Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089041 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mimiano: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Be your own boss...
Take charge of your skin...
Are you a stay at home mum? Are you a graduate seeking employment to no avail? Have you lost your job and the future looks bleak? Are you a lover of skin care? Do you love to look and feel good? Is your self esteem battered just because your skin looks haggard? Have you lost your shape and look as a result of pregnancy and childbirth?
If your answer is YES
Do not worry because you're not alone
It is time to gain your confidence back !!!
Knowledge is power !!!

Join our 4 days intense WhatsApp training as i reveal to you the secret of having a beautiful ageless skin.
This training will reveal to you, how you can make various natural creams, soaps and oil that will address the following:

-Reverse the signs of aging
- Heal stretch marks
- Cure sunburn
- Lighten, brighten your skin and give you a flawless glow
- Treat nasty dark knuckles and patches
- Firm up wrinkling skin
- Remove dark spots and discolorations
- secret recipe to loose weight
- secret recipe to loose big tummy
- secret recipe to firm up saggy breast
and so much more
Enroll for this training , watch your skin glow, sell your products and make additional income for yourself.

Date is 27th June -30th June
Time: Morning session
9am - 12pm
Evening session
7pm - 10pm

For enquiries call 08053341539
To reserve a slot text YES to 08053341539

Do you consider this fascinating? Share with your friends..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello peeps have you ever tested lizbenpetGlod stretch marks treatment?.. it works wonders..try it today and be happy.. call her on 08063244764 or whatsapp on same number
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Lizbenpet Acne soap is given a superb result in just few days of using it.. call on 08063244764 to order for urs
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream,hot chocolate cream,Abino skin maintenance, knuckle remover, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal whitening soap,and maintenance oil that will maintain your complexion. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream,hot chocolate cream,Abino skin maintenance, knuckle remover, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal whitening soap,and maintenance oil that will maintain your complexion. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191 (online training for how to make creams have commenced.just 2 weeks)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Seeking for a perfect glowing skin.. call lizbenpetGold on 08063244764.. or whatsapp on 08063244764.. BlackBerry pin : 2BE12DD8..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2016
For all skin problem call lizbenpetGold for solution.. 08063244764 or add up on whatsapp with same number.. BlackBerry pin : 2BE12DD8
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 5:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Do you care for sunburn Erazer cream.. you can call lizbenpetGold to make your... 08063244764 or add up on whatsapp with same number.. BlackBerry pin : 2BE12DD8
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 6:04am On Jun 26, 2016
If you wants to be a distributor of herbal cosmetics products.. strawberry lightening cream, chocolate cream, whitening cream n whitening and lightening scrub, stretch marks. Treatments, pink lip balm, knuckles remover treatment, sunburn removal cream and so on pls call lizbenpetGold on 08063244764 or whatsapp on same number.. BlackBerry pin : 2BE12DD8... or check us out on www.facebook.com/lizbenpetGoldbeautyworld
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream,hot chocolate cream,Abino skin maintenance, knuckle remover, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal whitening soap,and maintenance oil that will maintain your complexion. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191 (online training for how to make creams have commenced.just 2 weeks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream,hot chocolate cream,Abino skin maintenance, knuckle remover, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal whitening soap,and maintenance oil that will maintain your complexion. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191 (online training for how to make creams have commenced.just 2 weeks)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by meekmill(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
any solution for sunburn?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by vkon2(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hi guys, pls I really need ur response on this

Am light in complexion
I use ACNEAWAY Cream for my face cos of Acne

And I use Jergens ultra healing
But from all indication the acne on my face is been cure
But the only problem am avin is dat my skin is becoming dark

Do u think I should use another variance of Jergens like Jergens Skin lightening lotion
Or is it the ACNEAWAY cream for my acne that is making me dark?

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls who has used this cream called "PRECOiUS FADE & FAIR LOTION" am about buying the cream pls give me some reviews tanxx
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by boldnburiful: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Join our upcoming 2-week intensive organic skincare class starting on July 4th. The class is prepared to teach you how to make a lotion/ cream from scratch and a host of other skin care topics as you can see below. Come let's teach you how to become a boss even without a shop or an office. Opportunity they say comes but once. DO NOT miss this!!! COURSE OUTLINE *Explaining different terminologies in organic skin care and identifying skin types *Difference between cream, lotion and body butter. *Identification of carrier and essential oils * How to craft a lotion/cream from scratch *Formulation of different lotions for different skin colours including whitening cream * Formulation of different body butters and moisturizers * Body wash for a radiant skin *Hand lotion *Baby soap *Baby cream *Pink lips balms *Anti- aging serum *Sunscreen cream *Sunburn remover. *Pink lips balm *Stretch mark cream *Complexion scrub *Face cleanser *Breast firming mask and oil *Hair growth cream *Night cream for younger and glowing skin * Dark knuckle/armpit cream *Under eye cream to remove dark circles *How to make your own Natural make up foundation/concealer * How to make your own natural Face primer * Exfoliating Face mask *Treatment for dry skin, Eczema, black spots and Pimples etc COMPLIMENTARY COURSES *How to make different organic oils from scratch. *How to make apple cider vinegar at home * How to make some essential oils at home Training fee N2000 only Whatsapp Contact: 08054153798
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Call lizbenpet for your skin solution.. 08063244764... or add up on whatsapp...
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Call lizbenpetGold for your skin body cream...it nourish and protect you from old age look.. call on 08063244764
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ
There are lots of naive skin therapists out there, so be careful who you entrust your skin with.....
Skin lightening/whitening should be a gradual process And must be done in an orderly most-safe way. It's a journey that needs dedication and patience if you want nothing but radiance and flawless skin and that's why we at Marevaz Beauty Hauz has made it possible to make our skin care products the safest and yet with possible effective results.
For those who has tried one or two of our products can say to this and this publicity is majorly for those still looking for where to start from their lightening/whitening journey. Our production are vast as it includes varieties of skin care products ranging from lightening, whitening(snowhite, Egyptian, Arabic, halfcaste, Malaysian)etc, hot chocolate kit, That Ebony kit, pimples and acning treatment, knuckle treatment, stretch mark kit, glowing kit, sunburn treatment, spot eradicator treatment and many more. We don't make promises but we leave behind histories and testimonies. Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909. Or visit our office at Iyana prince junction opposite micro finance astrapolaris bank adigbe abeokuta, Ogun state.
Visit our website www.marevazbeautyhauz.com Visit our Facebook page (we've reached over 5,000 clients worldwide) and our instagram page threbiys_martti OR marevaz_beautyhauz. We make delivery all over the nation. Let us be your last bus stop towards your skin challenge.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD ANYONE USE ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS PUBLICITY FOR IMPOSTING OF ANOTHER BRAND OF SKINCARE. I have rights to take such cases up if I find anyone using my pictures or that of my clients for publicity without my consent. Thank you.....

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MimaJ(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pls NL I need a review on this cream MORE THAN GOLD SPF 50 SKIN WHITENING LOTION. Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Feistyoly: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please which soap is the best between Idole papaya, Idole avocado and extract soap?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Feistyoly:
Please which soap is the best between Idole papaya, Idole avocado and extract soap?
,are u fair or black,if fair go for d idole papaya ,if black go for idole avocado
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Feistyoly: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
DOCTOR90:
,are u fair or black,if fair go for d idole papaya ,if black go for idole avocado
Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by meekmill(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
hello guys, need tonning cream
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2016
meekmill:
hello guys, need tonning cream
,buy lemon fresh cream
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpetgold: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Good morning pals.. Get our new stock kits at your door step.. strawberry lightening cream, banana chocolate cream, herbal honey soap, make me white banana liquid soap.. whitening papaya scrub.. whitening strawberry scrub and many more.. half cast whitening cream, Egyptian Glowing milk.. strawberry whitening cream.. Moroccan whitening cream and many more..call on this number.. 08063244764 lizbenpet beauty world is a right place
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by meekmill(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
DOCTOR90:
,buy lemon fresh cream
where can i get that, and how much
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MayowaOde(f): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls I need a very good cream that will maintain my fair complexion. I don't need those mixed here locally in Nigeria. I've tried radiant glow botanical but it made me very dark. Can I try Qei+? Or is there any1 better and safer than it?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
MayowaOde:

Pls I need a very good cream that will maintain my fair complexion. I don't need those mixed here locally in Nigeria. I've tried radiant glow botanical but it made me very dark. Can I try Qei+? Or is there any1 better and safer than it?
,lemon fresh lotion

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MayowaOde(f): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
DOCTOR90:
,lemon fresh lotion
Thanks for ur response but I hope the lemon fresh doesn contain hQ, steriod nor mercury?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.