Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) (26047 Views)

Scam Alert For Online Sellers / Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. / Buy Cheap And Enjoy Free Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Ganys: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
billante: @ op most sellers from asia ship to nigeria! Its mostly europeans and americans dat are reluctant to shipping to nigeria! I have order goods online through alibaba.com and received it by DHL
Did You Pay
hmmmm
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Mandelaguy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
BizBooks:

Says who? Test questions are still used by Western Union for Nigeria even if you're sending
as little as $100.

P.S: My statement refers to the US only. It may not be true for other countries.
And my answer is California,guess it is not in Asia.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Mandelaguy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
De-Grace01:
You r a bloody fool, an animal who is not ashame of his backwardness. Did ur useless leader not know what will happen to u if Biafra is declared. Hunger will kill idiots like u.
Biggest fool of them all,your hate for the Igbo race will consume you...anu ohia,ewu awusa!
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by manny4life(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
Is it only shipping, I was online yesterday on Walmart.com to send Moneygram, and when I went on, ALL and I mean ALL countries where on that list except NIGERIA even Ghana, Niger,Togo, were on the list EXCEPT NIGERIA, I felt so sad. As for me, when I other things, I simply have them ship it to me and then I send the products to Nigeria.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by posh9ky(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pls house, I am seriously thinking of starting a business which is clothing (women stuffs generally), sum1 in dis forum says sumthing like it will b seize on arrival 2 Naija, pls how true is dat? Also wat shiping method wld b advice (names precisely), a cheap and secure method pls... Tanks in advance.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by livapul86(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
mistakay:

You will get your clothes,seizure only applies in commercial quantity imports.
Sir, thank you for this. Is there a fixed number(e.g greater than 10) that classifies it as commercial?
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
muffins99: Has anyone asked these retailers why they refuse to ship to Nigeria? Many of us have assumed that they do so out of prejudice, but maybe it's simply business reasons- e.g.they've contracted out their delivery services. Many of these retailers cannnot or are not willing to set up distribution offices in every country of the world. They can however, outsource distribution, but this means that they are restricted to/ by the capacities of the contractor. So if the courier does not already ship to Nigeria, this might cause probs especially if it has to incur more costs to ship to Nija (due to customs wahala, paying someone to track the package 24/7, etc), this will increase their charges to the retailer. The question then is, what is the value of sales to Nigeria and is it enough to offset the extra costs. Remember that these companies are there to make profit and if the sales to Nigeria is large enough for a decent profit margin, Nigeria's reputation (whatever that may be) cannot stop them from delivering to Nigeria.

Let's skip the, what I call bullshitting phase, and go straight to fixing the obvious issues. There is no need to get the companies involved when even the average Nigerian is aware of what the problems are, and they were not created on the end of the retailers. Even China has had to modify it's laws, system etc. so that it can better open itself to the world. The world did not have to come to china to beg, China knew it needed the world.

The obvious problems are corruption in the system that are exported even beyond our shores. It is not unique to Nigeria but Nigeria is one of the only countries where the Government does not feel bothered by it, and the effects it has on it's image outside of Nigeria. There is corruption in places like China, etc. but the government works not to allow it beyond it's bothers. In Nigeria's case, anyone who tries to do business with Nigeria, the country, or Nigerians in Nigeria will tell you of their experiences.
Once Nigeria starts to get it's act together, business will not need to be told to do business with Nigeria .. . they will flow in from all corners.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by manny4life(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
posh9ky: Pls house, I am seriously thinking of starting a business which is clothing (women stuffs generally), sum1 in dis forum says sumthing like it will b seize on arrival 2 Naija, pls how true is dat? Also wat shiping method wld b advice (names precisely), a cheap and secure method pls... Tanks in advance.

I don't think that's true becos my mom does just about same thing ONLY on a different scale, although it depends on what kind of clothes (new/used) you're dealing with though and how much you're willing to spend. Do you intend to travel oversees to purchase and pack it as personal bags or do you want to ship them? If you're traveling yourself to purchase, pack them in luggage and then have them with you on arrival, no it will not be seized. However, if you use indirect shipping companies, that's a different ball game altogether.

Although I was told by my mom that used clothing was banned by the govt, however, I cannot encourage you though to go through this if you're not willing to pay the price.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by qualified(f): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

Americans and europeans need to stop with all the obnoxious self righteous and sanctimonious attitude. I had my family in western europe send me something via registered mail and I am here in the united states. The item never arrived. We then put in a 'missing mail inquiry' on both the european side and american side to see what happened to the item. The europeans were able to provide proof that the item did get shipped and arrived in New York. But it was in New York that the mailed item got missing. The americans till today are yet to explain to me what happened to my registered mail after it landed on US soil and its been 2 years now since this occured.

The case of missing mail happens all over the world and in Nigeria just like elsewhere, I believe that the state and city you send the mail to makes a difference. When I lived on the east coast here in america, my mail from my family in western europe never went missing. I move to the west coast and all of a sudden, my mail from europe stopped arriving. A friend of mine just sent me a money order from New York 2 weeks ago and till now, I am yet to receive it. That is money gone down the drain right there and this is shipping within the united states by the way. So abeg! If they don't want to ship to Nigeria, then that is on them. I prefer we Africans give our business to fellow Africans whenever possible anyway instead of giving it to the oyibos.

tnx bro, d likes of Kobojunkie shld read this. Wonder why d guy never sees anything good abt Naija and i ve not seen his/her contributions to make things right.

But seriously i think d dude is really a junkie, not js a name.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by chucky234(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
I ship goods weekly ftrom US,Europe and few Asian countries like Hongkong(China mainland),Singapore and Malaysia through UPS,DHL and EMS/TNT, never had except when I shipped some laptops from US via USPS(priority mail) which was duly delivered NIPOST office in Festac but I was surprised when I got there as theyt charged me twice the amount I spent in buying the laptops. It was a very horrible experience,I'll never ever ship anything via USPS.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
Jonathan and his people are still busy striving over relatively pointless issues and not dealing with the real issues that will bring about growth in that country. The issues are:

- Constant power
- FIRM (none of that uncle aunty rubbish) institutions in place with strict policies and consequences. Making sure to hit the world with news lines whenever these people are caught and dealt with. The Nigerian government is too stupid and they don't understand the power behind reform and media.

China's law today has zero tolerance to fraud. Those caught in it are thrown into prison INDEFINITLY.
In naija, the only thing you are asked is "where my own?".

Small-minded village-men who lack understanding have no business being in power.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by manny4life(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Let's skip the, what I call bullshitting phase, and go straight to fixing the obvious issues. There is no need to get the companies involved when even the average Nigerian is aware of what the problems are, and they were not created on the end of the retailers. Even China has had to modify it's laws, system etc. so that it can better open itself to the world. The world did not have to come to china to beg, China knew it needed the world.

The obvious problems are corruption in the system that are exported even beyond our shores. It is not unique to Nigeria but Nigeria is one of the only countries where the Government does not feel bothered by it, and the effects it has on it's image outside of Nigeria. There is corruption in places like China, etc. but the government works not to allow it beyond it's bothers. In Nigeria's case, anyone who tries to do business with Nigeria, the country, or Nigerians in Nigeria will tell you of their experiences.
Once Nigeria starts to get it's act together, business will not need to be told to do business with Nigeria .. . they will flow in from all corners.

You never cease to bamboozle us with your usual thrash, do you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: I ship goods weekly ftrom US,Europe and few Asian countries like Hongkong(China mainland),Singapore and Malaysia through UPS,DHL and EMS/TNT, never had except when I shipped some laptops from US via USPS(priority mail) which was duly delivered NIPOST office in Festac but I was surprised when I got there as theyt charged me twice the amount I spent in buying the laptops. It was a very horrible experience,I'll never ever ship anything via USPS.

um . . . . USPS does not deliver mail in Nigeria or charge you anything after you pay up at the point where you ship. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed So your tail that USPS came down to Nigeria to charge you extra does not fly at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What USPS does is hand the mail over to the Nigerian end which then proceeds to deliver the good to the end client. If the Nigerian post office chooses then to charge you, it is not USPS charging you but Nigerian postal service doing so. What USPS has is an agreement with the Nigerian end on the cost of shipping items and an agreeement that all goods handed over by the USPS will be delivered to the recipient by Nigerian postal service.

If you walk into your local USPS, you can get information on obtaining more detail on the make up of charges you get whenever you send a package internationally. In many countries still, using state run postal agencies is not only cheaper but reliable. However, Nigerian Postal service/EMS POSt is one I cannot even begin to vouch for. They claim to have a tracking system but that tracking system in place but God help me if I get my hands on the person who generates those IDs only so they can steal your package in the end. grin grin grin grin
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by posh9ky(f): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
@Manny4life, tanks, they are all new stuffs, I intend shiping through USPS but av heard lot of complain abt dem, problems wit delivery or either over-charge u on goods.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by manny4life(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . . . USPS does not deliver mail in Nigeria or charge you anything after you pay up at the point where you ship. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed So your tail that USPS came down to Nigeria to charge you extra does not fly at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your ITK is just staggering, ehhh

USPS liases with NIPOST, I know that for a fact. USPS act as a liason to host nation postal service organization. For instance when I ship samples to China, I walk into USPS, they'll use EMS postal mail, if you track the id, after it has left the U.S. and lands in China, they'll use the host nation postal service to continue the shipping using same tracking #.

Abeg stop disgracing yourself, it's becoming annoying. angry angry angry angry
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by KayDee4: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
manny4life:

You never cease to bamboozle us with your usual thrash, do you? undecided undecided undecided

[size=13pt]There's no much wrong in what Kobo said about corruption and using China as an example. CORRUPTION is obviously the reason why the country's reputation is in shambles and almost beyond repair. The corruption on different scales by Yahoo boys, government officials (@ least Ibori made CNN), etc all contribute to dragging the Nation's name to the gutters and if corruption can be tackled and brought under reasonable control then we're on the path to redemption. The death penalty attached to an offence of corruption in China puts everyone in check.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by komodapson(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
DO AIRPLANES BERTH?
afam4eva:
The point BizBooks is trying to say is that some cities are more easily accessible than others. For example, it's easier to ship to lagos than to ship to let's say Zamfara. If you're shipping to Lagos, the complications will be minimized because the plane first berths in Lagos.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by BizBooks(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What Chucky234 said is entirely plausible. USPS stands for United States Postal Service, the
equivalent of Nigeria's postal service. When you ship items via USPS, they are processed by
the Nigerian postal service. In most cases, the Nigerian Post Office will charge you a fee
before they hand over the package to you. That was what Chucky234 said. He never said he
was charged by USPS.

Each time I ship a package to Nigeria via USPS, the recipient is made to pay to collect it.
The fee is highly negotiable. So whatever they ask you to pay, make an offer. I once paid
20K to collect a shipment of mobile phones after been initially asked to pay 35K.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
BizBooks:

What Chucky234 said is entirely plausible. USPS stands for United States Postal Service, the
equivalent of Nigeria's postal service. When you ship items via USPS, they are processed by
the Nigerian postal service. In most cases, the Nigerian Post Office will charge you a fee
before they hand over the package to you. That was what Chucky234 said. He never said he
was charged by USPS.

Each time I ship a package to Nigeria via USPS, the recipient is made to pay to collect it.
The fee is highly negotiable. So whatever they ask you to pay, make an offer. I once paid
20K to collect a shipment of mobile phones after been initially asked to pay 35K.

chucky234: I ship goods weekly ftrom US,Europe and few Asian countries like Hongkong(China mainland),Singapore and Malaysia through UPS,DHL and EMS/TNT, never had except when I shipped some laptops from US via USPS(priority mail) which was duly delivered NIPOST office in Festac but I was surprised when I got there as theyt charged me twice the amount I spent in buying the laptops. It was a very horrible experience,I'll never ever ship anything via USPS.

a) Sorry, he did not specify that THEY implies NIPOST and not USPS which he actually did business directly with

b) The charge is not an official charge mind you, it is BRIBE. And it has nothing to do with USPS.

c) The system we have been talking all along about is the system NIPOST, EMSPOST or whatever they may now call themselves in Nigeria. That is the Nigerian postal service that steals people's goods or charges them money for paid postage.

d) It is funny how earlier you pretended you had no clue that there was a problem. Now you admit that there is a problem with the NIPOST system in Nigeria? REALLY? Cause on Page one you told us all that as long as you shipped to only Lagos, it was all good? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by manny4life(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt]There's no much wrong in what Kobo said about corruption and using China as an example. CORRUPTION is obviously the reason why the country's reputation is in shambles and almost beyond repair. The corruption on different scales by Yahoo boys, government officials (@ least Ibori made CNN), etc all contribute to dragging the Nation's name to the gutters and if corruption can be tackled and brought under reasonable control then we're on the path to redemption. The death penalty attached to an offence of corruption in China puts everyone in check.[/size]

You strongly believe that there isn't corruption in China based on her example? I laugh in Swahili, if you believe that, you'll believe anything sold to you. The ONLY difference between China and Nigeria is that Chinese people don't do their openly while Nigerians does their openly. Ask anyone who imports from China, they will tell you their experience, Chinese OEM's are very good at scheming folks unless you know their acts, I've been a victim before.

It's not corruption but a host of different things, U.S. is as corrupt as Nigeria, in so many ways, don't get decieved. Nigeria reputation goes beyond corruption, and if you think Ibori's case is the only one, please, do you know how many grand theft and fraud cases that the U.S. has?

I do not support corruption, but all I'm saying is I've seen hardcore fraud from people whom we believe have less corruption. In all, corruption is just a minor check in our reputation, while we need serious checks and balance, other things have to be in place.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
manny4life:

You strongly believe that there isn't corruption in China based on her example? I laugh in Swahili, if you believe that, you'll believe anything sold to you. The ONLY difference between China and Nigeria is that Chinese people don't do their openly while Nigerians does their openly. Ask anyone who imports from China, they will tell you their experience, Chinese OEM's are very good at scheming folks unless you know their acts, I've been a victim before.

It's not corruption but a host of different things, U.S. is as corrupt as Nigeria, in so many ways, don't get decieved. Nigeria reputation goes beyond corruption, and if you think Ibori's case is the only one, please, do you know how many grand theft and fraud cases that the U.S. has?

I do not support corruption, but all I'm saying is I've seen hardcore fraud from people whom we believe have less corruption. In all, corruption is just a minor check in our reputation, while we need serious checks and balance, other things have to be in place.

I think you have just decided to NOT get what everyone else is talking about.
Yes...it would have to be a conscious decision....because I don't want to say you are daft.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
posh9ky: Pls house, I am seriously thinking of starting a business which is clothing (women stuffs generally), sum1 in dis forum says sumthing like it will b seize on arrival 2 Naija, pls how true is dat? Also wat shiping method wld b advice (names precisely), a cheap and secure method pls... Tanks in advance.

You can use cargo shipment - there are a couple of them in London, and they do door to door services..

I use them whenever I send stuffs to my cousins in Naija.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2012
Damn!!! grin grin grin

I remember a guy from Nigeria (Ibadan to be precise) tried to scam me on ebay... The fool had an Asian name, paid me with a paypal account registered to an American address - with a shipping address in Nigeria... grin grin

I just told him; I DON'T SHIP TO NIGERIA, MATE... grin
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by manny4life(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2012
2buff:

I think you have just decided to NOT get what everyone else is talking about.
Yes...it would have to be a conscious decision....because I don't want to say you are daft.

You're right, maybe I've decided not to agree with what everyone is talking about.

Let me borrow your same words - Yes...it would have to be a conscious decision....because I don't want to say you are daft.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2012
BizBooks:

Were you not the person that said:

Why mail Money Orders when you can just do a wire transfer or Western Union/Moneygram.

So as I said, unless you are in big hurry, you are better off using Money Order. Western
Union is very expensive.

Oh ok, we're confusing each other. I get you now. Of course I know the difference in cost of sending money, however the whole point of my statement was his claim that the lost money order was "Money down the drain" which I'm saying its not if you got proof of purchase.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by BizBooks(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:
a) Sorry, he did not specify that THEY implies NIPOST and not USPS which he actually did
business directly with

Chucky234's post was unambiguous. There is no doubt whatsoever that he was referring to
NIPOST and not the US Post Office.

Kobojunkie:
b) The charge is not an official charge mind you, it is BRIBE. And it has nothing to do with USPS.

As I understand it, the charge is actually accessed by men of the Nigeria Customs Service
who have offices inside the Post Office. It is the same in other countries. You pay a
Customs fee for certain packages.

Kobojunkie:
d) It is funny how earlier you pretended you had no clue that there was a problem. Now you admit that there is a problem with the NIPOST system in Nigeria? REALLY? Cause on Page one you told us all that as long as you shipped to only Lagos, it was all good? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What I said is that all the packages I shipped to Lagos in the past few years were all
delivered with none missing. In the 2 cases where they were not delivered, they were
returned to me intact. So there are no discrepancies in my statements then and now.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by posh9ky(f): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2012
Tanks Shymmex, dat helpful, guess I will mk further enquiries der... *winks*
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by KayDee4: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2012
manny4life:

[size=13pt] Of course I agree corruption is a worldwide epidemic, credit card fraud here if i'm not mistaken is higher than in Nigeria and I get scam mails from Americans here too but Nigeria is surely somewhere @ the top of the list. The aggression with which yahoo boys were churning out those scam mails and reaping dividends during the 419 boom era has made a lasting impression which may be difficult to erase. If you say it is not due to corruption, how else do you explain Nigeria's name conspicuously missing from various payment lists (you even attested to having experienced it yourself) when you have other countries like Ghana and Somalia on the list and why would credit card payments for some of the simplest things from Nigeria be rejected. What other reason ? ?
On the govt scale, our politicians steal with audacity. If our politicians steal with half the fear with which people in other countries like China and US do, that will be a bold step forward.
[/size]
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2012
manny4life:

U.S. is as corrupt as Nigeria, in so many ways, don't get decieved. Nigeria reputation goes beyond corruption, and if you think Ibori's case is the only one, please, do you know how many grand theft and fraud cases that the U.S. has?

You do realize that everything you've been posting just to counter Kobojunkie has been straight up crap, right?! undecided
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2012
posh9ky: Tanks Shymmex, dat helpful, guess I will mk further enquiries der... *winks*

wink grin

You can make further 'enquiries' from me offline, I've a couple of aunts involved in that business - and I can get you good stuffs at wholesale prices for shipment to naija..

wink
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2012
BizBooks:

Chucky234's post was unambiguous. There is no doubt whatsoever that he was referring to
NIPOST and not the US Post Office.
No doubt he was referring to NIPOST even when at the end he vouched never to send mail VIA USPS? Are you pulling my legs or something with that ??
BizBooks: As I understand it, the charge is actually accessed by men of the Nigeria Customs Service
who have offices inside the Post Office. It is the same in other countries. You pay a Customs fee for certain packages.

OH MY GOSH!!! YOu are really trying to tell us that when Chuks was charged twice the cost of the laptop he sent, it was merely for CUSTOM FEE[/b]S?? Essentially you are saying that Customs fee on laptops are about 200% the cost of the machine? That is what you are trying to tell us here shocked shocked shocked And [b]Custom fees, rather than being the SET % they are supposed to be, are negotiable? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

CHUCKS did you read that? he is telling you that you you paid the right price.

@Bizbooks, so for the 5 laptops I was able to deliver in 2010, with NO EXTRA CHARGE applied on the Nigerian end, there were no customs fees on those, even though the accompanying customs documents explicitly said there were laptops in each of those boxes? undecided undecided undecided undecided

BizBooks:
What I said is that all the packages I shipped to Lagos in the past few years were all
delivered with none missing. In the 2 cases where they were not delivered, they were
returned to me intact. So there are no discrepancies in my statements then and now.
Interesting stories you tell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Beware Of Unlicensed Online Small Loan Apps/websites / Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.