Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2088299 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2015
please some part of my skin dark and some yellow, am naturally yellow light, please wat cream can I used to correct it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum• Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
DOCTOR90:

please some part of my skin dark and some yellow, am
naturally yellow light, please wat cream can I used to
correct it
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
sawhite:
plz hw kan i get rid of black head nd oily face nd also black spot,and am also a guy

If you have normal skin, you might want to try K brothers black spot soap. Be careful as if it very potent and concentrated.

If you have sensitive skin, then go for carotine soap.

Mask your face twice a week (at night) with nitrogen clear pore cleanser/ mask and follow up with a light oil like sweet almond oil.

In the morning, use the neutrogena visibly even daily moisturizer.

Lastly, always protect your skin with a sunscreen. A good one is burnout/ cerave.

Have you got more questions? contact us at buttergrey@gmail.com

Goodluck

www.buttergrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
DOCTOR90:

please some part of my skin dark and some yellow, am
naturally yellow light, please wat cream can I used to
correct it

Exfoliate with fair and white aha2 soap or kojie san soap AND amlactin

Promote radiant skin with carrier oils like sweet almond oil/ coconut oil

Moisturise and sun protect in the morning.

That's all.

Goodluck

www.buttegrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by abayskia(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls.............o ma
ma pple in d building
has any one ever ever used or knows 1 cream like dt called body white with kojic acid n mulberry extracts
my story goes thus,i used d first about 5yrs ago.oh my God,u need to see my skin:beautiful,flawless n evenly toned though i uesd it alongside dudu osun then to reduce d lightening effect a lil.bt i must confess,i was too confident n handsomely looking.most ladies love me at first sight.
Unfortunately,i had to move down to benin due skool(uniben) ever since getting d original body white has been like finding a virgin in uniben.
Now,my skin tone has never bn dsame cos i av bought many body white bottles in benin,they dont work at all
i want to know may its my skin or i av bn buying fake tnz in benin
i av nt bn able to go back to lagos since febuary ds yr
i need ur responses pls
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Buttergrey:

If you have normal skin, you might want to try K brothers black spot soap. Be careful as if it very potent and concentrated.

If you have sensitive skin, then go for carotine soap.

Mask your face twice a week (at night) with nitrogen clear pore cleanser/ mask and follow up with a light oil like sweet almond oil.

In the morning, use the neutrogena visibly even daily moisturizer.

Lastly, always protect your skin with a sunscreen. A good one is burnout/ cerave.

Have you got more questions? contact us at buttergrey@gmail.com

Goodluck

www.buttergrey.com
thanx ma i have an oily face o,plz do u knw where i kan get all dis and d cost or can i get them 4rm u and use it on my oily face,await ur swift response.thankz

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
sawhite:
thanx ma i have an oily face o,plz do u knw where i kan get all dis and d cost or can i get them 4rm u and use it on my oily face,await ur swift response.thankz

PRODUCTS AND PRICES CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://buttergrey.com/?page_id=2914

Don't want to order online? Call the number on our website.

Cheers!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Rodiyah1: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls I'm a bit fair, I av mild sunburn and dark circles, I also have dark knuckles, wat can I use. I use fair and white gold cream, q7 serum and kojic acid soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Call for lizbenpet magic powder for acne removal in 3 days.....08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2015
If you care for an even flawless skin dnt hesitate to call lizbenpetgold.... 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rodiyah1:
Pls I'm a bit fair, I av mild sunburn and dark circles, I also have dark knuckles, wat can I use. I use fair and white gold cream, q7 serum and kojic acid soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
abayskia:
Pls.............o ma
ma pple in d building
has any one ever ever used or knows 1 cream like dt called body white with kojic acid n mulberry extracts
my story goes thus,i used d first about 5yrs ago.oh my God,u need to see my skin:beautiful,flawless n evenly toned though i uesd it alongside dudu osun then to reduce d lightening effect a lil.bt i must confess,i was too confident n handsomely looking.most ladies love me at first sight.
Unfortunately,i had to move down to benin due skool(uniben) ever since getting d original body white has been like finding a virgin in uniben.
Now,my skin tone has never bn dsame cos i av bought many body white bottles in benin,they dont work at all
i want to know may its my skin or i av bn buying fake tnz in benin
i av nt bn able to go back to lagos since febuary ds yr
i need ur responses pls QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Hello fans... call lizbenpetgold to order for your permanent pink lip balm.. or add up on whatsapp.. 08063244764....
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by dorarodriguez: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
The best products I have used are the whitening products from skinrenews.com. Nadinola is good but used to be stronger now it does not help me too much.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
sawhite:
SAME HERE O,I NEED TO GET RID OF MY BLACK HEAT AND OCCASIONALLY PIMPLES LOL,I SAY DAT BCUZ NA ÖNCE A WHILE MY PIMPLES DEY SHOW,BUT NO HELP CUS I NID SOME THING DAT WIL WORK PERMANENTLY WITH NO SET BACK
what have u bn using for d pimples

5 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rodiyah1:
sunburn?,try Veet Gold cleanser. U will thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aminat508:
what have u bn using for d pimples
nothin my dear,just fumbact A,it works for while but dont cure black spot nor d blackhead nd ltr d pimple reoccur again thought little no realy obivious,as a i guy most of d kream posted b4,dont know where to get dem and i need something which aint harmful,just need to get rid of black spot nd black head and also i have a very oily face
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
sawhite:
nothin my dear,just fumbact A,it works for while but dont cure black spot nor d blackhead nd ltr d pimple reoccur again thought little no realy obivious,as a i guy most of d kream posted b4,dont know where to get dem and i need something which aint harmful,just need to get rid of black spot nd black head and also i have a very oily face
funbact A consist of harmful substances angry

U knw what ,get veet gold cleanser use it for at least 1wk then u can use cap docixicillin 100mg daily for at least 1 month. It works

6 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aminat508:
funbact A consist of harmful substances angry

U knw what ,get veet gold cleanser use it for at least 1wk then u can use cap docixicillin 100mg daily for at least 1 month. It works
thankz 4 ur swift response,but where can i get this cream and @wat cost,the last time i entered a beauty shop the bae there wuz lyk who bi diz niqqa lol,but i would realy wana get this once u stated,and does it help against black spot.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Aminat508(f): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
sawhite:
thankz 4 ur swift response,but where can i get this cream and @wat cost,the last time i entered a beauty shop the bae there wuz lyk who bi diz niqqa lol,but i would realy wana get this once u stated,and does it help against black spot.
yes black spot and everything. Any cosmetics shop for d veet Gold. But dat of d tab Na pharmacy/chemist.

5 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Hello pals.. call lizbenpetgold for all skin solutions... such as even skin, good maintenance cream, lightening cream, whitening cream, morrocan oil, Egyptian oil, snow white powder, half caste cream, milky glowing soap, herbal lightening soap, permanent pink lips balm.. acne cream, spot remover cream, acne powder..e.t.c
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ada2604(f): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2015
hop everyone derailing d post wit their advertisement is happy! tshew! cream mixers association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by charlsecy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
scabash:
COTTAGE FRESH African black soap (500g)
Does it lighten the skin?

Greenfriend: QEI+ Active Harmonie (aka Carrot Oil)
Does it lighten the skin?

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sawhite: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=38826456] yes black spot and everything. Any cosmetics shop for d veet Gold. But dat of d tab Na pharmacy/chemist.[/punt] thanx Alot,i google it and i saw veet gold facial whitening and black spot removal,is it dat one am suppose to get,once again thanx

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by oyinkansolami: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Hi Nairalanders...has anyone tried vovi complexion milk?..I've been using it for a month now and my face seems to be fairer than other parts of my body. Should I just continue with it or get another cream?...thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Call for your whitening and glowing pills... 08063244764 s my digits or whatsapp.... list of available goods, carrot oil for skin glowing with spf 40+... , 2. morrocan oil, Egyptian oil, glutathione oil, snow white powder, half cast powder with solution, vit E, coconut oil, imported shea butter, black magic powder for acne removal, spot remover cream and cleanser, fuller burst pill, Dick enlargement herb dose, magic sperm for knuckles remover, sunburn remover, flat tummy herbs dose nd pill, good cream for all good skin... my whitening cream s superb.. and lightening cream performs wonders.. my chocolate cream gives d hot look.. call lizbenpetgold for ordering.....all solution herbs is available too.... 08063244764 s my digits or whatsapp. Asap... wish you all the best of the day...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thank you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sheyishey: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Beauty Facial Professional One day training course for Beauty Enthusiast, Makeup Artists, Life skill acquisition......

>> Skincare routine and analysis of skin types

>> Skincare ingredients awareness

>> Beauty facial therapy

>> Natural / Organic production of skincare products

>> Making body bath gels

>> Making body creams and lotions

>> Face and Body mask/scrub

>> Benefits and healing power of essential oils.....

All this for just #26,500

Venue: 20 Adeboye Solanke Street, First bank bus stop Allen, Ikeja Lagos
Date: 21st November, 2015.
Time: 10am - 5pm
For more enquiries and reservations Call: 08055123171, Whatsapp: 08024360540, BBM : 7689C1B6
Limited space available..