Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word (32524 Views)

Finish Off My Sentence... / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
1ndidi2:

Don't tell ma secret u ought to be courteous

Okay mam I admit that your beauty is so divine
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Chylo: A porcupine, that ugly creature with spikes up its spine?

And our teachers played a fast one on us and it was the center of their dine
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
This girl so fine she driving cloud nine
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by scholes23(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
HOW CAN I BE FUNNY WHEN I DONT HAVE FOUR KNEES LIKE BUGGS BUNNY WHO DRIVES NISSAN SUNNY AS A CUNNY
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
I see logicboy, tell me now when it come to ryme your argument is just punny
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by GentleNaaz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
She said am caring n loving. My feeling is rising, flying, booming, nt dooming but booing n craving 4 mor of ha loving. ...said am black, my dick is dark, my voice hark lik a dog on bark. My music on track wt Mc clark seletn my track
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
If I have my way, I'd make her mine
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Funny this is one hell of a journey
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:
If I have my way, I'd make her mine

I can anticipate your yummy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
I believe our match is heaven ordained.
Even though now she treats me with disdain
But I know the time go come when sho no go dey complain
Cos wetin I go do her go make her go insane
How do you like cruising round the world in my private plane?
Now that's what I call living life on the fast lane.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
This game has rules and some of you are busy breaking the rules are you insane?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Why all of una nor dey comment? Or y'all ain't got game?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
hornipipe: This game has rules and some of you are busy breaking the rules are you insane?

Yea they are just like wyane
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
hornipipe: This game has rules and some of you are busy breaking the rules are you insane?
Everybody sabi the rule, cos the op write am plain plain
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:
Why all of una nor dey comment? Or y'all ain't got game?

Common bro this folks are more interested in fame
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Wayne doesn't act in a manner that's deign
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ol boy man wan jump ship because this shame don fade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Talking bout Wayne, have you heard his latest mixtape?
Came out about the same time his brother was accused of rapíng that girl wen be like apè.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by dont8(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
I'm courteous, it's obvious.
1ndidi2:

Don't tell ma secret u ought to be courteous
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Like M-I me I wanna get made
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Everybody sabi the rule, cos the op write am plain plain
then make them stop dey post like them get brain drain
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare: Like M-I me I wanna get made
and just like M-I you'll so fade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
I got to cut some people, tell me who has got blade ?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by AlterEgoTM: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
hornipipe: and just like M-I you'll so fade
You dey tell me saye M.I. na man-made?
Wen nor be shoe wey fit be Aba made
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
I am a sword ninja like the famous jade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
AlterEgo™:

You dey tell me saye M.I. na man-made?
Wen nor be shoe wey fit be Aba made
the guy na aba made that's why him empty like glade
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
hornipipe: the guy na aba made that's why him empty like glade

Stop hating and extinguishing Mr Incredible's blaze
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
The guy is always smiling to the bank while you sit down and be eating maize
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
hornipipe: the guy na aba made that's why him empty like glade

Man-made no dey last long like God-made.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by 1ndidi2(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Okay mam I admit that your beauty is so divine

Ooh I likey! U make me feel so fine
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare:

Stop hating and extinguishing Mr Incredible's blaze
nobody is hating on the short like maltina bottle dude, this is only a game abi e dey give you pasture graze?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by omiobo: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
sadeiyare: The guy is always smiling to the bank while you sit down and be eating maize

Life is a race

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.