Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2088588 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
michye:
Hello everyone, this request is very Urgent. I v really taken my time to go through you guys posts and suggestions on different creams, soaps, serum and oil to use.
So I picked out these ones from your comprehensive list.
So I want you guys to help me narrow it down by backing your suggestions up with prove.
Would appreciate true sincerity, thanks.
These are the products:
For Cream:
1. UV crystal white with oil + it's serum.
2. 55H lotion + nature essential oil.
3. Otentika + it's serum.
4. QEI cream + it's serum + SPF 15.
5. Perfect white
6. Eclate total.
For Soaps:
1. Tracia lightening goat's milk shower cream
2. Kogie san soap.
3. Olay goat milk soap.
4. Philipino soap
5. DIY black soap.
6. Gluta soap.
7. Arbutin soap.
8. Alpha Arbutin powder.
Please sincerity is what I really need cause my skin is good but you know now am a lady so I still want perfection.
Thanks love
For me I will choose 1. 55H but with it's serum, tube and soap
2. Qei+ lotion, serum,tube and soap
3. Otentika lotion , serum and soap
For soap, I suggest you alternate between an exfoliant i.e Kojie san, Gluta soap, arbutin soap, etc and a mild soap so you don't over exfoliate

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by michye(f): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks love.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by espendiorbeauty: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
esplendor beauty cosmetics.lightening cream 4k comes with a free lightening liquid soap.whitening cream 5k comes with a free whitening liquid soap.halfcast 15k with face cream.knuckles treatment 3k,stretch marks 5k etc watsapp 080-578-469-31 07084630396,IG ESPLENDOR BEAUTY COSMETICS

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by acc001(f): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is Nano half caste whitening body lotion effective?
Does make me white fade milk cream whitens?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by acc001(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Techspecular:
Does anyone if Dodo White Up lotion contain mercury or steroid or those nasty things?. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about it. it's what I use. I bought it cos it has Kojic acid.

The reviews I'm seeing is getting me worked up.
Dodo white up is very gud
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by chokozcfs(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Do you guys recommend Irish gold for a dark person.... I want to be less darker
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2017
chokozcfs:
Do you guys recommend Irish gold for a dark person.... I want to be less darker
yea,it will not bleach u
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by acc001(f): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
DumaEmpire:
Hey every pls i seriously need help o..wat cream can i use dat wont cos a skin reaction on my body..was using the perfect white but den it gave me a few stretched marks near my right armpit n didnt tone my skin evenlly tho its hard t notice cos am naturally rili fair buh den i tried silkywhite i noticed my neck began t have some spots like eczema which ws quite embarassing as pple go dey ask me why eczema dey do me..i havent used any cream in like a month now i noticed dose spots are gone n am lighter tho i stay indoors alot..buh d tin is my face scratches me alot dis days..i dunt know if its down t dryness or what..pls i need a recommended cream which wont caused any of d above listed expecially d spots on my neck n chest...not necessarily a bleaching cream sha cos like i said m naturally fair tho wud want a cream dat cud maintain my colour sha n glow tankz
Wot did u use in clearing ur white patches I min eczema
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DumaEmpire(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
acc001:

Wot did u use in clearing ur white patches I min eczema
No cream jst stopped using cream for a while n noticed it cleared off in like less dan two weeks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good evening everyone in the house and thanks for your help so far. Please I need your help house am very dark in complexion, pls wat cream and soap will I use to make my complexion turn chocolate. Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by luckygirl02(f): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
aderonkedeborah:
Good evening everyone in the house and thanks for your help so far. Please I need your help house am very dark in complexion, pls wat cream and soap will I use to make my complexion turn chocolate. Thanks
I would recommend bronze tone lotion and the soap.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by acc001(f): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
DumaEmpire:
No cream jst stopped using cream for a while n noticed it cleared off in like less dan two weeks
Tnks dear
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 6:33am On Mar 10, 2017
We all wish for beautiful skin. Young or old, male or female, there aren’t very many people who don’t want to attain beautiful skin, and if you’ve got uneven skin tone you know just how strong the desire is to attain beautiful, healthy looking skin.
Uneven skin tone can be the result of a number of different things. Known as hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone is most often the result of an overproduction of melanin. Responsible for giving your hair and skin its gorgeous color, melanin also helps to protect your skin against the damaging UV rays of the sun. When it is producing normally melanin works well within your body, but when there is an overproduction, skin-tone will turn uneven leaving you with an unflattering complexion.
Your body produces excess melanin for a few different reasons. Too much sun, hormonal changes, or scarring of the skin can all lead to an uneven skin tone, but fortunately there are things you can do to correct it. Whether the changes in your skin are caused by hormones or too much sun, there are things you can do to towards that and hence, having the kinda beautiful skin you dream of having....
And that is where MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ comes in....we are in production of varieties of skincare products to suit all skin types.
Get our products today and lets help you with your skin. Be it acning, stretch marks, uneven Skintone, spots, dark knuckles/patches, dark feet, etc
Call Martha or add us on Whatsap; +2348130901909. We make delivery worldwide.
....lets us be your secret to flawless skin....

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
luckygirl02:

I would recommend bronze tone lotion and the soap.
thanks so much.
Pls I hope the bronze tone doesn't have
fake
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by webngspace: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Every Business NEEDS A WEBSITE.

GET A PROFESSIONAL Fashion/Makeup/Beauty Services Store/Blog WEBSITE FOR ONLY #20K. This costs includes Domain Registration, Website Hosting and Website Design.

SEE SAMPLE HERE: http://fashion.webng.space/

Call us on 08139283424 to order for your website. It will be delivered to you IN 24HRS!!!

Webspace NG,
Email: info@webng.space.

You can as well arrange for a meeting if need be.

Other Sample Website designs:

Engineering, Procurement & Construction: http://epc.webng.space/
Car Dealers: http://autos.webng.space/
Hospitals, Pharmacies and other health related organizations: http://health.webng.space/
Schools & other education related organizations: http://schools.webng.space/
Hotels & other hospitality related organizations: http://hotels.webng.space/
Church and Other Religious Organizations: http://church.webng.space/

Contact us on 08139283424 to order for your website.

All OUR WEBSITES ARE OF HIGH QUALITY AND LIGHTNING SPEED
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Damilolababy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
hmm
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ayomiyinka: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
3sha4lyf:
Lots of skin lightening ideas gone down the drain...ok we start anew after NairaLand Attack.
I'm on a new mix now with 55+ cream n glycerin! fair n white cream, carotein and some serums... Will update the house soon

hello, regarding the mix u posted in 2014.... hope the results was great, if yes, send ur contact to me on
ayomideosuntoki@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Admin199: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello house. .Really don't know who to tag for this very question, so please I'm throwing it out to everyone. .I'm naturally dark but recently I've seem to become even darker coupled with recently (about 2 days ago), my face starts becoming rough. .real rough that even after bathing. .in less than 10 mins. .all moisture has dried..my skin is following suit too. .I've never used any particular lotion or cream or anything before as I normally use my Vaseline or nothing at all. .Please someone should recommend what would be ideally suited for me..I need to smoothen my body again and regain a lovely charming body. .my face seems to be rougher and dry now

NB: please I'm new to skin care and I'll like my question to be attend to in the most explicit format which I can easily understand. .Thank you as I anticipate for a solution
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by espendiorbeauty: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
NATURAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS

The desire to get "the perfect skincare products " is endless. From over the counter skincare products to big time sophisticated spa lounges(which in many cases you still don't get what you long for). The search can be frustrating!
Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics understands your need to be beautiful,so we have helped you narrow down your search for beauty cosmetics to us! Yes us! We at Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics are very proper and particular with our skincare products and the contents,so we made them strictly organic!
We respect all kinds of skin tones and skin sensitivity,so we have beauty products for everyone! Here are a list of our products for selection:
Celebrity White up
Beauty Fade Milk
Ultra Fresh Lotion
Kamana Egyptian Milk
Half-caste Cream
Beauty Face cream
Intense Body Wash
Beauty Wash
Beauty Face cleansers
Dark knuckles treatment
Skin tone Serums
Acne Wash
Dark spot cream
Dark circles treatment
Dark thigh and armpit cream
...and lots more beauty cosmetics.

Our skincare products are affordable at great value for your money! And please don't be bothered about product effectiveness because it's beyond words!
For more enquiries contact us on these platforms:-
Whatsapp: 08057846931
BBM: D8C29569
Or call: 08072329941,07084630396 ,08057846931
Follow us on Instagram,
IG: Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics

You can come over to our office for pick up of any of our products at this address: no 8,Bolarinwa street,Biola B/stop,Alapere,Ketu,Lagos,Nigeria.

We can't wait to receive you!!
ESPLENDOR SKINCARE

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DonaTee(f): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Admin199:
Hello house. .Really don't know who to tag for this very question, so please I'm throwing it out to everyone. .I'm naturally dark but recently I've seem to become even darker coupled with recently (about 2 days ago), my face starts becoming rough. .real rough that even after bathing. .in less than 10 mins. .all moisture has dried..my skin is following suit too. .I've never used any particular lotion or cream or anything before as I normally use my Vaseline or nothing at all. .Please someone should recommend what would be ideally suited for me..I need to smoothen my body again and regain a lovely charming body. .my face seems to be rougher and dry now

NB: please I'm new to skin care and I'll like my question to be attend to in the most explicit format which I can easily understand. .Thank you as I anticipate for a solution

Radiant glow brightening lotion, with Radiant glow exfoliating bar.
gentle without skin reactions or fakes.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mizzhoneey(f): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bulk Actives for sale Kojic Acid Salicylic acid Ahas : lactic,glycolic,etc Additives
Natural Powders Ayurdervic powders Body butters Essential and carrier oils Brags
Apple Cider Vinegar(bottle) 946ml Vitamin A- E Essential and carrier oils Fragrances
Emulsifiers and waxes Stabilizing agent and preservative
L
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Admin199: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
DonaTee:

HI thank u so much @donatee
Please do u know how much they cost and would it truly give me a fairer charming looks.
Thank you
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ayofaks(f): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
DonaTee:

Radiant glow didn't work for me. I used the range when I was in school...the scrub, toner, exfoliating soap and the brightening milk. It didn't work...instead it gave me pimples and rashes. It contains hydroquinone too...though it's not written on the pack but on long exposure to air, it turns blackish brown.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Admin199: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ayofaks:
Radiant glow didn't work for me. I used the range when I was in school...the scrub, toner, exfoliating soap and the brightening milk. It didn't work...instead it gave me pimples and rashes. It contains hydroquinone too...though it's not written on the pack but on long exposure to air, it turns blackish brown.

Really? ? So which would work in getting me a fairer and much more charming looks
Thank you
Please give me it's name/price range
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DonaTee(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Admin199:

HI thank u so much @donatee
Please do u know how much they cost and would it truly give me a fairer charming looks.
Thank you

the brightening lotion is abt 3k. Soap about 1500.

Radiant glow brightening lotion.
Radiant glow exfoliating.

its a uk products. Hydroquinone free.
Actives are aha, papaya, arbutin, vit. B3

If u av used harsh lightening products b4 it will jus b a nourishing cream.

but if ur skin is used to normal creams it wil freshen n brighten ur colour. No bleaching
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DonaTee(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ayofaks:

Even vitamin c oxidises on exposure. Turning brown is not strictly synonymous with hq.
as for pimples n rashes d product may have been too heavy for ur facial skin or u used much qty. Or ur skin didn't agree with it

also if u r acne prone, a strong salicylic acid toner would be more ideal.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ayofaks(f): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
DonaTee:

Even vitamin c oxidises on exposure. Turning brown is not strictly synonymous with hq.
as for pimples n rashes d product may have been too heavy for ur facial skin or u used much qty. Or ur skin didn't agree with it

also if u r acne prone, a strong salicylic acid toner would be more ideal.
I never had pimples nor acne before using it...i still maintain my stand that it contains hq...my elder sister is still living with the damage their products caused on her skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DonaTee(f): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ayofaks:
I never had pimples nor acne before using it...i still maintain my stand that it contains hq...my elder sister is still living with the damage their products caused on her skin.

Then it was the fake. I ll like to see a pix of d lotion u used for clarity sake.
dat lotion is a best seller in my shop n no1 has reported any adverse reactions. Tho I buy frm company accredited distributors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.