Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell (5054 Views)

Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons / Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell by cudeh: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

I will like to know the International & Local FOB Price Of Palm Kernel Shell for export.
Any website that provides up-to-date product price will be well appreciated.
I need your kind comments as soon as possible.
Re: International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell by Pacientdokk: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
When you succeed, i will like to be your partner we have it in my area enough. My email otujobudofia@yahoo.com
Re: International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell by Tpc: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
cudeh: Hello Nairalanders,

I will like to know the International & Local FOB Price Of Palm Kernel Shell for export.
Any website that provides up-to-date product price will be well appreciated.
I need your kind comments as soon as possible.

we are looking for serious buyers for PKS, price for FOB and CFR are pasted on our website www.transpacificcaribbean.webs.com along with our pks brochure.
We would be more than willing to provide our services to you.

Rume
Re: International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Palm kernel shell wanted in large quantity....no stone, no sand..no foreign particles....serious suppliers should call Baba Alarape 08037171978..08124018312 for stock quantity & location...Thanks!
Re: International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell by kemstol(f): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Closed
Re: International & Local Price Of Palm Kernel Shell by kemstol(f): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Closed

(1) (Reply)

Please Will Banks Work Today? / I Want To Give A Loan Of #50,000 / Five Factors Fueling The Rise Of E-commerce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.