Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. (18181 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by johpeace: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dear bros n sis in NL.
Pls does anyone here know about the NB Ability test scheduled to take place at PH,Lag and Abuja b/w d 3rd week of August?.Pls I need a clue on what Workforce meant by 'ABILTY TEST'.Who knws d kind of questions to expect?.Has the format for NB changed?.Pls I sincerely need ur kind input on this.
Thank you all!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by 234GT(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Its gmat.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by tommybanji(m): 2:08am On Aug 02, 2012
How would one apply τ̅☺ take part I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this *Ability Test* ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ pals.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by charlsecy4(m): 5:58am On Aug 02, 2012
johpeace: Pls does anyone here know about the NB Ability test scheduled to take place at PH,Lag and Abuja b/w d 3rd week of August?.Pls I need a clue on what Workforce meant by 'ABILTY TEST'.
Thank you so much for asking. I was about asking the same question.

tommybanji: How would one apply τ̅☺ take part I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this *Ability Test* ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ pals.
You can't apply now. It's for those who were shortlisted from a recent application.

234GT: Its gmat.
Please, how sure are you? I need to know.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by acawo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
pls any1 wit useful info on wt 2 xpect in d test shuld update me pls.my email is akas_lamb@yahoo.com...pls am in nid of shl test qs.tanx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by Examgenius: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Sorry, giving of test packs is closed
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by nyekks: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
johpeace: Dear bros n sis in NL.
Pls does anyone here know about the NB Ability test scheduled to take place at PH,Lag and Abuja b/w d 3rd week of August?.Pls I need a clue on what Workforce meant by 'ABILTY TEST'.Who knws d kind of questions to expect?.Has the format for NB changed?.Pls I sincerely need ur kind input on this.
Thank you all!!!

Ve u got any help yet? I nid d info too

Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by johpeace: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2012
@Nyekks: I am studying aspects of graphs,critical reasoning(verbal analogy),quantitative reasoning,current affairs, etc.
Like to hear frm u pls.
Gudluck!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by johpeace: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2012
@Examgenius.Pls my dear friend, do not take undue advantage in slightly complicated and confused situations.
If u hv got any help,pls share it with open mind knowing full well that someday,u may need somebody's help.
Hv once written NB test @ Charms City and kind of know the areas they focus.Pls be good cos one good turn deserves another.
Thank you,as I wish u goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by emmydeb(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Hi
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by lanruzy: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2012
Can i stil giv u a cal nw. Hp am nt too late.
emmydeb: Hi pals I'v got the pack from exam genius, I wish to share it free wit first four people to demand for it. Call this number wen yu see this message 07033584266. God loves you all
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by Ogogambus: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
changing method,bc i attacked him.hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by ejimoforuche(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
I sent a txt to the number and he sent it to me for free. I tink u rili need to apologise...u guys hardly tink b4 yall talk.I had wanted to help share it but uv spoilt my mood. Good day.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by jammer777: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
I Got the materials (7 packs) from emma free, ogoga, pls just apologise to him.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by emmydeb(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by johpeace: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pls can u send me on my inbox?
cjpval@yahoo.com.
I will be grateful if u can oblige me.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by olabode89(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
I wrote d workforce UACN test early dis year.. It was numerical... SHL format graphs, tables, charts etc.... Then Verbal .... Gmat style critical reasoning and comprehension.... And abstract reasoning....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by Fran6ix1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
please, has ANYONE heard or received further instructions/communications from WorkForce concerning the details of Ability Test, scheduled from the 15th through 22nd of August?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by obuksjr(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
@emmydeb,pls send me d practice material, obuksjr@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by alafefeyeye: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
pls wld also love to ave d pack .my email is teejaysaint@yahoo.com,God bless
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by seunfoster: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will love to have it too º°˚ . Here is •-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸ email address: adregoris@yahoo.com thanks as you extend ur kindness to me.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by emmydeb(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
cjpval@yahoo.com, redbodegeorge@gmail.com, obuksjr@gmail.com, teejaysaint@yahoo.com, adregoris@yahoo.com, ijeziechima@yahoo.com, muscopal@yahoo.com, nanya124@gmail.com, josephbello201171@yahoo.com
I'v forwarded the Packs to ur mail box, you shuld also extend the same help to others. That will be all I will do to help for now. Others in need of the study packs shuld meet the people wit the above mail. I wish you goolduck.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by Lolzinski: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Seun, please send me the pack. I really need it. My email is lolade_duyilemi@yahoo.com. God bless you abundantly!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by seunfoster: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hi lolade av forwarded it to ur box. U can access it now. smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by Lolzinski: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
I received your mail. Thanx Bro...God Bless!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by monami2abd: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hi Seun and Lolzinski please send me the study pack. my mail is idowu.abd@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by mm7: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
seun plz send at favourcity1@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by yemmieh: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
bros me sef go need o, yemioyetoro@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by shaye007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
Good evening.. Pls I will be grateful if u could send me a copy of d pack.
This is my email michael_adesaye@yahoo.com

Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by Bioben: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
Goodevening pls bros can u send d pack to my email Bioben20@gmail.com....tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by urhobotie: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Good evening people..Please I also desire the work force study pack..Abeg make una assist a brother.My mail:smartpaul2009@yahoo.com.God bless U guys...

Interview Invite From BSG LOG 4,agidingbi,ikeja / Which Of These Job Should I Choose? / Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates