will be much more cheaper
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by kershley(f): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
hello @ buttergrey pls hw can one identify d original tracia goat milk shower gel.im confused d one i saw in a shop has "made in nigeria"printed all over the nylon acting as a seal on the body.it has a scratch card with a pin inside to confirm the originality.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sayoberry(f): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
:/
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
teema22: Buttergrey do you have that neutrogena visibly even? I recently finished the one I bought from amazon and I love it, planning to buy another one, and I think getting it from you will be much more cheaper

Hi dear, we don't have it in stock but we can definitely procure it for you via our "Request & Receive" program.

kershley: hello @ buttergrey pls hw can one identify d original tracia goat milk shower gel.im confused d one i saw in a shop has "made in nigeria"printed all over the nylon acting as a seal on the body.it has a scratch card with a pin inside to confirm the originality.
The original comes in the made in Nigeria wrap. However, make sure you are buying from a reputable seller as anyone can easily make those wraps. The NAFDaC scratch area isn't enough to prove authenticity as fake ones do come with it. If you're in doubt, place an order on our site.

sayoberry: who as used pure glow? or all these extreme glow products. I saw a friend of mine looking like a half caste and she said she used it. now my aunt is on my neck after seeing her pix. meanwhile I read baaaddddd reviews on Google.

We can get it for you via our "Request & Receive" program dear.

xx
www.Buttergrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Feistyoly: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please anyone is there something I can do about my darkened face to tone it to be same complexion with my body? It's quite embarrassing! What can I do to smoothen n tone it? Also enlighten me on acid peels or stuff like that. Thanks in advance.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mariesio: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Buttergrey:

Is this the one you're refering to? (See attached pic)

If yes, then stay on it. It's an amazing product. If after 4-6weeks you still aren't impressed, then you can put it down. Though I have a feeling you'll love it.

2 weeks is too little time to deduce how a product works. Give your clear nature products time. I'm not familia with the brand but know that excessive switch from one brand to another can cause major damage to your skin.

I just replied Hun

xx

www.Buttergrey.com

Yes it is, I have used it before and it was amazing. Had to switch to another product when I couldnt get it again anywhere else even at Healthpls Ikeja where I bought it initially.

Then I ordered the one I have now from Amazon but didnt noticed any changes. I have continued yesterday.

Thanks so much!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Mariesio:

Yes it is, I have used it before and it was amazing. Had to switch to another product when I couldnt get it again anywhere else even at Healthpls Ikeja where I bought it initially.

Then I ordered the one I have now from Amazon but didnt noticed any changes. I have continued yesterday.

Thanks so much!

You are welcome dear.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Greenfriend: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Happy Sallah, lovers of glamour and beauty!
U can now get the superb CAROTEIN SERUM (and any other hard-to-get skin care product) from Wednesday. For those in Lagos, U can collect ur order personally (or through ur proxy) from my Lagos contact either at Yaba or Apapa by Costain. Those in Owerri (I am a proud Imolite) will pick up their orders from me while for those in PH, Delta, Abuja and other places should contact me 4 arrangements. It will be on a FIRST PAY FIRST SERVE BASIS. A lot of my clients are aware of this so expect a RUSH. Last time, it sold for N1850 (can't predict the new price with the whole awareness created about it). As usual, U can always reach me on 08034053406 (Whatsapp/Calls) or on Facebook (EVERGREEN CHINEDUM UBOCHI
)
sweetcaffy:
For maintenance of ur chocolate complexion, Carotein lotion is a nice, cheap and safe option. QEI+ Privilege lotion is ok too but costly. U can add drops of Carrot Oil to any of them to maximize the glow and anti-oxidant effect
dimplecakes:
Hope U know Skineal contains steroids (Clobetasol propionate) which are used only for medical reasons. Now, U can use Retin-A (U can get the cream from a reputable pharmacy though I am expecting the more effective gel from US soon) and Sebamed Suncare SPF30 Spray Cream (as ur sunblock). U can then maintain the results with Carotein Lightening & Fading Gel Cream
Kershley:
Dobaco at Trade Fair, Badagry is the licensed distributor of Tracia and sells in wholesale quantities. Contact me on Whatsapp for his details and more tips if U wish
sayoberry:
Pure Glow and most 'Glow' products never scaled my steroids physical analysis. Also, my clients who used them usually have sad tales. Meaning I suspect them 2 contain steroids. Enough said!
Feistyoly:
U can reach me through any of my contacts listed above

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by kershley(f): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
thank u @greenfriend bt i stay in enugu
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lilian09: 3:21am On Oct 08, 2014
Please buttergrey greenfriend help a sister....i used carotein lotion with glycerine and it worked wonders it gave me a golden glowbut i didnt use it on my face.i used veet gold facial cream with grace cleanser both new products after 3 days of usin them mornin and nyt..my face started dryin and peeling so i used a milk spa salt and my black spots came off with it.bt befor it healed completely as it got red..i picked on it and now the spots are back but just on my forehead...i dont know whr to get veet gold anymore as i got it when i was in the east so what other alternative can i use
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Have you visited Buttergrey.com today!? Take a look at our new arrivals

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Hayormeah(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls I av pimples and spots on my face.....used so many products but nt getting results.Pls wot can I use?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 2:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Hayormeah:
Pls I av pimples and spots on my face.....used so many products but nt getting results.Pls wot can I use?

I would try This soap "ClearVelvet".
Used to suffer acne but used Neutrogena Acne-on-the-spot for well over 10 years. Small tub, but scarce in Europe and Naija, got my supplies from the US (drugstore). I wanted to cut down dis addiction so I Tried the ClearVelvet and within 4days, I saw improvement and lightening of the acne scars.
It may do same for you.
Hope this helps.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Hayormeah(f): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Used to suffer acne but used Neutrogena Acne-on-the-spot for well over 10 years. Small tub, but scarce in Europe and Naija, got my supplies from the US (drugstore). I wanted to cut down dis addiction so I Tried the ClearVelvet and within 4days, I saw improvement and lightening of the acne scars.
It may do same for you.
Hope this helps.

can I get dt soap here in naija?and ow much is d soap, pls......tnks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2014
Hayormeah:

can I get dt soap here in naija?and ow much is d soap, pls......tnks

Ders one dude that sells it at naija. But, depending on where u r. Dunno if the Ppl here like Butterfield n green... can recommend
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Ders one dude that sells it at naija. But, depending on where u r. Dunno if the Ppl here like Butterfield n green... can recommend

Lol at Butterfield. It's Buttergrey dearie.

3sha4lyf:

See attached pic. Is that the soap? If yes, @Hayormeah we can get it for you via our "Request & Receive" program.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Hayormeah(f): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Buttergrey:

See attached pic. Is that the soap? If yes, @Hayormeah we can get it for you via our "Request & Receive" program.

Buttergrey, pls I just nid something to clear my pimples and black spots . Moreover pls which cream and soap can you recommend for me to make my skin glow.How does the request n receive work? tnks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Hayormeah(f): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
3sha4lyf:

tnks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by wakes: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2014
3sha4lyf:

It may do same for you.
Hope this helps.
Get Original cold pressed Moringa oil.
1. Clean your face with spirit
2. Apply the oil graciously and rub it in.
3. Do that morning and night(last thing before going to bed and first thing in the morning)
4. Do that daily and consistently for at least 14 days.
5. Say Bye bye to acne.
6.Thank me!
PS: MAKE SURE YOU USE ORIGINAL(UNADULTERATED) COLD PRESSED MORINGA OIL.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Hayormeah(f): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2014
wakes:

Get Original cold pressed Moringa oil.
1. Clean your face with spirit
2. Apply the oil graciously and rub it in.
3. Do that morning and night(last thing before going to bed and first thing in the morning)
4. Do that daily and consistently for at least 14 days.
5. Say Bye bye to acne.
6.Thank me!
PS: MAKE SURE YOU USE ORIGINAL(UNADULTERATED) COLD PRESSED MORINGA OIL.

is dt sold in the market?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by vera12(f): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2014
i have a very dark leg can someone help me with good soap and cream am from ghana
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Buttergrey:

PERFECT!!! THAT'S IT. PLS Review it if it's as good as it is in me for your customers. I find it also lightens softly or should I say it fades out spots.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hayormeah:

Buttergrey, pls I just nid something to clear my pimples and black spots . Moreover pls which cream and soap can you recommend for me to make my skin glow.How does the request n receive work? tnks

Have you tried K brothers face black spot soap? Or even Kojie san? I would suggest you spot-treat with these soaps as they can be a little harsh if you aren't used to it.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Hayormeah(f): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Buttergrey:

Have you tried K brothers face black spot soap? Or even Kojie san? I would suggest you spot-treat with these soaps as they can be a little harsh if you aren't used to it.

I avnt used any of the mentioned soaps before.tnks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by vera12(f): 3:41am On Oct 11, 2014
hi
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Greenfriend: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice Sunday, y'all. I've been handling clients' requests as regards this hot Carotein serum so I couldn't spare time 2 post stuffs here.
So far, so good!
kershley:
We can arrange 4 the Carotein serum to get 2 U in Enugu (or wherever U are)
lilian09:
I'm not familiar with that facial beauty product (all I know is Veet Hair Removal Cream). If U can't get it, we can then discuss other options (I've pasted my contact details severally)
Haryomeah:
Ur best bet is Retin-A (the powerful gel is not in Nigeria though I intend making it possible soon but the 0.05% cream is available in reputable pharmacies for N2500 or less). Must be used in the EVENINGS/NIGHT as it increases the skin's sensitivity 2 the sun rays. Use thrice a week and U can maintain & brighten the effects on ur face & neck with Carotein Lightening & Fading Gel Cream
vera12:
Get Kojie San Skin Lightening soap. Depending on ur skin goal, that could be enough. U can moisturize with Jergens Fair & Soft Fairness Moisturizer (pls ensure that U are buying from a credible dealer or store)

For more enquiries and info, hit me on any of my contact details outlined above

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.