Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089088 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by snowebony(f): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2015
My cousin was worried sick of the stretch marks she got after the birth of her child. She was advised to begin a daily application of shea butter which she was using and started complaining it was slow in clearing the strecth marks. Someone introduced her to SOD MILK last month.
She used it with the shea butter but this time it improved as it did cleared so well and her skin became fresh looking.
It contains sheep placenta ,liposome and vitamin E.
You can mix it with your lotion as it contains natural ingredients to achieve a fresh radiant youthful look. I just started the product and am seeing huge improvement on my skin.
Call or whatsapp 07089332156 if you are interested.
visit www.longrichbioscience.com.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ejeh121(f): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hi everyone,please I suddenly went very dark during pregnancy and its 4 months since I had my baby already but nothing seems to be working to get me back to that glowing complexion,pls advice a sister I really need to shine 4 my husband lols.

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Call to order for my magic knuckles treatment.. effect s immediate... don't hesitate to order for my pink lip balm too it works magic.. my whitening cream and pill is on sales just for you to look good.. my glowing pills gives u a younger youthful look.. you are on point with my milky glowing soap... breast fuller pill, breast firmness cream.. pennis enlargement treatment.. verginal shrink gel... magic touch for pimples and acne removal... sunburn removal cream, spot remover treatment.. make me white in a week is on sales too... call 080632444764 or add on whatsapp... , 09051262954...pin- 2BE12dd8
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by viviangold: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by viviangold: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.[color=#990000][/color]

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ksarah: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2015
You can use herbal creams,and u can also get from us too,your herbal whitening flawless creams,super whitening blacksoap....Egytpian body milk,etc,08058318270,07062240913.2B9A1DC6...use our herbal creams for that flawless glowing luscious skin tone.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ksarah: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Have u been having skin problems/issues.getting of how dull your skin is making u lose your self esteem?

Flawless skin clinic(pure herbal) is the solution our products gives u everything u want for ur skin,we help u achieve that flawless skin tone u've been craving for.all we use are herbs.so stay away from those harsh chemical creams,contact us here
08058318270,07062240913.2B9A1DC6..we are always here for u.and we deliver nationwide...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by remsonik(f): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2015
ejeh121:
Hi everyone,please I suddenly went very dark during pregnancy and its 4 months since I had my baby already but nothing seems to be working to get me back to that glowing complexion,pls advice a sister I really need to shine 4 my husband lols.
Get raw cocoa butter and mix in turmeric powder. It would work
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ogedazzle: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
ejeh121:
start by exfoliating with amlactin before introducing any lightening cream,exfoliation alone can get u one shade lighter also use a sunscreen
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2015
remsonik:

Get raw cocoa butter and mix in turmeric powder. It would work
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:2BBFC63B.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by harizonal123(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Pls, can someone help me with a very good natural serum or tube gel I can use to lighten up evenly. I use fair & white perfector mixed with crystal white oil triple action & my chocolate black is serious glowing but I need to lighten up a bit. Any suggestion pls?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:334600E3
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
harizonal123:
Pls, can someone help me with a very good natural serum or tube gel I can use to lighten up evenly. I use fair & white perfector mixed with crystal white oil triple action & my chocolate black is serious glowing but I need to lighten up a bit. Any suggestion pls?
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:334600E3
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
harizonal123:

Hope you are aware that Crystal white triple action allegedly has steroids undecided use with caution if you must. You might want to give maxi white kojic acid serum OR precious serum a try.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by harizonal123(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Buttergrey:

Hope you are aware that Crystal white triple action allegedly has steroids undecided use with caught if you must. You might want to give maxi white kojic acid serum OR precious serum a try.
Thanks dear for your response. You suggested carotein or sure white products to lighten my skin up some time ago. I used both & I must confess that sure white gel was the bomb when it comes to perfect skin lightning but I couldn't it again after i exusted the first tube. Will surely give maxi white a try. You are the best! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adelaarin: 12:13am On Nov 22, 2015
DOCTOR90:

please some part of my skin dark and some yellow, am
naturally yellow light, please wat cream can I used to
correct it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tygar(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ziaclothing: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please do anyone know where I can get kojic acid serum,licorice and other herbal lightening serum?thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Order for your permanent pink lip balm.... 08063244764.. call asap...

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
New arrival natural herbal pink lip balm.... call lizbenpetgold on 08063244764.. .if you care for one
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
New arrival... natural whitening pill in a week... call lizbenpetgold on 08063244764.. if you care for the herbal products
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Ziaclothing:
Please do anyone know where I can get kojic acid serum,licorice and other herbal lightening serum?thanks

For kojic acid, we have maxi white kojic acid serum, fair and white kojic acid serum, and lastly pure kojic acid powder you can use to make your own kojic acid serum/ lotion.

Licorice is also available in its pure powder form in our store. also a couple serums in stock also contain licorice like 55h+ harmonic serum

We stock serums with natural skin lightening ingredients. Email us at buttergrey@gmail.com for more dets.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2015
New arrival dark knuckles remover soap... call lizbenpetgold on 08063244764 or add up on whatsapp to order

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Call lizbenpetgold to order for your magic spot remover cream.. effect in 2 weeks.. 08063244764 or add up on whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nikiibeau: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
CANON T3i (600D) For SALE Perfect For Your Products, Makeup, Youtube, Vlog, Blog, Event, Selfie Etc

Selling a fairly used canon t3i (600d). No damages or impairment.

INCLUDES:

- Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Camera Body
- Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II
- Canon Battery Pack LP-E8
- Battery charger
- Stereo A/V cable
- Lens & body Caps
- User CD
- USB Cable
- Canon strap
- Original box

Extra Added stuff:
Wireless Remote control
Camera body protective cover
Camera bag
Lens cleaning pen and cloth
Lens caps
2 Extra batteries + 1 charger
1 32GB Memory card

Asking price: #130,000.00
Free delivery to any part of Nigeria

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lizbenpet skin clinic....Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil• glowing pills : Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products •add up onwhatsapp or call 08063244764, BlackBerry pin :2BE12DD8 ...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Missymimi: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Who has used topsy lemon fresh, how does it work and what are the side effects. Is it more active than precious fade lotion?
Thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by shndy: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Buttergrey:
New stock alert!
Ur website not working, how do I order for a product?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (72) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.