Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common (3060 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great Investment opportunity!!! / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2012
I stay in the north where some foods like irish potatoes, onions, water melon, carrots, green beans, cabage, and cucumber are very cheap. If u stays in lagos, port or anywhere and u know these things are expensive, u can give it a try. U can sell in whole sales to ichries, like mr bigs and peopl who sells as retailers at a lesser price they buy there and u'll be making your money. If u are interested, i'll buy and send them to u. I'll nt cheat u, bt i'll charg u small for my service. Call me 08132370654

1 Like

Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Pacientdokk: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
It's a nice one. I must commence a search b4....... I 'll call u.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Kemaona: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
That is interesting. But trust and proper arrangement of transactions could be a big challenge. Anyway am interested as i know this would be a lucrative venture.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
As i said am not going to cheat u. And u can trust me. Pls let me trust u too. As For transportation, its not that difficult. Mostly when i sent it during night journey, u get it the next day.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Are you not the same person who posted that he's planning to run away from the north because of boko haram? Are you looking for people's money to run away with?
Caringhrtofmine: As i said am not going to cheat u. And u can trust me. Pls let me trust u too. As For transportation, its not that difficult. Mostly when i sent it during night journey, u get it the next day.
[/quote[quote author=Caringhrtofmine]As i said am not going to cheat u. And u can trust me. Pls let me trust u too. As For transportation, its not that difficult. Mostly when i sent it during night journey, u get it the next day.
]
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by stpat1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
mbatuku2: Are you not the same person who posted that he's planning to run away from the north because of boko haram? Are you looking for people's money to run away with?

Chei, People no dey forget things oooo. He's the same guy o. Maybe he's looking for more money to add to his.

Caringhrtofmine: Hellow good people. Pls i need an advice. Due to the suitation in jos, am thinking of leaving jos for lagos. A friend promised to help me get a place to stay and try to get me a job too there. But i want an advice on what i could do with 20.000 to make little profit that i cater for my brothers and my mum. Why i wait 4 a job So i wouldn't stay idly. Pls ur gud advice is welcome. Thank u

Here is the post. grin cheesy wink
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by stpat1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Just kidding dear, I understand how you must be feeling now. Jos is not safe but its home for you so just try and play safe cos you shouldn't run away from your father's land.

I have stayed in jos in the past and those stuff you mentioned are at rock bottom prices in Jos so there is a lot of profit to be made.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by pcnwamadi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
@stpat am sure u ve suceeded in spoiling his business.. Maybe the young man had genuine intentions.. Mtcheeew, Nigerians, na wa..
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Kemaona: 5:01am On Aug 02, 2012
Greetings to the house. But this 'guy' 'formed' woman yesterday for me on mobile. 9ja i hail ooo.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by maryswags: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2012
stpat1:

Chei, People no dey forget things oooo. He's the same guy o. Maybe he's looking for more money to add to his.

Here is the post. grin cheesy wink

Some ppl sha! For u 2 fish out dis post dat fast and even remember! Do you live on nairaland? Nai wah oooo
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by pcnwamadi(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2012
@ marry swags, Nigeria has 75% rate of unemployment, a lot of people are jobless and with the invention of internet phone, sum people can tell u evry post on naira land from bak to front.. Instead of dem to tink of wat to do dey are busy wasting dere time while seun is smiling to d bank.. Mtcheeew
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2012
If u said i had bad intention, i dnt blame u. Cos it's what it's in u dat u said. Bt am not lookin 4 someone to cheat. It wouldn't take me anywhere. this is the busines that i've be doin, and if am still in jos. I will stil be doin it. Am nt a man as some1 said. And knw dis, those who convert other peopl's little money, do nt go far in life. I dnt do that. And u fail to knw dat i may buy u d goods b4 u pay me. So who should be at risk here? Dnt be quick to judge peopl pls.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2012
Kemaona: Greetings to the house. But this 'guy' 'formed' woman yesterday for me on mobile. 9ja i hail ooo.
Do u said i form woman 4 u, why would i do dat when am nt a man?
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by yamakuza: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
^ very true. no guy would choose a username like that.

i guess they just expected a guy to be handling this kind of business.

Caringhrtofmine: If u said i had bad intention, i dnt blame u. Cos it's what it's in u dat u said. Bt am not lookin 4 someone to cheat. It wouldn't take me anywhere. this is the busines that i've be doin, and if am still in jos. I will stil be doin it. Am nt a man as some1 said. And knw dis, those who convert other peopl's little money, do nt go far in life. I dnt do that. And u fail to knw dat i may buy u d goods b4 u pay me. So who should be at risk here? Dnt be quick to judge peopl pls.

i believe you, but you need to shed more light on this business proposal to convince others.

1. how long will you still be in Jos for?
2. will they pay full/part before or after they receive the goods?
3. how much will it take to start?
4. others can add their questions ...
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
It's realy hard to leave jos especialy when all the loved ones are here, bt once they's crisis, everybody wil feel like goin. It's peacful nw. it depends on how much money u wnt to use to start. I'll give u some prices, then u do ur estimation. As for mode of transaction, i can trust u wif little money 4 a start. Som1 caled n sugested if they could be any means of bank transfer so dat the money culd be pending as soon as he get the guds, then he tel d bank to pay me. Am stil at risk. Sm1 has to trust sm1
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
Take a look at this, a whole bag of irish potatoes is 2000, bag of onions 1600, and the rest, they dont sel in sack, bt u buy and packag them into sack urselv and they are nt expensive. Now do ur estimation base on the no of bags u want.
Honestly, i've nt send to some1 i dnt know with my money b4, but if i tell u to send ur money, everybody who hears dat may think am a fraud. And it will lok somehow, but someone stil need to trust someone a little. Even if we talk on
Phon, lets stil make it open here.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Richardid: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
I have spoken with her and i found out that she is actually ready to do business. She is a female not a male as some playboys here r insinuating. Please its not everybody that is a fraud. Let those who are interested continue to discuss with her and the spoilers should keep a save distance.

1 Like

Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by SkyRider1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
This Lady need genuine support. This is heroic to stand and survive. Any other person would have chose to get into other dubious act. I am greatly encouraged to push on.

Madam remain true to your words, and you will go far. Be wary of unscrupulous people along your way. so you dont loose your capital

2 Likes

Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by yamakuza: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caringhrtofmine: Take a look at this, a whole bag of irish potatoes is 2000, bag of onions 1600, and the rest, they dont sel in sack, bt u buy and packag them into sack urselv and they are nt expensive. Now do ur estimation base on the no of bags u want.
Honestly, i've nt send to some1 i dnt know with my money b4, but if i tell u to send ur money, everybody who hears dat may think am a fraud. And it will lok somehow, but someone stil need to trust someone a little. Even if we talk on
Phon, lets stil make it open here.

the truth is that for this biz to be worth your while, you need to be moving like N200k worth of goods. thats what i feel sha.

i also feel that kind of money is too much for you to trust Nairalanders with. ideally, they should send you the money in full, then you refund if the goods get missing in transit. thats the best/safest way i see this working out.

in case N200k is too much and you/they are looking at starting with say N20k to N50k, will there be enough profit in such volume to make it worthwhile for both parties?

finally, i say all these because i sense that you are into this biz so as not to be idle pending the time you get a job. i think its fraught with too much risk and you should consider alternatives, especially if the buyers cannot trust you with their money upfront.

too much risk involved, i think.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2012
Thank u so much for ur sugestion. I said i can trust some1 with little money just to establish trust. And if some1 is enterin into this busines for the first time, i think u need to start small so dat after the first try, u can start buying plenty. And if u r into the busines already and u want to buy plenty, then, u ve to the risk to trust me with ur money. Cos i'll nt fail u nor cheat u. I will keep on updating with prices and other information dat can help u make ur estimation well

1 Like

Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by Caringhrtofmine: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2012
Small size bag of irish potatos 2000, big size bag 3500. New onions, small size bag 1600, big size 3500. Old onions, smal size bag 3000, big size 5450.
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by yamakuza: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2012
Caringhrtofmine: Small size bag of irish potatos 2000, big size bag 3500. New onions, small size bag 1600, big size 3500. Old onions, smal size bag 3000, big size 5450.

how market?
Re: Busines With Much Profit, But Not Common by 4godsake: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
I called but you did not pick,are you still in the north because i m interested.

(1) (Reply)

Land Owner Joint Venture Opportunities / Starting An Akube (okrika) Shoe Business / Do You Need VPN, SOCK, Paid IP Addresses Etc...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.