Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Corona School 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corona School 2012 (6989 Views)

Corona I-teach Aptitude Test / Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Corona School 2012 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
yommy2sure:

oh, I never knew Im suppose to be updating every day to day activities of my life on the thread because 'una' expect me to feed una back on how Corona do their stuffz. Where are you from? Please stop quoting me. I dont knw what u want? Processes have been concluded since. Wait till they advertise next year and apply. If u really wanna know any other info go to Corona website or visit any of their schools abeg!

I can't believe what I'm reading! Give some people an opportunity and see what they really are. Is it not you that have been everywhere in this section looking for information on job openings? Just because you have a little privilege now, you are ranting this way? Guy, life does not start and end with Corona! Our paths would definitely cross again, if not here, in the real world. Sometimes I can't just understand human beings. Sheep in wolf clothings!
Re: Corona School 2012 by yommy2sure(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dr. Wise:

I can't believe what I'm reading! Give some people an opportunity and see what they really are. Is it not you that have been everywhere in this section looking for information on job openings? Just because you have a little privilege now, you are ranting this way? Guy, life does not start and end with Corona! Our paths would definitely cross again, if not here, in the real world. Sometimes I can't just understand human beings. Sheep in wolf clothings!

My God! Who be this one again o.... Someone uprooted a non-relevant thread to inquire....no not inquire demand that I give info on a process that was already concluded months ago...not like the school is recruiting presently o...but just to pucknose...i replied that I dont owe anyone any explanation and pointed the person to the right direction. And you r here wailing.check my posts oga , I dont make unnecessay demands on anyone of recruitment i didnt make or info I dont need and You r damn right life doesnt end at corona as i left in the second week. Enjoy!
Re: Corona School 2012 by creamierover: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2015
GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I GOT A TEXT MESSAGE TO COME TO IKOYI FOR CNN INTERNATIONAL INVITING ME TO COME FOR EMPLOYABILITY SESSION TODAY AND TO CALL 081788151176 FOR SEAT RESERVATION AND I CALLED BUT IT WAS SWITCHED OFF. PLS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME, I WLD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neco 2021 Ssce Coordination / Jobs In Dubai And Kuwait For Nigerians / Job Vacancies At First Excelsia Professional Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.