Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward (1295 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Baby Dedication Of Senator Ita-Giwa's Grandson (Photos) / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by Fibcatcher: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
You call child abuse "hardwork and dedication"?

Do those children look like they want to be at the child factory? ?
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by Yeske2(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2012
^^
Your most sensible post in a long while.
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 02, 2012
Yeske!:
^^
Your most sensible post in a long while.

Your most sensible reply in a long while.
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by ektbear: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2012
All this suffering and pain for a gold medal.

I thought sports was supposed to be fun...
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by Afam4eva(m): 3:51am On Aug 02, 2012
I feel children should be trained up in the way they should and when they grow up, they'll be very good in it. But I'm not in support of taking them through very stringent routines. Slow and steady wins in the race.
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by CyberG: 4:55am On Aug 02, 2012
afam4eva: I feel children should be trained up in the way they should and when they grow up, they'll be very good in it. But I'm not in support of taking them through very stringent routines. Slow and steady wins in the race.

BS! Eastern Germany did something similar in the past with their female swimmer Olympian. China does the same thing to make a point that they can dominate! The only thing you have in common with them is you also share the same ideology and you will have no qualms with doing worse if it will help to sustain the hype that your tribe is better than other tribes in Nigerians. You are a core racist tribalist like the Eastern Germans with their phantom Prussian domination bullshit!
Re: Nigerians Hard Work And Dedication From A Young Age Reap Reward by CyberG: 4:57am On Aug 02, 2012
afam4eva: I feel children should be trained up in the way they should and when they grow up, they'll be very good in it. But I'm not in support of taking them through very stringent routines. Slow and steady wins in the race.

Whoever does this to win a medal is MAD! Someday, the preparation of Olympians will be subject to public review and any country or people who turn humans into zombies or machines just to win a medal must hang by the balls and be banned for a 100 years!

(1) (Reply)

£365,000 Detached House Of Nigerian Terrorist's Father , Raided And Sealed Off / Abacha, Jonathan: What's The Difference? / Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.