Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Talking About 'Asa' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Talking About 'Asa' (8429 Views)

Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? / What Do U Think About Asa / What Can You Say About Asa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking About 'Asa' by edgecution(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
Please lets talk about our own talented ASA . What do u guys think of this gal. She is da BOMB to me. This album is tight and its worth Grammy.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by whizkidd: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2007
The girl is no joke, she's mad talented, i listened to her album on her website, definitely one of naija finest, her song JAILER is nuts!!! heard she has a deal with Sony BMG along with her producer Cohbams, is she based in naija cuz i heard she recorded that album in France,
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by tosinadeda: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
Pity she is underated,cos she is a talent.I avnt gotn her album yet,but i av hrd fire on the mountain,and believe me its good.
Pls wuts her site?
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by 9ja4eva: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2007
She not bad @ alll

Wetin be her website link
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by mrmetoo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2007
She's really really good. I have her whole album really nice

http://www.naive.fr/sites/asa/?lang=en

Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/asaofficial
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by 9ja4eva: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2007
Any of her songs dey youtube or esnips?
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by edgecution(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2007
I will advice you guys to get her CD and see the wonderful tracks, I cant seem to hear enough of those songs.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by gbengaijot(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2007
You guys have no idea how much talented this lady is. Right now, a colleague of mine got a copy of his CD and i was just listening to a lady who can sing soooooooo beautifully and flawlessly that i was whaoooooooooooinggggggggg over and over again.

This lady is sure the best Nigerian soul singer i ever know. Cobhams is ever inspiring me. Cobhams is the greatest of all the greatest producer i know. Cobhams is someone that i have never met, but that influences every bit of my life. Cobhams as a producer gives me so much energy that i just can't give up on anything that i do. If someone who is visually impaired can perform soooooooo beautifully and flawlessly, then he sure should be commended.

I feel sooooooooooo bubling here, i just cant wait to listen to all the tracks in the album and do my full review on ASA. Watch out for this on www.naijabrains.com . For me, ASA is a hot rave on the Nigerian Music Scene
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by quinofhart(f): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2007
she is super talented, beautiful voice. my fav is ''jailer''
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by jerrymania(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2007
[size=13pt]Who can get me to Cobhams?[/size]
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Ebaby2: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2007
Btw, I can't find her CD at the US oh, and itunes does not have it either expect in UK, does anyone know where I can get her album from
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by lynxnoon(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2007
ASA??
She's naija version of Eryka Badu and others too many to mention
Men i gbadun d babe, have u guys seen FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN video? that Cobahms guy de try oh smiley smiley
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by mahal(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2007
You could see her "Fire on the mountain" video on Channel O or MTV base, she's good! reaalllllllllllllly Good!
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by anusule(m): 2:22am On Dec 16, 2007
asa rocks men, big time.! she's rare talent. any info on downloads? grin
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Ebaby2: 2:40am On Dec 16, 2007
anusule:

asa rocks men, big time.! she's rare talent. any info on downloads? grin
Cheap people, abeg go buy ur cd jare grin grin grin she no go eat
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by nana(f): 2:42am On Dec 16, 2007
Her songs are nice. . .I love eye adaba,fire on the mountain, bibanke,awe and so beautiful
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Rapsody(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,i hve decided 2 marry Asa by any means necessary! I dnt care if she got a man already.she must sing me to sleep every nite,bt i doubt if there wud be much sleeping 4 me,coz there is 'fire on d mountain' every time i hear dat voice! (u get me) kiss
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by 9ja4eva: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2007
LOL

Asa
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Bolddy(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2007
she is just what music ought to be in naija.
So beautifful, so wonderful .
its a pity some of the people we celebrate know nothing.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by 2dye4(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2007
Asa, Asa, Asa, , where do i start from? that lady definitely got my heart.

i bought her cd and it was awesome!! it was really jazzy, soulful and very creative. she definitely Nigeria's most talented artist

all 11 tracks were wonderful, Awe was funny, fire on the mountain was very creative, bibanke was too soulful , so beautiful was too beautiful,

damn, the list is endless.

i really hope people who buy and listen to this album will get to appreciate its creativity and depth.

this is the best cd i purchased this year. wink
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by sect(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2007
Asa and ty bello are the best female artists in this country,i just hope people will learn to appreciate their music more.We claim to be music lovers but thats a lie,naija people are only party lovers and thats why only club banging jams gets appreciated here.Asa is an artist that surely deserves a grammy and more
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Betty605: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2007
sect:

Asa and ty bello are the best female artists in this country,i just hope people will learn to appreciate their music more.We claim to be music lovers but thats a lie,naija people are only party lovers and thats why only club banging jams gets appreciated here.Asa is an artist that surely deserves a grammy and more

True, I agree with u 100%,
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Icon(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2007
Where did you get the Album? I've been to Nu Metro and several stores a couple of times but they all say it's not in stock yet.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by AK007(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2007
Can someone help here,

I listened to the songs on her site and I think it would be cool to listen to the songs every morning, Where can I get the CD?
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by jmichael90: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
She sings nice. I listen and watch and her tracks on youtube, search for her album there and enjoy kiss
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2007
Ah Asa, I thought it was only me that knew good music. Her voice and sound is mature and refreshing. Only matured minds can appreciate such. She gets an A+ for her guitar strummings. kiss kiss kiss kiss And God bless Cobhams.
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2007
I'm going on youtube now to watch her video
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Wordsmith(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2007
. . .and where can we get her album?
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by IYaeto(f): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2007
Asa is a Very very talented young woman. She is a cross between Macy Gray, India Irie and Tracy Chapman. I just love her style of music
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by lawyerchap(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2007
[size=25pt]And where can we get the album?[/size]It's not in stock at any of the biggest media stores in Naija and it's definitely not yet on the streets, so where did y'all get your copies?
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by chychy(f): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2007
Have not heard Asa's album only d song "fire on the mountain" n i thot it was cool but TY Bello? Hell no!!!!!!!!!

Apart from greenland and funmise, wat else is good about that album. Besides, there is no harvest when the land is green,
Re: Talking About 'Asa' by Fadajasi(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2007
Am in chains,u are in chains too. The album is hot,what about lara george?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Steve Crown - You Are Great / Tekno - Only One (official Video) / New Video: Ice Prince Ft Gyptian, The Magician Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.