Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why (1526 Views)

Which Blackberry Passport Version Do You Prefer?at&t Redesign Or Original Square / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by edlion57(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
i want buy a blackberry am confuse on which model to buy
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by lolu84(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Go for BB Porsche

1 Like

Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by newman10(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
LMAO!
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by sheyma: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2012
Buy a bb with d latest os 7.1 I.e bold 5, touch 2, buh run away from a curve 4.
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2012
sheyma: Buy a bb with d latest os 7.1 I.e bold 5, touch 2, buh run away from a curve 4.
Wats wrong with curve 4
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
pasqal88:
Wats wrong with curve 4

Don't buy any of these. Wait for BB10!!!
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
buy bold 10
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by walcolm(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2012
your budget will help you determine which type to go for.

the BOLD and TORCH series are more expensive than the CURVE series

my advise will be for you to avoid used BB and when you do buy, make sure the one you buy runs at least BB OS6. if you plan on using the device for at least a year, go for one running OS7 i.e BOLD 9900, TORCH 9810 or 9860, curve 9310
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Do You Consider To Be The Best And Why by phazotron(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2013
dude go for torch dat slide one

it has a bigger display than the qwerty versions
it has both qwerty and touchscreen so it has the best of both worlds
who says u can't eat ur cake and have it eh?

(1) (Reply)

The Sudden Hike In Globacom Tariff / Free Mobile Games, App, Theme...wapmasters Download. Surf&fun. / BBM: Blackberry Phones Dealers Lament Drop In Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.