Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089017 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Remsun: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
According to me this is good enough but it is not that excellent that we can take this as a best cream for this purpose. But I must say this cream has been helpful to me.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ann007: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
PROMO!!!PROMO!!! Perfect Line Skin care
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 1:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Amaah:

Hello Trisha, this is an old post but I stumbled on it today..hoping I could still get useful information from you. I'm interested in buying kojie San in bulk and at a reduced price. A reply would be appreciated.
Depends on where you are located. A vendor in PH used to sell on retail for 500. I'm sure he could do a bulk-buy deal.
But again, dunno how the dollar rate has affected the kojic market.
Lemme know if u still need vendor's digits. Cheers.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mimiano: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2016
TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!

Do you know that you can achieve a healthy, flawless and radiant skin without the use of steroids, mercury, hydroquinonone and other harsh chemicals that poses threat to the skin Natural skin care recipes and products remains the best because it saves your skin and boost your overall wellbeing, therefore its high time you ditch those chemicals that does nothing but harm your skin.

If you're ready to explore this golden opportunity, you are invited to join our 4 days intensive whatsapp training session, where you will learn how to make various skin care and body enhancement recipes and products that will make you glow like never before and boost your confidence. The training cuts across all areas of skin care... Skin brightening, skin lightening, skin moisturising, pimples treatments, stretch marks, sunburn, breast firming, weight loss and lots more...

What are you waiting for
Training holds on June 16- June 19
Training fee is #5000
Limited slots available
To reserve a slot, text yes to 08053341539
Do you consider this fascinating? Share with your friends....
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by GoldSignatures: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Organic Skin Care Training E-book For #1000
To get the ebook Call 07056261729 or Whatsapp 08067383592.

Course Outline:
•Knowing your Skin Type
•The Basis Of Skin Care
•Egyptian body milk and body wash
•Halfcast cream and oil
•Whitening cream
•Anti-Aging cream
•Anti-Aging face serum
•Firming and Breast Enlargement Mask
•Vitamin c serum
•Firming Eye Cream
•Chocolate Glowing Butter
•Body butter
•Body Butter Acne Cream
•Moisturizing Lotion For your Everyday Use
•Black Soap for Babies
•Baby Liquid Soap
Baby body butter
•Shower gel
•Body peeling Oil
•Glowing cream
•Glowing Cream For Babies
•Pink lips balm
•Peel Off Facial Masque
•Sunscreen cream
•Stretch mark cream
•Stretch Mark Oil
•Stretch Marks Scrub
•Toning black soap
•Lips scrub
•Lightening, Exfoliating,and moisturizing Body Scrub
•Hair growth oil
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Sunburn cream
•Whitening/acne mask
•Eczema cream
•Dark armpit
•Dark knuckles
•Recipe For Teeth Whitening
How to make
•Carrot oil
•Lemon oil
•Orange oil
•Avocado oil
•Coconut oil
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by meekmill(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=DOCTOR90 post=46345119],it does work, buy d one for fair people ,go chemist or store ask of lemon fresh, exfoliate well before u start using it,it we bring out ur natural color [/quote
but am black not fair,but can i still use it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Lizbenpet Half caste whitening kit is on point.. And people are rushing it in lagos.. beautiful girls are fronting it.. call for it call lizbenpet on 08063244764...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
lizbenpet pink lip balm is working.. and effect is in 3 days to 5 days..... call lizben on 08063244764..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MhizFancy(f): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2016
I have a semi fair skin but my neck is very dark. My mum used to think it's dirt but I scrub it everyday with sponge and soap but still there's no change. Please what can i use to lighten my neck? I also have naturally dark knuckles too what can i use?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
MhizFancy:
I have a semi fair skin but my neck is very dark. My mum used to think it's dirt but I scrub it everyday with sponge and soap but still there's no change. Please what can i use to lighten my neck? I also have naturally dark knuckles too what can i use?
, use dodo soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Call lizbenpet for your skin issues... call on 08063244764 or add on whatsapp
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Lizbenpet sunburn cream is working like a magic.. call if you care for one.. 08063244764 is her digits or add up on whatsap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:31am On Jun 12, 2016
My stretch mark remover kit.. is working like a magic call 08063244764 to order for youe own
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:34am On Jun 12, 2016
My knuckles removal kit is the best effect in 2 weeks.. call to order for yours..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Call to order for your pimple and acne removal powder.. a touch will surprise you.. call on 08063244764 or whatsapp direct..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Get a whiter face in few days of using lizbenpetgold face whitening cream..call 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:40am On Jun 12, 2016
Get a smoother skin in few days by using lizbenpet skin glowing kits..call 08063244764 to order for yours or whatsapp direct
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Get rid of dat saggy breast in few months. of using lizbenpet breast enlargement cream and machine .call 08063244764 to order for yours or whatsapp direct
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:44am On Jun 12, 2016
If you care for breast pumping and hips enlargement pls Call 08063244764 to book an appointment now or whatsapp direct
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:45am On Jun 12, 2016
If you care dick enlargement treatment and pumping Call 08063244764 to book an appointment now or whatsapp direct
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Get a glowing flawless skin in few days of using lizbenpet skin glowing kit.. Call 08063244764 to order for yours now or whatsapp direct
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Get a pink lip in few days of using lizbenpet pink lip balm.. Call 08063244764 to order for yours now or whatsapp direct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 3:49am On Jun 12, 2016
Flat tummy herb is on sales..Call 08063244764 to order for yours now or whatsapp direct
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Clerkjohnson181: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Hi there I am new here and I have a little issue of my skin type,Well I am naturally very fair person and used to apply Nivea fairness and it was really good on me when I wear it on and it moisturize and give me a very suitable and more eventone for me and for the past 4 years now I started applying such on my skin,but suddenly I noticed some changes on my skin which start getting darker and not even moisturize It was very weird if it was my skin or the lotion,but right now i switched to another and I am using pure skin vanishing body care lotion hydroquinone free, and it said it made from core d'lvoire and I am really scared of using it but I have only used just twice now and I bought it yesterday in PHil hall mark Benin city and I really don't know if it will be suitable for my skin type and if it is a good lotion type for fair people,please I really need an answer
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Clerkjohnson181:
Hi there I am new here and I have a little issue of my skin type,Well I am naturally very fair person and used to apply Nivea fairness and it was really good on me when I wear it on and it moisturize and give me a very suitable and more eventone for me and for the past 4 years now I started applying such on my skin,but suddenly I noticed some changes on my skin which start getting darker and not even moisturize It was very weird if it was my skin or the lotion,but right now i switched to another and I am using pure skin vanishing body care lotion hydroquinone free, and it said it made from core d'lvoire and I am really scared of using it but I have only used just twice now and I bought it yesterday in PHil hall mark Benin city and I really don't know if it will be suitable for my skin type and if it is a good lotion type for fair people,please I really need an answer
throw d cream away it we spoil ur skin, buy dodo cream and soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Clerkjohnson181: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2016
DOCTOR90:
throw d cream away it we spoil ur skin, buy dodo cream and soap
thanks anyway,but u mean the dodo soap and Cream will be suitable for me
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Clerkjohnson181: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Clerkjohnson181:
and I will ask if it is Dudu or dodo
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Clerkjohnson181: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Clerkjohnson181:
and I will ask if it is Dudu or dodo soap and cream?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Clerkjohnson181: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello I wanted to know if it is Dudu or dodo soap cos the name is kind of confusing
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tesbay(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016
You wanna be a Beauty Queen + Winner of the following Prizes Below:

Then you have to follow the Instructions below as well....‎

Are you still sitting down on a long thing my dear
* HAVE YOU LIKE OUR PAGE TODAY
* HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED YOUR MBGREMO FORM ALSO?
*HAVE YOU ALSO MADE THE #3000 PAYMENT & HAVE YOU TELLER WITH YOU

You can't afford to miss this great Opportunity of becoming the Next MBGREMO'16.. Register Now by downloading your form via --http:///mbgremo-registration-begins

Then Pay the sum of #3,000 to;  

• Account Name: Am Black and Beautiful
• Account No: 0217970968 (GTBank)  
• Bring your teller to the audition Venue.     

#Itsyourtime
#comewearthecrown  
#ItCouldBeYou!!!  
#MBGREMO2016
#Queeninthemaking
 +2348154446544 +2347068596297
Like: www.facebook.com/mbgremo

Consolation Prizes are as Follows Below:

Winner: A Branded car,  Cash prize, Modeling contract, Ambassador to Remo & a Pet Project).  1st Runner up: Cash prize, Modeling Contract, TV Set..
2ndRunnerup: Ccash Prize,  Modeling contract & Home Theatre) 
Other consolation prizes are that: We have 4 more categories... 
Miss culture, Miss fotogenic, miss onigele Remo and Best Talent.‎

So Don't Dull..  You can't afford to Miss this cos this could be your only Chance of getting to be a Beauty Queen and also Win something for yourself‎

Plz Help bc till it gets to Her cos she is a Queen in the making!!!

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Clerkjohnson181:
Hello I wanted to know if it is Dudu or dodo soap cos the name is kind of confusing
, Its dodo cream and soap

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.