Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:58 PM

Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word (32354 Views)

Finish Off My Sentence... / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Bi//tch ar/se, cynical ba/stard! You keep preaching morals, gentleman demeanor, decency and good grace! Where the Bleep is your maturity to accept the fact that I schooled you on your passionate rules, you don't even have the grace and decency to say thank you

What did you say the other time?. . . I should learn from your sordid self? . . . is this your attitude becoming of a gentleman with grace and decency, you freaking id/iot?

@ topic: Wey manweysabi? We need more peeps to keep this place lively! cheesy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
I might even buy a boat and sail the seas like the navy.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ topic: Ah! The human punching bag returns a lot learned and humbled, best stick 2 rules a/s/s/h/o/l/e, else I'll draw rings round you till you become dizzy!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
I am gonna have to delete everything sleazy.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why deleting your sleazy post you slimy geezer? Afraid you might be marked as incompetent on a public forum?

Edit: Hey knucklehead, just noticed your sleazy end-word is the sixth end-word that rhymes consecutively, are we still playing by the rules or not, dunderhead? Motherf/c/uking i/diot that wants to talk about rules he can't keep. You'll wish you never stepped to me you imbe/ci/lic buff/on!

Lord_Reed: I am gonna have to delete everything sleazy.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
This year I'm going higher, I'll get everything I desire.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ahahahaha, for the umpteenth time I've had to school lord reeds on simple games rules with all his kelloggs degree, na wah oooh!

Dem nor teach una manners for kelloggs? Would it hurt you so much to say thank you

@ topic: I so much enjoy kelloggs_reed, I'll be here all-day, all-out and I nor go tire!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
But I have to make sure I don't have too many irons in the fire.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
You lack manners but enjoy pummeling, nor worry, I'll make sure you retire!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lord launch me I wanna be a high flyer!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its less than 2 days to the end of the year marraf/c/uker! Where you wan fly go? Kirikiri? I hope for your sake you ain' a fraudster, kelloggs product with no plans till 48 hrs till new year!

@ topic: spineless, brainless, gutless tripe, you best keep to rules or I'll make you look more s/t/upid than you actually are!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
We could be reaching out for everything if we try enough.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Dude are you mad? How does are rhyme with enough? And remember are is different from flyer before ur kolomental starts again!

@ topic: You should've listened when I said back off, now let the world watch as I strip you bare?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
My vision for this coming year is clear.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Stop kidding yourself, your brain's been destroyed with paraga and ur vision's been blurred by shekpe! cheesy

@ topic: Now that you keep to rules each time I've had to correct you, lets see if you'll stop acting like a hare!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
I think I'll also try so things out on a dare.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lord_Reed: I think I'll also try so things out on a dare.

ugh??

@ topic: I think you're exhibiting post-ar/se-whooping syndrome! cheesy You've also been on this thread since yesterday, you tryna prove something, old man?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ topic: reeds, where u @ grin This coming year, ensure you don't act like a drip pan!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by luxanne(f): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
choi, all_out it has do na. stop drinking that liquor so you don't end up drunk- puking -rhymes insult at lord_reedsmiley
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
luxanne: choi, all_out it has do na. stop drinking that liquor so you don't end up drunk- puking -rhymes insult at lord_reedsmiley
How do you like you and I go on a 'rhyming' reel wink
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by luxanne(f): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
not too good so no fight please
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don't wanna fight too sweet, just a 'tussle' for us to keep fit wink
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by luxanne(f): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
alright sweet bring it on smiley
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
Damn.... Some real shyt been going down on this rhyming skit
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
Big ups to mah buddies for keeping the flow thick!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
luxanne: alright sweet bring it on smiley
that's the spirit babes, bur you've gotta get you swag on cheesy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by luxanne(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
yeah... scared d hell outta me at first, but i had to be brazen
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
You are the bomb babes aint nothing gon' scare such a lovely Maiden smiley
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Talk to me dame, its cold in here, I'm almost frozen! embarassed
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by luxanne(f): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
am flattered hon but you need to go slow on compliments so i don't end up writing shytes as rhymes
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by luxanne(f): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
am not too tight in this but am gonna try my best to make him proud of my rhymes
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by luxanne(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
AlterEgo™:
Talk to me dame, its cold in here, I'm almost frozen! embarassed
you left without a farewell, heart just got crushed and all my excitements drained down the ocean

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.