Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor (5009 Views)

Rape In Church – The Devil Used Me – Pastor / I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. / Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Ninapha(f): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
I kneel my wife down if she disobeys me and i wd do it again and again! Those were the exact words of the man who in the course of the arguement introduced himself as a pastor with one of the NO EAR RING, NO PERMED HAIR, NO MAKE-UP SPIRIT FILLED CHURCHES. I listened to their arguement and i asked the man, Sir dont you thinky ou may be humiliating ur wife especially with d children around. He got even louder on sounding d sanctity of his position. Thats the authority bestowed on me as her husband and as a born again christian she has to obey he stated.

Now Men can u do this? Women, can you take this?.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by nikkyshyne(f): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
For wetin na. I be small pikin?
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by tasandra: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Man of God my foot angrythat guy shuld get a 4uckin life embarassedna the yeye woman i blame,nonsense.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Ninapha(f): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
tasandra: Man of God my foot angrythat guy shuld get a 4uckin life embarassedna the yeye woman i blame,nonsense.
. U harsh oo. But sha d man no try.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dat is arrant nonesense and lack of respect for ur wife.there are many ways of punishing her than making her suffer indignity.i doubt whether that man is a real pastor because if he is he will have read in d bible where it said husbands love ur wives as christ loved d church and gave up his life for her.am nt sayin husbands should die for their wives but they should give her some love and with love comes respect.nawa o.if na me i go call family meeting on top im head.both families will be there.parents of d man and my parents,of couse other elders of d family too will be there from both sides and i will inform his boss to.when i disgrace him and many people talk on our head,he will sit up.tuuuuuufiaaa! So some men are like dis.smh.orisirisi
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 02, 2012
Can't be bothered. If a woman has chosen a certain way of life in 2012, that is her own business.

1 Like

Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Ninapha(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2012
stillwater: Can't be bothered. If a woman has chosen a certain way of life in 2012, that is her own business.
. Abi oo. Imagin d woman's offence sef. Talking back at a photograper whom she instructed to print sample copy of her daughters pix but went ahead and printed who 8 copies. Guess what d pix was bad and he claimed d woman asked him to print 8. She is human for christ sake and can argue wit d photographer.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by deols(f): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^ are u a shrink? how come u know all that happened?
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by dabrake(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
What the hell?

That is why I believe respect should be the foundation when considering marriage. You will learn to love her later.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by bebe2(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin

if u call ur husband daddy, then be ready to be treated like his child.

5 Likes

Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2013
no man can ever, ever do that to me. them no born am well. maybe she is dependent on him so has to do whatever he says.

1 Like

Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by zaimeg: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Many yeye men do it. My neighbour then asked his wife to open her hand while kneeling down. He would then go on to flog her some strokes of the cane like a primary school teacher. I nicknamed him "Headmaster" thereafter.
What women endure in marriage!

1 Like

Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2013
zaimeg: Many yeye men do it. My neighbour then asked his wife to open her hand while kneeling down. He would then go on to flog her some strokes of the cane like a primary school teacher. I nicknamed him "Headmaster" thereafter.

Na wa for some people, this is not humility but slavery, next time you see him doing this remind him she's his wife and not his daughter. I
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by zaimeg: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2013
brito:

Na wa for some people, this is not humility but slavery, next time you see him doing this remind him she's his wife and not his daughter. I
When he is sober, he says he feels ashamed of himself. He has been able to stop the physical abuse now. Working on the verbal abuse and irrational behaviour...
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Ninapha(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
zaimeg: Many yeye men do it. My neighbour then asked his wife to open her hand while kneeling down. He would then go on to flog her some strokes of the cane like a primary school teacher. I nicknamed him "Headmaster" thereafter.
its disheartening hearing what some women endure to be addressed as 'Mrs'. I wd need tripple grace to pull through such.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Some women acts like idi * t s! ! ! Let her keep scrubbing the floors with her knees.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Things people do for in the name of staying married.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by lertee(f): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
She saw all that before she got married,her husband didn't just start punishing her so she has no choice than to endure.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Bootylicious(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Are you for real
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by zaimeg: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bootylicious: Are you for real
Reality ma'am.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Bootylicious(f): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is so funny WT*
zaimeg:
Reality ma'am.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by andyanders: 1:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Ninapha: I kneel my wife down if she disobeys me and i wd do it again and again! Those were the exact words of the man who in the course of the arguement introduced himself as a pastor with one of the NO EAR RING, NO PERMED HAIR, NO MAKE-UP SPIRIT FILLED CHURCHES. I listened to their arguement and i asked the man, Sir dont you thinky ou may be humiliating ur wife especially with d children around. He got even louder on sounding d sanctity of his position. Thats the authority bestowed on me as her husband and as a born again christian she has to obey he stated.

Now Men can u do this? Women, can you take this?.

Do you think all pastors are real? The so called pastor is mentally sick and needed to be taken to the zoo. How can a sane man ask his wife to kneel down.So the person in question need a home in Yaba
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by dayokanu(m): 2:18am On Oct 09, 2013
If the wife isnt complaining then so be it. Some people practise extreme B-D. SM
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 09, 2013
You call it slavery, she calls it love.

You go down on your partner, you call it love, they call it disgusting.

Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor by eforce: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Being an overreligious christian or muslim is not a guarantee of a person not being an abusive partner, unfortunately a lot of people are deceived by this during courtship years. Here are signs of that your potential spouse is an abusive partner.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/signs-of-abusive-relationship.html

(1) (Reply)

Hoe Do Ladies Feel? / Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Femi Osibona, Man Who Makes Little Saints Orphans His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.