Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089129 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
please does rapid white cream work
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Hummmm! Since I started usin d Carotein cream that was said here and even Asantee papaya lightening soap, my skin has changed to worst, am very light skin but now my skin has turned to red. I regret ever using it. Will go back to my liquid soap and will look for another better cream

3 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
shindarayo:
Pls does anyone know how much I can get d carotein hydrating body lotion and wre can I get d original in lagos.pls I rily read d reviews and I tink it soothes my skin prob.

www.buttergrey.com/skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Flawlessbeauty: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Use Memphis Cocoa Butter formula for an even toned skin. It is a gentle formula you can use all over your body. It contains Ceramide for a youthful glowing skin. Try it today! Check out the website http://www.memphiscocoabutter.com/ and like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-Cocoa-Butter/276141465879807
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Flawlessbeauty: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mariesio:
Hello Buttergrey,

I need something to lighten my face as its darker than the rest of my body. When I start on a new soap/cream, it lightens it then in 2 weeks becomes dark while the rest of my body remains bright .

thanks

[color=#770077][/color] Use Memphis Cocoa Butter for an evenly toned skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Flawlessbeauty: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mariesio:
Hello Buttergrey,

I need something to lighten my face as its darker than the rest of my body. When I start on a new soap/cream, it lightens it then in 2 weeks becomes dark while the rest of my body remains bright .

thanks

Use Memphis Cocoa Butter for an evenly toned skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Flawlessbeauty: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
MoonCares:
Hummmm! Since I started usin d Carotein cream that was said here and even Asantee papaya lightening soap, my skin has changed to worst, am very light skin but now my skin has turned to red. I regret ever using it. Will go back to my liquid soap and will look for another better cream

Folks, your skin should be your priority. Stop harming your skin by using these harmful skin products. Use MEMPHIS COCOA BUTTER FORMULA. Memphis Cocoa Butter Formula is uniquely formulated to restore and replenish your skin's natural moisture. It provides “Ceramide Therapy” to rejuvenate your skin pigment and restore damaged skin. It is effective and gentle. To learn more visit http://www.memphiscocoabutter.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-Cocoa-Butter/276141465879807

1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 2:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Our products are made with natural ingredients, you've got nothing 2 worry about when u buy any of Marevaz lightening creams, Whitening creams & soap, Egyptians & Half caste creams, Kojic oils, Papaya lightening soaps, knuckle & pimples removal cream, exfoliating soaps & oils and many more. We bring out the radiance in you as your skin is our priority. Get that flawless skin within 21days as you celebrate xmas this season. Call 08130901909 or add 74e7acdc to get that unique stunning skin today. A trial will convince u.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sikeowo(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2014
@mooncarese,sorry about ur skin,but carotein and asantee soap has really improved my skin,maybe u got d fake because I got mine from their only distributor in nigeria,lagos 2 b precised whom I got his number from deir website,I mean carotein products and he took me 2 a shop dt I could get d original asantee soap.though I bot the carotein hydrotning lotion,serum,the lightenin and fading gel cream and the gel intensive.he instructed on how to use them,he said I should never use the lotion on my face..and people have bn complimenting my skin since den o and I could see results myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Kweens(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2014
contact Louchee's Beauty Haven on 08037165209. You'll get a glowing skin and a very even tone, after a week, not one part of your skin will be lighter or darker than the rest. 100% natural and no side effects.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ystrawberry: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
add natural skin actives to your creams or lotions to achieve an even, healthy and glowing skintone.whether you want it lighter, Brighter or for maintanance. like vitamin c added to your cream, gives a glowing, bright and firm skin . sepiwhite lightens the skin in a natural and even way . etc

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by shindarayo(f): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
sikeowo:
@mooncarese,sorry about ur skin,but carotein and asantee soap has really improved my skin,maybe u got d fake because I got mine from their only distributor in nigeria,lagos 2 b precised whom I got his number from deir website,I mean carotein products and he took me 2 a shop dt I could get d original asantee soap.though I bot the carotein hydrotning lotion,serum,the lightenin and fading gel cream and the gel intensive.he instructed on how to use them,he said I should never use the lotion on my face..and people have bn complimenting my skin since den o and I could see results myself.
pks wre is d place. And how much does d carotein go for
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fake ko! Fake ni!! I also bought mine from the distributor, the main thing is that is not good for me, it might be good for mr A and may not be good for mr B, not when someone say the cream didn't work for her, it doesn't mean the cream is fake. Is not good to be prescribing the same cream to everyone because everybody's skin type is different...
sikeowo:
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by amedusikirabl(f): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls house,I use all clear even tone complexion fade milk cream.can u advise me on d soap I cn b using??
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2014
amedusikirabl:
Pls house,I use all clear even tone complexion fade milk cream.can u advise me on d soap I cn b using??
,did d cream work perfectly on u

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by queenprecy(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014
anyways don't knw much abt creams I produce my own cream dat make my skin glow
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sikeowo(f): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
@mooncares,sure it maynt b fake dt u bot and its so true dt one man's food its anoda's poison.bt carotein major ingredients r carrot oil and shea butter..d only distributor in naija is mr emeka,and he sells in cartons so he tuk me 2 someone dt buys from him,dunno if its d distributor u r referring to.@shindarayo,its mr emeka ,his shop is in trade fair before mile 2.check deir website for his numb.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sikeowo(f): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
shindarayo:
pks wre is d place. And how much does d carotein go for

Carotein lotion was sold #1300,.I jst lik it because it brightens my skin,it doesn't tone pls take note,I evn intend making carrot oil at home and mix wt shea butter wen it finishes if I can't go 2 d man's shop.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by shindarayo(f): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2014
sikeowo:

Carotein lotion was sold #1300,.I jst lik it because it brightens my skin,it doesn't tone pls take note,I evn intend making carrot oil at home and mix wt shea butter wen it finishes if I can't go 2 d man's shop.
pls wats dir website.help me send it pls
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jaybeekay(f): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
has anyone used maxi tona or fair and white maxi tone lotion? am really confused on which to get
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2014
sikeowo:

Y not share the instructions on how to use the products for the benefit of others using carotein and especially those not seeing results because most probably they might be using them wrongly.

You could also direct them to the shops were original are sold or simply give the distributor's contact
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sikeowo(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Didn't store d man's numb,tink d site is cosmo black or so,or u just google carotein products distributors and it should bring out distributors names and numbers in all countries which naija is included,got d site on nairaland.about d instructns,in d morning,he sed I should use d serum al ova my body,after about 3 mins,den use the lightenin and fading gel on my face and oda parts of d body dts almost always exposed,den lotion on d rest parts while at nite d serum and d intensive gel should b used.dts all,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by LCDD: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
@sikeowo. Tnks for sharing dt info. Used d carotein lotion for abt 2 weeks and it darkened me all over. Was really confused with d outcome and couldn't really understand why there'd been so much hype about d product until I read ur post
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sikeowo(f): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2014
@LCDD,u are welcome..try 2 follow d regime and of course its better u try u get frm d source as too much of d imitation is in d market..I almost got mine from a fake distributor,infact it was d day it was suppose 2 b delivered 2 me dt I saw deir website on nairaland and I was able 2 gt d only naija distributor numb.peace out
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Amazingg: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
I have ivory capsule( 1500mg, 60 caps) for sale. If interested check my signature and contact me.
(just 1).
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by khadysaggs(f): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2014
Hello,please I have hyperpigmantation and acne spots all over my face ,a frnd of mine. Asked me to use funbact A. Pls what do u think does it work?? Urgent reply pls
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
U said a someone very fair was using diva maxima lotion,I guess she never told u she mixed serum into her cream,....................................Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur complexion. 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jrey0147: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2014
I've used several body lotion which had worked with my light skin on different situations, I started with beautyfair which work perfectly for me with palm olive bath gel some years back (those were d first beautyfair before d upgraded product u now find in d market. 1derful product I say), d new one becomes too oily on my skin then I started using dis goat milk shower gel and caris whitening cream by Gianni CA, I dnt kno wat happened bt d compliments were obvious, uknawatimean, I was beautiful nt until I started working outdoor, I notice I can't stand d heat of d sun, I went back to me cream n read it increases skin burn on exposure to sunlight goddammit, a dermatologist say I should try DH7 just got it yesterday.....pls do someone out there kno about dis cream..I hv a natural perfect light skin some should prescribe some natural regime pls I will go on research on 'em thanks alot.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2014
DOCTOR90:
please does rapid white cream work

:O rapid white........ Runaway from it o..... Especially if you are prone to pimplrashes.. It works.. It lightens you, makes you look fresh, but the pimples and rashes that follows... Disastrous!!!!!!!!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Do you have stretch mark on your body due to pregnancy, use of steriod base cream , weight gain or loss?

Are you tired of using different Stretch mark solutions
that doesn't work for you?

Are you tired of not wearing the clothes you wish....due to stretch marks?

Then you need to add 1stlady skincare pin: 2AB46DA8
whatsapp :07059900676 & 09027671957
Instagram: 1stlady skincare

For your 100% herbal stretch mark remover (not Cream) You only have to use it once in 3days and
watch your stretch mark fading away in just 21days
of usage.

Hello, looking for that flawless glowing skin?
Add 1stlady pin: 2AB46DA8 and whatsapp: 07059900676 & 09027671957

For that fabulous
skin, here are skincare products for all skin types,
brightening creams, lightening creams, whitening
creams, half caste cream , egyptian milk, Philippines
cream, Indian Whitening creams, morrocan
glow, 100% stretchmark remover, face cream
(removes sunburn, freckles and dark spots in 7days),

Whitening serum within 7days with 100% argan oil,Nutmeg oil,lemon oil,rose hip oil,Alpha lipoic acid, vit C, Hazel nut, Sweet almond oil, mulberry leaf oil, corn oil,Germ oil, Grapefruit oil.

Hot chocolate cream within 4days!!! dark knuckles remover, Dark Armpit Eraser, Dark thigh corrector, Herbal exfoliator, skin
lightening shower cream, Strong Kojic soaps,
glutathione soaps, glutathione pills, glutathione Extract Cream#so effective#

Extra whitening soaps, Spa soaps which most ladies and gents queue to have from 1stlady skincare due to its efficiency

facial toner cleanser, etc etc! Strictly Organic.... results in
7days.

We deliver nationwide & worldwide

#1stlady caresssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (72) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.