Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

FCMB: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB: (1864 Views)

Major Oil Firm, MRS, Owes FCMB N6.2bn / What Do You Know About Fcmb (first City Monument Bank) / What Is Fcmb Swift Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB: by flexya: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Most of u would av read my blog about FCMB in the last 48hrs. In that time, the attention of the highest level of management within the bank has been drawn 2 the issues I raised and they av left no stone untouched in seein that I am a happy man. It appears there were lapses in communication between myself and the Branch where my account was opened. The strength of an organisation is not in its inability 2 fvck up now and again, but in its ability 2 rectify such mistakes and put systems in place 2 prevent further occurence 2 myself or any other customer. From what I av seen and heard from FCMB in the last 48hrs, I sincerely believe they are truly committed 2 each and every customer. I av reversed my decision 2 cease relationship wit them. Infact, I am confident enough 2 enhance my financial base wit them. I just urge them 2 speed up their merger wit FIN Bank 2 enhance their spread.
Re: FCMB: by aluwimike: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Its a real pity u were treated like this. I personally blame the account officer and the BM who could not call him/her to order.
FCMB is still a good bank, the only problem i have with them is that they charge COT on atm fees which is a wrong practice. I will get them to reverse it and if they refuse would seek redress elsewhere (where they may end up paying my retirement benefit).
Re: FCMB: by Elmosh1: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sure customer is king.

El-mosh
Re: FCMB: by flexya: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
Bodija branch in Ibadan.
Re: FCMB: by timnanu: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
@flexya its rather unfortunate the way you were treated.i Believe the Fcmb i know should have responded to you,they take issues like this seriously.
i sincerlely understand your frustration and believe they will do all in there power to resolve the issue.
We(customers) all over the world now have a voice and i beleive some brands are listening,monitoring and responding
Good points made.
Re: FCMB: by flexya: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
I see FCMBs ppl r trying 2 do some damage limitation on NL.(@El mosh-welcome 2 nairaland! @Timnanu- nice try. All ur previous post had fcmb links- dead giveaway). Well consider this, if one customer complains, 9 others av been piszed off without complainin. Each of those piszed off customers won't do biznes wit u again and will tell 10 others about their experience ie 110ppl r now involved. Wit social media, the figure is probably more. Counter-comments on NL is not the solution (neither is staFf query/dismissal), but rather, redressin the issue so the complainant will be the same person that champions the course on behalf of FCMB. As the yoruba adage goes, ibi ti enu de, ese ko de be i.e where the mouth reaches, the feet cant.

I once had issues wit Arik air, after they lost my luggage on a lagos flight from London. I vowed never 2 fly em again. However, not only did they recover my lost luggage bt it was delivered 2 my (remote) home in ibadan. They kept callinin 2 apologise and even offered my whole family a free upgrade on our next trip. Now, I won't fly any other airline bt Arik (2 UK) and I will argue in their support in hell. All the ppl I told how bad Arik was now loyal customers (courtesy of moi). Its also about putting systems in place for customers 2 complain. How can a bank issue an online customer service number that doesnt work? How can an email not be acknowledged for 4 working day and yet u expect customers 2 say good things about u. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: FCMB: by Iolo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Most of these banks are not ready to serve anybody. When they sack them, they'd complain.

I personally think Stanbic, zenith, gtb are the good banks. Got my stanbic cheque book in 2 weeks plus ATM, opening fees etc cost less than 4k. The fact that they have fewer customers than the average naija bank i fink makes dem give more attention to the little ones they do have.

Acess bank is just a complete disgrace. De sud just fold up already. Haven't gotten my atm card after 6 weeks and seizing my 1.2k or so. Bin dere repeatedly wiv d same its not ready story. I make cash deposits and it takes 3-6hrs to reflect. Only recently had to go to d bank and have dem send an email to d oda access branch wher i deposited b4 dat deposit reflected. Thankfully afta the email was sent, the money was credited into my ac.
Re: FCMB: by buJu234: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
assuming u said VI branch or lagos ; i would have reacted but outside Lagos nothing works in Nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Free Ideas On Making Money Online In Nigeria (no Ebook Sales!!!) / Lesson From The Devaluation Of Ghana Cedi / Do Women Play Bet9ja? These Photos Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.