Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden (3123 Views)

When Your Wife's Ex Boyfriends Wont Let Her Rest / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by kaaz(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2012
I found the pix of ma wife ex hidden in the wardrobe wen i ask her (my wife) she said she kept it for memories and she hide it because she know i will get mad when i see it and she doest want to hurt my feelings
Wat r ur view shld i react to this or just let go?
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2012
she must have been self servicing with that pics. sorry bro ur wife loves someone else
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Chanchit: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2012
Ewwww....! Sowi.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by tobechi74: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2012
She loves her ex more than u
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by fasttrack(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2012
Memories of wat? Atleast he should be a friend of hers on facebook etc so wats the pics for. Obviously she still likes the dude. Its no biggy anyway, just tear n chunk it down the bin
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by masterpiecer(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2012
i dont think its much of a problem, its just a pix, moreover they were married before and i believe they were once good friends, so aving a pix of an old friend shouldnt b a bad idea, at least she hid it frm u, she truely dont want to hurt ur feelings, maybe u should ask her to destroy it since she is no longer in a relationship with him again, secondly, try to get really close to ur wife, be her best friend, dat way she would hide ur in her heart.
wish u good luck
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Sijo01(f): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2012
masterpiecer: i dont think its much of a problem, its just a pix, moreover they were married before and i believe they were once good friends, so aving a pix of an old friend shouldnt b a bad idea, at least she hid it frm u, she truely dont want to hurt ur feelings, maybe u should ask her to destroy it since she is no longer in a relationship with him again, secondly, try to get really close to ur wife, be her best friend, dat way she would hide ur in her heart.
wish u good luck

what are you saying?
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Ranoscky(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2012
masterpiecer: i dont think its much of a problem, its just a pix, moreover they were married before and i believe they were once good friends, so aving a pix of an old friend shouldnt b a bad idea, at least she hid it frm u, she truely dont want to hurt ur feelings, maybe u should ask her to destroy it since she is no longer in a relationship with him again, secondly, try to get really close to ur wife, be her best friend, dat way she would hide ur in her heart.
wish u good luck
No matter how close, if she wants to cheat, she will.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Ranoscky(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Women!

Damn!
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2012
Sorry o poster! But u sure no b jazz dem use collect u from ur ex-wife? Am sure u no dey use ojuju via pics to wire bluetooth ogbemudiaries.My bruda fast for 3days, no doubts d Lord will show u revelations.

Thread closed# cool
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by basher(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2012
From experience (clears throat) - SHE'S NOT OVER HER EX YET AND IS PROBABLY STILL IN CONTACT WITH HIM. It doesn't necessarily mean she's sleeping with him or that she doesn't love you. It's just that some people are genetically programmed to not letting go easily and there might be something, probably emotional, that he's providing for her.

Pick a right time and create the right environment so that she can have the confidence to discuss this issue (without you flying off the handle in some macho way) so that you guys can thrash this thing out once and for all. It may be nothing or there could be a whole lot happening that you don't know about. Either way, once you've settled and have agreed to no more pictures etc, just put the whole thing behind.

If anything similar happens again, you can then do as you wish.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by dabrake(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2012
wish u good luck
So I actually wasted some seconds of my life reading this.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Dondav(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2012
I'll say you beat her up... No excuse for nonsense like that!!
On a second note, I agree with @Basher
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Leyqute(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2012
Don't make rash decisions.......be wary of her. She's bound to confirm your suspicions..........soon
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by masterpiecer(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2012
dabrake:
So I actually wasted some seconds of my life reading this.

and u wasted more seconds typing discry
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by masterpiecer(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2012
Sijo01:

what are you saying?

somethingundecided
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by slimyem: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2012
op,you thrashed this same issue in February 2010..
https://www.nairaland.com/398982/found-pics-wife-ex-hidden
why bring it up again?
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2012
the wife still loves the ex; sad story.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by KINGwax(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2012
chuks01: she must have been self servicing with that pics. sorry bro ur wife loves someone else
cool answer. Plus lemme add me own. Guy, u suck in bed, ur sexx did not even make her forget her ex. Shame on u. Go hang!
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by KINGwax(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2012
slimyem: op,you trashed this same issue in February 2010..
why bring it up again?
em, detective, park well.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by DonaldGenes(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2012
Nothinq special about dat sha..let by qone be by qones...
Fact that its just a mere pix and so it connotes no meaninq except that its just a one off fond memories of someone she knew b4 she met you
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
You actually reminded me to check the post history of any poster before replying, thanks.
slimyem: op,you trashed this same issue in February 2010..
why bring it up again?
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by tpia5: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
I knew the thread seemed familiar.

Think i posted on the other one too.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by dani1luv: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
mstcheeew! angry angry
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by slimyem: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
KINGwax: em, detective, park well.
why?
I dey block your space..abi na you be op?
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by amijid2012(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sorry 2 say dis bro, buh ur wife is confuse grin
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
basher: From experience (clears throat) - SHE'S NOT OVER HER EX YET AND IS PROBABLY STILL IN CONTACT WITH HIM. It doesn't necessarily mean she's sleeping with him or that she doesn't love you. It's just that some people are genetically programmed to not letting go easily and there might be something, probably emotional, that he's providing for her.

Pick a right time and create the right environment so that she can have the confidence to discuss this issue (without you flying off the handle in some macho way) so that you guys can thrash this thing out once and for all. It may be nothing or there could be a whole lot happening that you don't know about. Either way, once you've settled and have agreed to no more pictures etc, just put the whole thing behind.

If anything similar happens again, you can then do as you wish.

This.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Exponental(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
Phuck her calling ur ex's name.
Just teasing, since u didnt react immediately, if u love her n she's apologetic about it, tell her 2 destroy.....n let it go!
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
Op,what possible moral justification will support her discreet nature of been romantically enslaved with an ex photograph.
I sense she is seriously obsessed with this ex of her subconsciously that she need spiritual evaluations to address this psychological imbalance.
Consult the nearest oracle to profer solution on how to revoke any spiritual bondage ur wife must have subject her self to in the name of love.
Otherwise in the near future....you are bound to question the paternity of your kids.
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by NerdyPoet(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ranoscky:
No matter how close, if she wants to cheat, she will.
You can't stop her if she wants to cheat. That guy that propagated okafor's law must be a genius... Shet! Take heart bro...
Re: Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden by NerdyPoet(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
CrownPrince = Internet Babawola , patronize him. smiley

(1) (2)

Few Naughty Things You Should Know... / The Debate - Macho Sex Or True Intimacy? / I Need An Online Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.