Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089044 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DumaEmpire(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beware of 419..smh buttocks enlargement!are u for real..lwkmd recession badt ni

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
meekmill:

how much
My apologies for late response. Its N1700 per bottle.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Evegreen: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please, has anyone used these products before? I love the ingredients; kind of natural and safe. Are they ok?

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls beautiful people, a guy told me to buy this cream and soap that it doesn't bleach but only balances tone.. fair and radiant cream, beauty excel soap. Pls are they good. Thanks

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by oflan: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Afamdi12:
Someone plz help me, i used grace oil duo serum for my knuckles and after three weeks of thorough peeling n clearing, the following week it got really worse. Someone please help. Its so embarassing now how do i remedy this please.
Hello Dear. Your knuckles were exposed to sun. When undergoing such treatments that involves peeling you should avoid exposure to direct sunlight and also apply a a heavy sunscreen with a high SPF of 50+. Try moisturizing those areas now with a less harsh product, never leave your hands dry. Whenever you wash your hands ensure u moisture. And you can also try scrubing with lemon, olive oil n sugar regularly. U will get back your knuckles in no time.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by robinho4u007(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
1stlady skincare products all d way. Reach her on +2347059900676
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Baddie01: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Have anyone used easy white paris cream. I need details on it. And where can i get lissa white from i need it shipped to the united states..
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by geekybabe(f): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ayovaks. Donatee and everyone else.

Please any ideas for a very good cream for a dark skin? Currently use Nivea with a mix of coconut oil.

But i need something to evenly tone my skin and give it a shine.
Also i need recommendations for a good spot removal for my face. I have old acne scars and blackheads that have refused to go completely over the years. I tried natural products but lemon was too harsh for me.

Also has anyone used the clearasil soap before? How is it?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by chizyn(f): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
flakeStar:

You need to stay away from exfoliating and lightening agents for sometime and skin build with moisturizers and natural oils and butters till you see changes.
FlakeStar are u a SCT member

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
chizyn:

FlakeStar are u a SCT member
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ayofaks(f): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2017
geekybabe:
Ayovaks. Donatee and everyone else.

Please any ideas for a very good cream for a dark skin? Currently use Nivea with a mix of coconut oil.

But i need something to evenly tone my skin and give it a shine.
Also i need recommendations for a good spot removal for my face. I have old acne scars and blackheads that have refused to go completely over the years. I tried natural products but lemon was too harsh for me.

Also has anyone used the clearasil soap before? How is it?
hello! To get rid of acne scar and spots...you'd need a lightening face cleanser/toner and face cream. Are the acne still coming or is it just the left over scars/spots?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ellyne(f): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Geekybabe, since you are already into Nivea, I suggest you use Nivea Naturally Even for an even skin tone and you can mix it with any oil of your choice if you need a glowing skin
I used coconut oil and it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nkiruberyl: 12:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Please ill appreciate Reviews on qei+ harmonie reparateur skin lightening shower cream. It dosent foam on usage, feels like im using cream to have my bath
Please can i use normal body lotion after using it to have my bath or i should get a soap or body wash ,then use the qei +shower cream immediately still in the shower...

Please who has used this before should advise me?
Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nkiruberyl: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2017
flakeStar:

Reporting for duty ma!
I have seen folks use serums directly on their skin but I have my reservations about it essentially because serums are concentrated oils formulated to add the oomph to your lotions and creams. It may work fast but most likely with dire consequences on the long run. Please don't especially because apart from sun burns you can actually suffer from chemical burns too.
Sunscreen- you can use Disaar, Ocean Secret or Biobalance
My sister, im back with new requests...
Please ill appreciate Reviews on qei+ harmonie reparateur skin lightening shower cream. It dosent foam on usage, feels like im using cream to have my bath
Please can i use normal body lotion after using it to have my bath or i should get a soap or body wash ,then use the qei +shower cream immediately still in the shower..
Please i need advise?

Also, any review on 55h+ harmonie repatateur cream, i will appreciate
Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by cherrymum1: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2017
nkiruberyl:

My sister, im back with new requests...
Please can i use normal body lotion after using it to have my bath or i should get a soap or body wash ,then use the qei +shower cream immediately still in the shower..
Please i need advise?

Also, any review on 55h+ harmonie repatateur cream, i will appreciate
Thanks

I know your question was directed at me. However work with Kuddy Cosmetics and I can confidently tell you that the company that makes QE1+ products do not make shower gels for them. Nigerians, Cotonou people have designed something on their own due to popular demand. So that shows gel is not from the company. Same with Extreme glow shower gel and Makari shower gel. Makari only has baby wash not shower gel for adults.

I hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2017
cherrymum1:

I know your question was directed at me. However work with Kuddy Cosmetics and I can confidently tell you that the company that makes QE1+ products do not make shower gels for them. Nigerians, Cotonou people have designed something on their own due to popular demand. So that shows gel is not from the company. Same with Extreme glow shower gel and Makari shower gel. Makari only has baby wash not shower gel for adults.

I hope this helps
Hi NK,
Cheryl is on point with her answer.
55H+ is a good and safe product and a member of the QEI+ family.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nkiruberyl: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
cherrymum1:

I hope this helps

Thanks alot dear for coming to my aid.see the picture of the qei+ and i saw it in their collection. But if u say its fake, ill stop it. Meanwhile, 55+ harmonie, does it lighten? How long will it fake me to see results? And please what body wash do you recommend for me?
@flakestar - you always come through, thanks a million. Please i also need your input.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
nkiruberyl:

Thanks alot dear for coming to my aid.see the picture of the qei+ and i saw it in their collection. But if u say its fake, ill stop it. Meanwhile, 55+ harmonie, does it lighten? How long will it fake me to see results? And please what body wash do you recommend for me?
@flakestar - you always come through, thanks a million. Please i also need your input.
This body wash is not made by QEI+, it is not the real deal.
55H+ lightens over time but like QEI+ it works better with the serum; the more the serum the lighter you get. You should see changes in 6-8weeks. Do ensure you exfoliate regularly.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by cherrymum1: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
flakeStar:

This body wash is not made by QEI+, it is not the real deal.
55H+ lightens over time but like QEI+ it works better with the serum; the more the serum the lighter you get. You should see changes in 6-8weeks. Do ensure you exfoliate regularly.

Are u sure we aren't twins separated at birth....
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by hpymoment(f): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Plz cherry how do I exfoliate my skin? I use qei+ but I don't use the oil cos am afraid that I will look more faire. Am chocolate n I have been using d cream since 2009 tho I do change soap atimes. Flake ur contributions is welcomed by me.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by chizyn(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2017
flakeStar:

Yes.
OMG babes!!!! it feels so good 2 see another member on here. I am also a member, my username is chiny (although ive bin unable 2 post for f longest time on d forum)....sighs. No wonder ur advices are just bomb and familiar. Atleast i hve a correct person 2 ask 4 skincare advice and recommendations now, ��. It's truly nice 2 know u are on here.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
chizyn:

OMG babes!!!! it feels so good 2 see another member on here. I am also a member, my username is chiny (although ive bin unable 2 post for f longest time on d forum)....sighs. No wonder ur advices are just bomb and familiar. Atleast i hve a correct person 2 ask 4 skincare advice and recommendations now, ��. It's truly nice 2 know u are on here.
Lol.... It is nice to meet you too. I will look out for you on SCT now that the site is back up
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dammyfalad(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
flakeStar:

Lol.... It is nice to meet you too. I will look out for you on SCT now that the site is back up
I wish to join too
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by damilare96(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
ladies in the house ..please I need a cream to clear spots on my body and I need something to have a fresh face from spot and pimples ...I'll be waiting for your contributions please .
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by chizyn(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Pls who knows where i can get a good and effective Zinc oxide sunscreen eg burnout face and body sunscreen etc.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by xxxzotique(f): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Do you know that the beauty industry is a multi billion naira industry?
Do you wish to Learn How To Make Millions Of Naira Making Special Creams From Your Kitchen?
(Cream, Oil, Scrub, Soap, Wash, Lotion, Cleanser etc).

Learn how to mix Organic skincare creams that work like magic.
Imagine How Much You Will Make learning how to make products like Egyptian milk whitening lotion,.Moisturising scrub,.Super
halfcast lotion, Super halfcast shower gel, Super halfcast oil,Super halfcast face cream, Super halfcast scrub, Super whitening facial wash, body butters, stretch marks cream, pink lips balm , Peeling oil,Papaya Whitening lotion, Dark knuckles treatment, Anti ageing face cream/serum, whitening soaps and body wash and so much more!
What are you waiting for , join PRO-SKINCARE whatsapp group today .

How to participate:
Step 1:
contact +234-817-817-5668 (call or SMS)
step 2:
Request for participation fee/ payment details (fee- #2,000)
Step 3:
get signed up and added to the online group .

*Seminar details*
DATE: July 25- July 28 (payments must be made on or before July 24, 2017)
TiME: 2pm daily
VENUE: Whatsapp group

Every knowledge you'll ever need to build your cream making business is right here, Its pretty affordable too.
For serious minded interested participants only!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Uddy03(f): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Get One Shade Lighter Skin Every Week
Order Now!!
Ubs lightening cream
#Abuja

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by speak2femz: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
cherrymum1:

Are u sure we aren't twins separated at birth....
Lol.
good evening, pls I have been using Lemon fresh for a while now but I want to change to any other good one, any recommendations. I think I am chocolate in complexion

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (72) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.