Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089085 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Greenfriend Pls, A friend of mine was recommended to get White Express for her skin and it really worked good for her, All i wanna know is does this 'White Express' Bleach Or Causes This Stetchmark Of A thing? angry really wanna know because ion want the otherside of this cream thO!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Greenfriend: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Aijalon: Greenfriend Pls, A friend of mine was recommended to get White Express for her skin and it really worked good for her, All i wanna know is does this 'White Express' Bleach Or Causes This Stetchmark Of A thing? angry really wanna know because ion want the otherside of this cream thO!
White Express serum is markedly good. Has smooth natural lighteners and with no side effects. In all honesty, IT LIGHTENS. An alternative to the recently scarce Carotein serum. When purchasing, pls go for the 5 DAYS SERUM. Contact me for more

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by smauelryan: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Moisturizing your skin is a wonderful way to remain looking young and have soft skin as well. Even if you have oily facial skin, be sure to use a moisturizer, even if it’s only a little each time.

laser vaginal tightening
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Greenfriend:
White Express serum is markedly good. Has smooth natural lighteners and with no side effects. In all honesty, IT LIGHTENS. An alternative to the recently scarce Carotein serum . When purchasing, pls go for the 5 DAYS SERUM. Contact me for more

I bought all of them from every supplier plus the manufacturers.... grin grin grin grin cool lol
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by expozey(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
The secret of beauty is
- first and foremost feeling good about your self. Trust me, this radiants on the outside
- eating right. Take a lot of fruits, vegetables and water. This begins the repair process of both hair and skin from within
- invest time and money in a standard and consistent beauty regimen. This involves the use of products and services made of natural oils, extracts and other skin-friendly products such as coconut oil, honey, milk etc
- lastly give ur skin time to repair and renew itself. In other words avoid quickfixes aka miracle cures. These mainly contain skin damaging ingredients such as hydroquinone, mercury and sometimes even bleach.

For more info on skin care and also for your products and services, contact 08179796438 or 07034254249

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by expozey(f): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
brainiacadeboi: Pls, my face is totally bad, i mean i have a lot of acne spot{chic, forehead and jaw} and my face is by far darker than my body. so what can i use to clear the discloration and spot

You first have to find out the food or sustance that causes it, and then abstain from them. Frequent facial treatment is compulsory, at least until your face is completely cleared. Maintenance treatments can then be done monthly. For more info on products and recommendations contact 08179796438 or 07034254249
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jaybeekay(f): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
My face is darker than my body and I was told to use pai mei, I googled and found out it contained mercury, so I stopped. Now I need a good face lightening cream. I would also appreciate iff someone can recommmend a good lightening body cream...thanks so much
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
jaybeekay: My face is darker than my body and I was told to use pai mei, I googled and found out it contained mercury, so I stopped. Now I need a good face lightening cream. I would also appreciate iff someone can recommmend a good lightening body cream...thanks so much

Try using a carotein mix. Serums like carotein, maxi white, sure white IMO, are good activators. Try and diy something for urself with some natural ingredients.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jaybeekay(f): 1:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Tnx 3sha. Wat shud I mix the serum with?
3sha4lyf:

Try using a carotein mix. Serums like carotein, maxi white, sure white IMO, are good activators. Try and diy something for urself with some natural ingredients.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 2:07am On Aug 28, 2014
jaybeekay: Tnx 3sha. Wat shud I mix the serum with?

For me, I mixed carotein serums with the lightening gel and gel cream and added lemonvate by Mitchell group. Can't remeber of I added drops of maxi white. Mixed it in very small quantity so it doesn't loose it's potency. I'm still on that mix till now. It gives me a yellow glow. It dosnt make me all bleached out as in white. You can try that and if you feel you are getting too yellow, lol, then you reduce application for a while. And did I say, I go very sensitive acne-prone and battered face. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by bummiechris: 12:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls @butter grey can u pls send or phone no as to make d order of d brand I want quickly because I am getting darker day by day and people are asking me if am broke or sick for my completion to b dark and wat can I use for sun burn,pls @buttergrey or no is needed urgently
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Goalshade01: For that flawless face contact 7a6b3457, I sell facial cleanser that will help peel away dark spot, burn , patches nd a face cream to ligten nd smothen the face.guarantee!
when the face is fair wat happens to d body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
bummiechris: Pls @butter grey can u pls send or phone no as to make d order of d brand I want quickly because I am getting darker day by day and people are asking me if am broke or sick for my completion to b dark and wat can I use for sun burn,pls @buttergrey or no is needed urgently

Please send an email to buttergrey@gmail.com with the list of what you'd like to order.

You can also place an order on the website www.buttergrey.com.

Our phone lines are down until further notice. Soon I'll provide info on how to reach us via whatsapp and BBM.

Thanks.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Solariz: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sheyishey: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi ... Been going through all the post about skin lightening and maintenance, I have been using a black soap for a while now which has really been good cuz it works for acne,dark spots,pimples,pigmentation ,burns, it exfoliates my skin and makes it lighter and I can also say that my stretch marks is really reduces ...it also helped in reducing my facial oil... It's Sheywa African black lightening soap and it's semi solid.. It has honey,Shea butter,vitamin e, almond oil,coconut oil,aloe Vera,turmeric ,glycerin, and Kojic acid... You can mail me if u want to get one on kdarams25@gmail.com... It sure works and it's all natural

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by idrezee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
My sis just gave birth and developed stretch marks and became dark. Was fair but now chocolate. Pls I need d remedy 4 d stretch mark and a good lightening cream 4 her. Tanx.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
idrezee: My sis just gave birth and developed stretch marks and became dark. Was fair but now chocolate. Pls I need d remedy 4 d stretch mark and a good lightening cream 4 her. Tanx.
I will SUGGEST using Strivectin. It's pricey but it sure works. Honest review is that you see a small difference after three to four weeks, then you begin to expect much more, it then takes (like what I've noticed) another bottle (like 9 weeks) to see a total difference. Then you continue maintaining with it.
I'm sure there are people who know some other methods like Shea butter and co., I'm not sure about that. Someone will chime in soon so this is my own opinion. It sure works.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
A lot of my friends now use Rapid White lightening and mosturizing body milk, and in all sincerity, it toned their skin or rather brightened it. Pls has anyone here used it before? If yes, pls what are the side effects of the cream.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Phiozy: A lot of my friends now use Rapid White lightening and mosturizing body milk, and in all sincerity, it toned their skin or rather brightened it. Pls has anyone here used it before? If yes, pls what are the side effects of the cream.

Rapid white is very good. Bt there are lot of well packaged fakes and the fake comes from diff coys. ive forgotten d name of coy dt their rapid white worked on my skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ethanbrysoneli: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2014
At online stores, We have a plenty of sources for both branded and un-branded creams for skin care. Before we can use the cream for skin problem better to check whether it is suitable for your skin tone or not.

acne home remedies
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Greenfriend: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2014
So long a time, friends. I am back as usual
Phiozy:
Only 2 of my clients have used Rapid White; one complained of getting too white and later having some pimples while I didn't get any review from the other. If U are attracted 2 it cos of its sun-protection value, then go for Jergens Fair & Soft Fairness Moisturizer instead
mercylicious:
The original Rapid White is made in the UK by Maymex for Evelyn Cosmetics.
idrezee:
As regards striae gravidarum/atrophica (stretch marks due to pregnancy), ur sister needs to do lactic acid peels (twice a week) and incorporate Vitamin E and Bio Oil into her regimen. She can opt for Derma roller sessions (U can buy the device for urself & loved ones as paying beauty centres will be an economic disadvantage) which are better and faster than Strivectin (though this still works with time). Meet me on Whatsapp (08034053406) for more instructions
sheyishey:
With Aloe Vera and Shea Butter as ingredients in ur soap, I do NOT expect any LIGHTENING as they are known to darken users. though both ingredients are good skin building ingredients. Unless the Kojic Acid concentration there is overwhelming. The rest of the ingredients are really good and smart. Just my professional input/advice
3sha4lyf:
I sent U a PM. Wonder why U haven't responded
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Purecotton: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Greenfield. What's your take on makari products and likas papaya soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Greenfriend:
White Express serum is markedly good. Has smooth natural lighteners and with no side effects. In all honesty, IT LIGHTENS. An alternative to the recently scarce Carotein serum. When purchasing, pls go for the 5 DAYS SERUM. Contact me for more
Greenland can you recommend any BATHING SOAP to be made use along with the white Express serum? angry
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by yungchop: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2014
HeLLO house, you can check my dp to see my face, am not this dark before I just noticed that I became so dark recently, please I want you to suggest a cream and soap that's pocket friendly for me please cos I can't afford ones with high price, am just a L100 student, thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by diva90: 3:46am On Sep 08, 2014
time to look for new products wink wink wink
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by rossyc(f): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
I av been using clarin's light serum for acne facial dark spots, itz not really working as fast as I wish it would work. Pls should I continue with it or can someone recommend something that has a faster result??
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Greenfriend:
I sent U a PM. Wonder why U haven't responded

Sorry, didn't get no pm oh. Please resend. wink
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Greenfriend]
Its because of its sun protection value and lightening or rather toning value too, does jergens tone/lighten the skin too?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Greenfriend: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Purecotton:
As regards Makari, unless U are sure about the seller's authenticity, don't go near it. It is generally unsatisfactory. As for Likas Papaya, it does NOTHING. If U must use a Papaya soap, go for Asantee Papaya
Aijalon:
For soaps, U can use Fair & White AHA-2 (or So White) which is slow but steady. Or Asantee Goat Milk & Tamarind (know that this EXFOLIATES and does NOT lighten). As regards the White Express serum, I am receiving variable reviews (which depend on people's location and compliance with my tips/instructions). I would advise U opt instead for S.Studio Sleek serum
yungchop:
That word AFFORDABILITY is relative. U can go for ORIGINAL Tracia Goat Milk (a shower cream i.e liquid soap; economic as it costs N1200 for a 1000ml or 1 litre can; I am specific about ORIGINAL), Fair & White AHA-2 soap (costs N700 for a 200 grams bar). For ur lotion, use G&G teint uniforme (the pink lid; costs N300-350). U can reach me on Whatsapp for more info
diva90:
So long a time. U didn't miss much. Hit me up on Whatsapp: 08034053406
rossyc:
Go for Retin A (the gel is scarce, faster and more potent than the cream). Costs N2700 for a 20 grams tube. As regards a lightening serum, be careful in ur haste as only steroids (like Crystal White Triple Action) give U this fast effects. It's ur choice to contact me for what to decide on
3sha4lyf:
I just resent the PM. Hope U respond this time
Phiozy:
I was specific about the Jergens line I recommended for U. Also, know that it doesn't contain known lighteners but lactic acid, moisturizers and an unnamed/unverifiable sunscreen agent. If U want a pure lightener, go for Rapid White as discussed. If U want an affordable potent sunblock, go for Sebamed SPF30 Sun Care Spray Cream

For ALL,have this in mind: NO single cheap/affordable lotion or soap has all the beauty goals (lightenining, sun-protection, moisturizing, brightening, acne/pimples removal, brightening, stretch marks/scar removal etc) because some of ur expectations might contradict the others. Also, no brand/company would load one product with all nice agents (that will be a business drawback).Enough said! For more clarifications, contact me on my posted number

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Legacy44(f): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'v got a problems wt brown powder/pancakes...no matter the type i use, it normally gives me rashes on my face.

Can u identify wt this...and recommend an alternative good one dt wouldnt give me facial allergies
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by omawunmie85: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Helo greenfriend,pls my face en leg is getting darker so i bought white express 2in1 face en body treatment yesterday.pls is it ok for my body or i shud nt use it?if i finish using dis en stop,hope dere wont any problem wit my skin?pls i wud appreciate ur quick response.i also use carambola soap,shud i change it?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2014
I bought fair and white so white skin perfector body milk last year, but after a while it was causing ezcema on my face. I stopped using it and forgot about the cream until yesterday when I found it where I kept it. The cream had started turning black from its original white colour. Is this colour change due to heat or because its fake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.