Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089098 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello my wonderful pals.. we are back again in a new dimension.... never you hesitate to call us for your whitening and lightening glowing kit..dollar is high yet our prices are low... pls call lizbenpet to order for your your kit Now.. 08063244764 or add up on whatsapp..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
If you are looking for a way to enlarge your buttocks, uplift or your saggy breast, or enlarge your breast size... lizbenpetgold is the right channel... she does it right in a safer and herbal way.. with no side effects... using the newest method you are welcome too.. interested in cream and pills we highly welcome you.. pls contact us on 08063244764 or whatsapp.. BlackBerry pin : 2BE12dd8
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sharonparker: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
C00469E34
JOIN \=D/ C00469E34

*y*LIGTHENING LOTION & SOAP
*y*WHITENING LOTION & SOAP
*y*SKIN GLOW PRODUCTS
*y*ACNE//PIMPLE TREATMENT
*y*SUNBURN & DARK PATCHES REMOVAL. C00469E34
*y*STRETCHMARKS REMOVAL
*y*DARK KNUCKLE REMOVAL. *y* CREAM REACTION TREATMENT C00469E34
Join Pepsy Flawless C00469E34 C00469E34 C00469E34

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
New arrival..touch me glowing oil is available on stock.. it works wonder with natural glowing components.. it gives a youthful glowing skin type.. call Lizbenpetgold on 08063244764 or add me up on whatsapp..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
Our products covers a wide range of skin care products which includes;
*Whitening products (Arabic, halfcaste, snowhite, Egyptian, Moroccan)
*lightening products
*hot chocolate products
*Hair treatment
*knuckle treatment
*pimples and acne treatment
*Stretch mark treatment
*slimming treatment
*skin reaction treatment
*Glutathione pills and injections and many more skin care products.

We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another
For inquiries?
Follow us on instagram: threbiys_martti Or marevaz_beautyhauz.
Our facebook page where you can have a full sight of our services.... Marevaz beauty hauz.
Contact us on +2348130901909 (whatsapp) for further inquiries.
We are located at oke sokori Abeokuta, Ogun state Nigeria.
We make delivery worldwide.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2016
If you are looking for a way to enlarge your buttocks, or enlarge your dick, uplift your saggy breast, or enlarge your breast size... lizbenpetgold is the right channel... she does it right in a safer and herbal way.. with no side effects... using the newest method... if interested in cream and pills you are highly welcome too..your satisfaction is our concern... pls contact us on 08063244764 or whatsapp.. BlackBerry pin : 2BE12dd8
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Order for ur dark knuckles treatment effect in a week... 08063244764 is my digit or add up on whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Buy lizbenpet cosmetics product on line... call 08063244764 on more info... or add on whatsapp.. we offer you the best..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fdmskincare: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.
Halfcast cream
Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
The whitening and lightening creams comes along with a face n body scrub
IG@fdmskincare
Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 0905139441
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Call for your organic whitening cream @ affordable rate.. 08063244764 or add up on whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ottersberger(m): 4:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Kirri:
I have been looking for this cream for a long time
Any Idea where I can get it

I searched for yo. Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/M2-Advanced-Potency-Refinish-Ounce/dp/B00V7BT85E/ref=pd_sim_194_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=31mt4%2BrP1tL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=14XBGCBTAWWCMB0BPRM1
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sharon6(f): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
New addition to our skin care products!!!

Empress skincare:
WHITENING PINK SOAP
WHITENING BLACK SOAP
PARTY CREAM, PARTY SOAP AND PARTY SCRUB (This makes you lighten up pretty fast for that your upcoming events)
SKIN WHITENING SCRUB.
WHITENING FACE WASH
SKIN TAG AWAY.

Remember we still have in Stock the HERBAL STRETCH MARKS REMOVER SET (To be used once in 3days and you'll see visible results in 21days)

BRIGHTENING CREAMS, LIGHTENING CREAMS, WHITENING
CREAMS, HALF CASTE CREAM, EGYPTIAN WHITENING MILK CREAM, PHILIPPINES WHITENING
CREAM, INDIAN WHITENING CREAMS, MOROCCAN WHITENING
GLOW CREAM, FACE CREAM
(removes sunburn, freckles and dark spots in 7days),
LIGHTENING SERUM WITH 100% ARGAN OIL , HOT CHOCOLATE GLOW
CREAM , DARK KNUCKLES REMOVER SET, EXFOLIATING SOAPS, SKIN
LIGHTENING SHOWER CREAM, KOJIC SAN SOAPS, VITAMIN C 1000MG CAPSULES, CARROT LIGHTENING SOAP, HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB,
GLUTATHIONE SOAPS, GLUTATHIONE PILLS, GLUTATHIONE
CREAM, EXTRA WHITENING SOAPS, EXTREME GLOW SOAPS,
FACIAL CLEANSER, etc etc!

Add us BB PIN : 5.8.B.5.8.A.3.9 WHATSAPP:
0.8.1.5.2.7.0.5.9.8.2 for that ravishing fabulous
skin, skincare products for all skin types,
Strictly Organic.... results in
7days. We deliver nationwide.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why not try spot removal creams or homemade recipes if it's spots that are your issue? You can also use black soap to bath, it helps. And once a cream starts burning you that's a bad sign, usually causes skin thinning, reddening and stretch marks. Happens with all these low quality products.

Peaches17:
I've recently started my bleaching journey,I'm not really worried about my complexion I just wanted to even out my skin I have a lot of dark spots from head to toe,I've been using caro light for a week now and my whole body itches it feels like I'm on fire,I've thrown it out but I'm not giving up,I've heard about GnG body milk has anyone ever use it?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello pal this is amazing hour.. we just brought to u amazing product.. lizbenpet mango whitening scrub.. it makes you white in few days of use..call lizbenpet on 08063244764, 09051262954 or add on whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello pals
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello pal this is amazing hour.. we just brought to u amazing product.. lizbenpet mango whitening scrub.. it makes you white in few days of use..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mzTarsh(f): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2016
A Lil help here! Pls has anyone tried the new fair and white gold 2 toning cream? Pls a need reviews.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Call lizbenpet for your skin lightening or whitening product.. she's good..08063244764 and 09051262954
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Have you been suffering for acne or pimples for a long period of years.. lizbenpetgold is d right channel for you to mingle with.. her products clears it off in a few days.. she gives accurate treatment.. in a sense dat u won't experience it any longer. Call her +r add on whatsapp... 08063244764.. 09051262954... she is a guru in the field..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello dear, how re u doing today? Call for lizbenpet pink lip balm it works wonder... effect in 4 days..08063244764 is my digits
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello my name is olayinka.. I am here to make u feel good all time.....you think people looks down on you, they think you are not good looking please tell them to hold on while u call on lizbenpet on 08063244764 to give u a miracle transformation make that call now and she will be right at your doorstep knocking already... they distribute world wide... loving her work...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by manuelrukky(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you a student?
Do you want to make eXtra money? Nigeria's First student online market place is the new buzz.... Buy and sell new and used items within your campus on www.studentsthingy.com #hostel spaces #phones #laptops #clothes #etc
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 55emem55: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Natural products are still the BEST!

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OloriAbefe(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
55emem55:
Natural products are still the BEST!

pls, can yu help with d natural ingredients to use??
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 55emem55: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
OloriAbefe:

pls, can yu help with d natural ingredients to use??

Tell me, for skin or for hair?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OloriAbefe(f): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
55emem55:

Tell me, for skin or for hair?

For skin pls. My stomach and butt is the only fair part of my body, every other part? I want an even tone skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Afamdi12: 3:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Someone plz help me, i used grace oil duo serum for my knuckles and after three weeks of thorough peeling n clearing, the following week it got really worse. Someone please help. Its so embarassing now how do i remedy this please.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 55emem55: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2016
OloriAbefe:

For skin pls. My stomach and butt is the only fair part of my body, every other part? I want an even tone skin.

Oh, i'm so sorry about that. i use some amazing natural products for my hair and skin. i got them from this amazing website that i just found out, www.dressmeoutlet.com. you should try their liquid honey soap, honey facial wash and skin food hand lotion. Here is a direct link to the items http://www.dressmeoutlet.com/health-beauty/face-body-care.html
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 55emem55: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Afamdi12:
Someone plz help me, i used grace oil duo serum for my knuckles and after three weeks of thorough peeling n clearing, the following week it got really worse. Someone please help. Its so embarassing now how do i remedy this please.

Switch to natural products.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello dearie. . lizbenpet is wishing u happy new blessed month..and saying thanks to our able client who share us some luv by patronising us last month.. we pray that the lord will continue to enrich ur pocket.. mre wealth with grace and joy for this month.. thanks thanks thanks.. we really appreciate u guyz.. And for those who re willing but couldn't meet up.. we are still expecting u.. and we pray dis month shall show you mercy and blessing... so hurry up to get ur own beauty kit.. do not be left out.. we promise to bring out the best in u.. remain bless..lizbenpet cares...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WE HAVE G&G OIL IN STOCK. VERY LIMITED QUANTITY.

ORDER ONLINE AT WWW.BUTTERGREY.COM OR CALL THE NUMBER ON OUR WEBSITE.

CHEERS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.