Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089178 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ladylaurel(f): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2016
DOCTOR90:
maxi tone serum or Ami white serum
Hi, kindly advise me. I'm fair in complexion. I've used Q7 carrot for 2yrs without anything added. In April, I bought a fake one which darkened me, especially my back. I decided to switch to another product.
I started using So White f&w and my colour came back to its original state and more brighter, though not much but I like the way I look.
The issue is that my finger nails are darkening. I don't know if I should dump the lotion. I don't understand what d discoloration means.
Someone suggested Otentika, but someone I know said it darkened her.
Pls help me out. Im scared of adding things to my cream.
Thanks in advance
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
ladylaurel:

Hi, kindly advise me. I'm fair in complexion. I've used Q7 carrot for 2yrs without anything added. In April, I bought a fake one which darkened me, especially my back. I decided to switch to another product.
I started using So White f&w and my colour came back to its original state and more brighter, though not much but I like the way I look.
The issue is that my finger nails are darkening. I don't know if I should dump the lotion. I don't understand what d discoloration means.
Thanks in advance
,do u exfoliate and wat soap do u use
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ladylaurel(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
DOCTOR90:
No, I don't, and I use Lux. Ive been laughted at by friends. I simply love Lux
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
DOCTOR90:
maxi tone serum or Ami white serum

Pls doctor what kind of soap do you advice i use??#current soap is safeguard# i also have oily face,pimples & spots, do you have any idea on pasjel herbal stretch mark removal cream? pls answer. thks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pacypatty:

Pls doctor what kind of soap do you advice i use??#current soap is safeguard# i also have oily face,pimples & spots, do you have any idea on pasjel herbal stretch mark removal cream? pls answer. thks
buy k brother beauty soap d one for dark spot
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
ladylaurel:

No, I don't, and I use Lux. Ive been laughted at by friends. I simply love Lux
buy asantee papaya soap for exfoliating &lightening
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bobbyANSELEM: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls if u sell retin a gel and ur in imo state or abia state,,, pls i need it,,
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
[qu author=DOCTOR90 post=49608716]buy k brother beauty soap d one for dark spot[/quote]

Kk thks... what about the pasjel stretchmark removal any idea about it
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
DOCTOR90:

Kk thks... Any idea about pasjel herbal stretch mark removal
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Pacypatty(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
DOCTOR90:

kk doctor...thks alot
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MEQUELLA001(f): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Good evening house, my knuckles started showing signs of darkening last two years, I started using some ''correction'' knuckles cream, to no avail. Any suggestions please
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
MEQUELLA001:
Good evening house, my knuckles started showing signs of darkening last two years, I started using some ''correction'' knuckles cream, to no avail. Any suggestions please
,buy dodo soap use it to rub it and leave it over nite,do it everyday till they start peeling,dat way it will get lighter
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Neimar: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
need a cream that can bringmy skin too its 4mar sef
have used carotone nd oda creams but to no avail
am a little fair in completion more like chocolate
am getting dark everyday with severe discolored affecting my face
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Neimar: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
I have used a lot of creams tho
and I got burnt by the side of my face
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MEQUELLA001(f): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
DOCTOR90:
,buy dodo soap use it to rub it and leave it over nite,do it everyday till they start peeling,dat way it will get lighter

Thanks doctor.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nkddivva: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
@greenfriend

i'm UK based and looking to step up my regime.

currently i'm using diva for my body but i would like advice on soaps (i was using some papaya), armpits, knee, elbow etc . . . tried adding your number to whatsapp you but can't seem to do that.

Thank you
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
greenfriend do u have a watsup contact??
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Buttergrey:
I too don't know but I will be sure to post a msg here once we restock.

U still dont have the 'sure white' in stock yet? We should expect it next year?

The one i got here in Port-Harcourt from 'Prince Mega Agency' is darkening me and giving me rashes all over my face. I am very light in complexion but this cream has darken me to the extent i go out only in the evenings.

I called the distributor in Lagos and he refered me to the portharcourt guy cos the guy buys it 4rm him. But am begining to think it's not the Original cos for over 3weeks now, am getting darker and my skin looks pale.

Do you have Kojie San soap and cream in stock? i just need a natural stuff the will brighten my colour like 3/4 shades.

What do you think about (ICONIC MAGIC WHITE 4X Moisture Plus with carrot extract.) liquid bath?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
DOCTOR90:

I currently use SURE WHITE LOTION & d EXFOLIATING SOAP but am getting darker by the day.

I needed something natural that would brighten up my skin like 3/4 shades but am surprised this Cosmo Black products that seem to have 90% positive feedback/review is darkening me.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
ladylaurel:

Thanks in advance
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
ladylaurel:

Thanks in advance

Please what particular type of So White F&W did u use? Are u light in complexion? Am fair and wht to get lighter so i dnt knw d one for light skinned folks. (Click my name to see my coulour 4rm my pix)

Did it cause Stretch Marks? What about GREEN VEINS? Did it make ur skin tiny? When did u start seeing results when using it?

Please give review and quote me....

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
I sell online only, my products come from Asia and originality is guaranteed, I didn't just get a contact online or buy off a website. My partner is a Filipino and one of the owners of the bulk supply business is her friend. I don't stock creams because of shipping fees, unless I'm buying off alibaba.com and they sell imitation there. Take for example, all the kojic san soaps in naija come from alibaba and they are fake. If you buy original from Japan & ship in with the current dollar rate, you'll be selling for 2k and no one will buy.

afanide:

Is yours Original? Can we use it alone without applying any other cream?

Do you stock Sure White OR Kojie San Products? Where is ur office address in PH?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you ask me, fair and white used to be IT, but you know how it is here, when a product establish ground, the manufacturers usually reduce quality or/and people make fake of the product. I have used fair & white for years, it's not like it was 2010ish, I use Pr Francoise Bedon now and it's like fair & white of old. But if you want to really whiten ala half caste and safe while doing it, then you know the way to go

afanide:

Please what particular type of So White F&W did u use? Are u light in complexion? Am fair and wht to get lighter so i dnt knw d one for light skinned folks. (Click my name to see my coulour 4rm my pix)

Did it cause Stretch Marks? What about GREEN VEINS? Did it make ur skin tiny? When did u start seeing results when using it?

Please give review and quote me....
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Skinluxe:
If you ask me, fair and white used to be IT, but you know how it is here, when a product establish ground, the manufacturers usually reduce quality or/and people make fake of the product. I have used fair & white for years, it's not like it was 2010ish, I use Pr Francoise Bedon now and it's like fair & white of old. But if you want to really whiten ala half caste and safe while doing it, then you know the way to go

Tnx alot. Can i see photo the one u are usin now? How long have u been using it? Hope it doesn't cause stretch marks and green veins?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Are you talking about what cream i use or the glutathione product? I already mentioned the cream and I used Saluta glutathione injectable, used it for five weeks and only a pack, I was ok with the results, you want to go whiter, you use more packs. Google glutathione as a skin whitening agent and read up on it. Most people already know about it

afanide:

Tnx alot. Can i see photo the one u are usin now? How long have u been using it? Hope it doesn't cause stretch marks and green veins?

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Skinluxe:

Ok thanks.......

Where can i get this cream so i dont buy fake one? Can u recommend any1/store?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Skinluxe:
Are you talking about what cream i use or the glutathione product? I already mentioned the cream and I used Saluta glutathione injectable, used it for five weeks and only a pack, I was ok with the results, you want to go whiter, you use more packs. Google glutathione as a skin whitening agent and read up on it. Most people already know about it

what's the effect when one stops using it?

What is the price? you have it in stock?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
I got it in Balogun market. That's if you're in Lagos, I got mine for 4k & my friend got for N3500 so it depends. Oil is N2500

I have the products in stock. Do you want the pills or injectables?
Injectables
Tatiomax is 38k
Saluta is 43k
Glutax is 42k
Pills
Nuwhite is 18k

afanide:

Ok thanks.......

Where can i get this cream so i dont buy fake one? Can u recommend any1/store?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ayox1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good afternoon everyone.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
ayox1:
Good afternoon everyone. I notice that anytime I use fair$white cream, rashes always appear on my face(leaving dark marks when it goes) so I went to a dermatologist to complain, she gave me extract papaye cream to bath and skineal to rub on my face( morning and nyt). all this I did but I notice that one side of my cheeks is fairer than the other. so pls what do u think I can do. I'm really bothered.
#ave stop using fair and white with the soap(extract papaye) because it looks as if am bleaching. #
buy dudu osun soap or gng cream either of d two should darken u

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.