Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial (23482 Views)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by dani1luv: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2012

The singing duo’s mother, who passed on after a heart surgery in India, is believed to be prepared to receive a one in town burial ceremony. Talebearers disclosed that the Okoye brothers led by Jude Engees Okoye, have spent almost N50m on the burial rites for their late mother.

It was also disclosed that the brothers have spent so much in giving their mother a well-befitting and world class burial for who they refer to as the only pillar of support behind the P-Square success.

Services of M.I.C for casket provision as well as interment celebrations have also been contracted. It was also gathered that Peter and Paul have promised to spare no cost in ensuring that their late mother is well laid to rest.

While some of the preparations and items that have seen the brothers spending so much include transporting her remains back to Nigeria; building a mausoleum; ordering for a very expensive casket; engaging services of burial team and event managers as well as catering for i bbnvited guests and colleagues.

Source
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by herbeyzel(f): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
Too much money grin grin
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by dani1luv: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^Na so grin grin
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by miteolu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
If they like let them sell their jet & property no one cares

2 Likes

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by 2mch(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Why are they always making noise about every item or anything they do? Empty barrel...... Complete the rest. People with real money don't advertise, they let people speculate.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
ok......
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by manny4life(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
2mch: Why are they always making noise about every item or anything they do? Empty barrel...... Complete the rest. People with real money don't advertise, they let people speculate.

Geez calm down abeg, it's not that serious.... grin grin grin

Let them spend their money jor, after all, it's only time they will bury their mother...

2 Likes

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dem G̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥ G̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥† †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ir money back shaaaa ! Йą strategy .... Well D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'ve got the money τ̅O̲̣̣̥ spend ... A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ that Ȋ̝̊̅§ waste cux Ȋ̝̊̅† doesn't define a single meaning "RIP" joooooor
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Honeycity(f): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
they have the money let them spend it.
if only they could bribe death!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
World Class Burial? Na wa o! Nothing wey pesin no go hear. 50 million on burial alone! If they had used that money to take her to U.S for good medical treatment,the woman would have been alive! I smell a rotten egg somewhere!

3 Likes

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by gulfer: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
I hope say boys for east no go Kidnap one of them during the burial sha, why are they making all this noise na?

5 Likes

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by AlhajiPastor: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
THANK GOD THEY ARE SPENDING SUCH ON THEIR MOTHER, ITS NOT ON PROSTITUTES AND PERISHABLES LIKE CARS....WISE GUYS, THEIR MUM DESERVES IT.

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Will the 50m make the mother go to heaven, that is rubbish seriously when people are suffering, American Musicians spend money on car cus they buy this cars on their SSN or sometimes auto company give them these car to advertise for them, why on earth will someone use 50m for burial in a country where people are suffering, Burial oh na wah

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by stagger: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Talebearers everywhere.

Did they follow P-Square to the bank and calculate all the withdrawals and expenditure? Besides, can one equate the ove of a mother with money?

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by kpolli(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
who cares? undecided undecided
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by ebamma(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
when she was sick the sent her to india for cheap surgery now that she is dead the are spending millions on the burial,i will reserve my comments.

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by PGON(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
So much money! Casket is going down below, no matter how much you spend in purchasing it.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
ebamma: when she was sick the sent her to india for cheap surgery now that she is dead the are spending millions on the burial,i will reserve my comments.
SPOT ON MY BROTHER.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by IykeD(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
Chill out guys, I read this stuff too, there was no place it was reported that "P-Square said this and that....", why on earth will they pose with their own mother's death and burial? The story is the usual naija gossip things and it's well written there that " it is believed.....". For the gentleman saying they are making noise, calling them "empty barrels...", I really wonder who else has money if you think they don't have money. Please go hustle and don't envy those dudes, they have paid their own dues.

4 Likes

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by btlasisi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
THANK GOD THEY ARE SPENDING SUCH ON THEIR MOTHER, ITS NOT ON PROSTITUTES AND PERISHABLES LIKE CARS....WISE GUYS, THEIR MUM DESERVES IT.

What title would you give spending whooping 50M on burial? if not wastage.

Personaly, i do not subscribe to wastage of money on burial since the best burial one can give his lovely parents is to take very good care of them while they are still alive.

50M burial does not benefit the dead in anyway but just to boost their ego and make a very loud announcement of their arrival in to the multi millionaire club.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by question(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
MONEY MISS ROAD.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by rattyc(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
B4 nko,is their responsibility 2 burial their mumsy based on their level
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by kaiye007: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
berem: World Class Burial? Na wa o! Nothing wey pesin no go hear. 50 million on burial alone! If they had used that money to take her to U.S for good medical treatment,the woman would have been alive! I smell a rotten egg somewhere!
What gaurantee do u that their mother will survive after taking her to USA. Why do kids like u think that US is heaven? wat happend to micheal jackson? where did he died? in Iraq? and so many others. Did psquare told u that they did not flow there mother for a befitting treatment in abroad? Plz get ur figure right b4 u come to public forum to talk trash...mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
ebamma: when she was sick the sent her to india for cheap surgery now that she is dead the are spending millions on the burial,i will reserve my comments.

Abeg the Mama try naaa.. at least she won't be haunting them after the rumored illuminati blood sacrifice conspiracy grin grin grin just wait till PSquare get awards ta MTV Music Awards and start starring in Hollywood movies alongside the 3 stooges grin grin grin grin
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by manny4life(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Do I see haters on NL?
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Jimatex(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
Don't be suprise that their mum's corpse will be kidnapped
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by snakova(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
they have sold their mama's soul to the illuminati for 50 million dollars so they can afford to spend 50 million naira on her corpse. yeye

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by excondido(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
why not feed the hungry children that goes to bed every night without food?

that is where i admire the humility of the muslim faith.

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
snakova: they have sold their mama's soul to the illuminati for 50 million dollars so they can afford to spend 50 million naira on her corpse. yeye

olofofo...see ur big mouth like illuminati undecided undecided undecided

dont say what you dont know Mr embarassed embarassed
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by nigerbabe: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Does it mean der is no true success anywhere? Why are some people so negative? What is d connection with illuminati. Kai!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by ossaisly(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
snakova: they have sold their mama's soul to the illuminati for 50 million dollars so they can afford to spend 50 million naira on her corpse. yeye
I pity U. I pray that u too become a celebrity and know how it is to castigate.
Anyway, 50m is too much for someone that is going down 6feet. But who knows if the media hype is not at work.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
kaiye007:
What gaurantee do u that their mother will survive after taking her to USA. Why do kids like u think that US is heaven? wat happend to micheal jackson? where did he died? in Iraq? and so many others. Did psquare told u that they did not flow there mother for a befitting treatment in abroad? Plz get ur figure right b4 u come to public forum to talk trash...mtcheeeeew
bros u wan wound me with ur grammar? U for write ur comment for pidgin make I understand u wella! How can u compare michael jackson's death to this one? Abeg go siddon joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunella Oscar, Play A Unique Game / Google Celebrates Christy Essien-igbokwe.. / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Enrols In Epic Flight Academy, Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.