Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do (838 Views)

Request For All Unlocking Code Of Network Internet Modem Here Free Of Charge / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do by leverage12(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2012
I cannot use my toshiba laptop without connecting it to electricity, I head the problem is board and battery, please how true is this and what can I do?
Re: Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do by tessyade: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Start with the least possible fault i.e. the battery. Test with a new good battery(though the chances of getting a good one in the market is very slim). If the problem persists then it may LIKELY be the board. If you can get a battery to test with without buying a new one, better.
Re: Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do by leverage12(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
tessyade: Start with the least possible fault i.e. the battery. Test with a new good battery(though the chances of getting a good one in the market is very slim). If the problem persists then it may LIKELY be the board. If you can get a battery to test with without buying a new one, better.
thanks bro, do you think it could be board problem?
Re: Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do by adetwin(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
leverage12: I cannot use my toshiba laptop without connecting it to electricity, I head the problem is board and battery, please how true is this and what can I do?

see if u can't use it with electricity it could b ur battery
Re: Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do by tessyade: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
leverage12: thanks bro, do you think it could be board problem?
Rarely. Focus more on the battery. Except you are convince that the problem is not from the battery then you can think towards the board.
Re: Please HELP, My Laptop Cannot Charge What Can I Do by leverage12(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Thanks guys, I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, / Some Computer Terminologies And Their Acronyms / Need A Neat Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.