Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The First Girl You Wooed In Your Life, Any Speech Disorder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Girl You Wooed In Your Life, Any Speech Disorder? (664 Views)

Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Girl You Wooed In Your Life, Any Speech Disorder? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
As for me, I grew up with the spirit of diffidence. I wasn't social at allllll, such that I couldn't even express myself before a girl I admire cheesy. Then I would rather die in silence than to walk up to a girl. #SecondarySchoolThings#

Guys: Share you experiences.

Ladies: You are not exempted, how did you feel, the First day you were Wooed?
Re: The First Girl You Wooed In Your Life, Any Speech Disorder? by dani1luv: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
mstcheeeew angry angry
Re: The First Girl You Wooed In Your Life, Any Speech Disorder? by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
He gave me a leaflet (d one inside greeting card) n turned back immediately......... I stoped using that route alone to school.

1 Like

Re: The First Girl You Wooed In Your Life, Any Speech Disorder? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sijo01: He gave me a leaflet (d one inside greeting card) n turned back immediately......... I stoped using that route alone to school.
lol...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Reality? / 4 Weeks Vacation; Which State Do You Like / Saying You're Sorry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.