Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex (9677 Views)

Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 2:02am On Aug 07, 2012
ese-maro:
Ok am out.NL just ended for me cos no one would ever take me seriously on dis forum.Tanks for d earlier advice anyway.it helped.

Dont go yet. Post your pic and I would know what kind of advice i can give you
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by taryour(f): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2012
ese-maro:
Ok am out.NL just ended for me cos no one would ever take me seriously on dis forum.Tanks for d earlier advice anyway.it helped.

you are out indeed.. Am sure you will comeback soon with another id and start replying your own post yourself. Afterall am not suprised at ur display of posting your bb pin here. At 23years,you should be alot smarter than this....
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha CC Abeg, don't make me choke on this poundo and okro soup Ejo oo grin grin
All of yous on this thread are wicked. Una don finish the eediot. Coogar and dayo got me rotfl grin . Efe, your own dey your body grin

Was she drunk when she posted her pin undecided ? Bless Coogar and dayo for quoting her
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by taryour(f): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2012
chaircover: For a while I couldn't understand what you were all talking about and then I went back to the beginning of the thread and started again and discovered that we have one person messing about with two user names and responding to her own posts

Esemaro/rol you are a very foolish girl and I dont mean this is an insultive way but as a fact. You come on here looking for acceptance on a terrible thing that you plan on doing and then you top it up by giving out your BBM pin on a public forum. You then say that your husband logs into NL. Dont you know that a simple search in google of your pin number will bring up this thread. How do you think I was able to track down and retrieve my stolen blackberry? All I did was to wait a few weeks and then google the pin number. The twerp who had the phone had put it in his facebook profile and from there he was very easy to locate.

Did you say you are a medical student? Dont they carry out intelligence tests before they accept students in medical school these days? Is this the caliber of doctors who will be treating our loved ones back in Nigeria? How have you coped in school all these years with such low intelligence?

Anyway I dont blame you; I blame the older man who inspite of his age is unable to discern good wife material from shoyoyo. . . . Brazilian & mary kay powder will not kill some men. Look at the trash this one has put in his house and he will be beating his chest that he is married. Shioooor angry

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

EOD..oti parri
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by coogar: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2012
chaircover: For a while I couldn't understand what you were all talking about and then I went back to the beginning of the thread and started again and discovered that we have one person messing about with two user names and responding to her own posts

Esemaro/rol you are a very foolish girl and I dont mean this is an insultive way but as a fact. You come on here looking for acceptance on a terrible thing that you plan on doing and then you top it up by giving out your BBM pin on a public forum. You then say that your husband logs into NL. Dont you know that a simple search in google of your pin number will bring up this thread. How do you think I was able to track down and retrieve my stolen blackberry? All I did was to wait a few weeks and then google the pin number. The twerp who had the phone had put it in his facebook profile and from there he was very easy to locate.

chaircover on some NCIS forensic ish.....that's brilliant! you mean the tool pasted the pin of a stolen blackberry phone on his facebook profile? cheiii, nigerians and their persistence to "look big". i hope he was mobbed down and finally castrated when he got apprehended. people like that deserve no pity!

Did you say you are a medical student? Dont they carry out intelligence tests before they accept students in medical school these days? Is this the caliber of doctors who will be treating our loved ones back in Nigeria? How have you coped in school all these years with such low intelligence?

yet we wonder why 550,000 pregnant women die every year in nigeria. ese would rather be on nairaland looking for a bedfellow than save lives!

Anyway I dont blame you; I blame the older man who inspite of his age is unable to discern good wife material from shoyoyo. . . . Brazilian & mary kay powder will not kill some men. Look at the trash this one has put in his house and he will be beating his chest that he is married. Shioooor angry

don't blame the older man.....ese is smart, she probably laced her puss or cook some concentrated love potion to get the man enthused!
lmao@ brazilian and mary kay powder.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by safeact(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2012
ese-maro:
coogar:

[quote author=ese-maro]Anyway lemme just reply d ladies.I ve 2 I'd 's so I logged d first one out because my hubby might check my phone anytime which is normal.I didn't want him 2 knw wat I posted on NL,because he keeps wanting 2 knw if I dnt post any topic @ all.so I logged in d other one of which I registered a long time ago buh neva use it.am not wat u guys tink.am dropping my BBpin for d ladies only so u can add me shw u my pix so u knw am not d Jss3 drop out u re talkn abt.its very degrading 2me nah,my househelp is d one in JSS3.am a medical student in my finals,University of Nigeria.290AD3DA.
Speechless! Still thinking.......my instint tells me that you are here FOR FUN.Family session has bn one of d coolest place to be and its meant for matured minds! Quit playing wit peoples' emotions.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
CC..don finish the matter.grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by safeact(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
[quote author=chaircover) Dont you know that a simple search in google of your pin number will bring up this thread. How do you think I was able to track down and retrieve my stolen blackberry? All I did was to wait a few weeks and then google the pin number. The twerp who had the phone had put it in his facebook profile and from there he was very easy to locate. angry[/quote

Pls CC, i want to know more on how to track down and locate d position of a stolen BB!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
CC, was this in Naija?

And if so, you actually went to the dude's place in person? What if he'd denied it??
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
True.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by coogar: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2012
chaircover: Efe it was Naija. . . of course there are things that I dont want to disclose here lipsrsealed but I got my phone back and that was what matters smiley

why don't you wanna disclose? your information could help other victims of blackberry theft! it's not like there's a gagging order from any naija court. you got robbed and you are sharing your ordeal on a forum. chaircover, you must talk o - don't protect the culprit unless of course the culprit is a nairalander ----- now who on this forum is capable of stealing from you? it's mind boggling, isn't it?
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Chimacks(f): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
Apply self control here.Emotions are meant 2 b controlled.Slip wit ur ex and end up loosing ur husband sooner or later wen he finds out.Of course ur ex wil nt marry u if ur husband throws u out!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by WhyAWhy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
[size=18pt]I feel like SHOOTING women like this DEAD!

How dare anyone entertain the idea of cheating in marriage?!![/size]
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
^^ Same way the men do it too.

You'd better shoot down the men also - that way, you won't be accused of not playing fair.

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
I googled the poster's pin and this is what I got:

*Am Married Buh On D Verge Of
Sleeping Wit My Ex - Family (3 ...
2 days ago... househelp is d one in
JSS3.am a medical student in my
finals,University of
Nigeria. 290AD3DA.
www.nairaland.com/../3*

*View Ese-maro's Posts
3 days ago... househelp is d one in
JSS3.am a medical student in my
finals,University of
Nigeria. 290AD3DA.
www.nairaland.com/ese-maro/
posts*

Dear poster, if by mistake your husband or someone who knows your pin googles it, you are gonna be in massive trouble!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2012
poster, u need help? Ok, i hope dis helps - call ur husband and mother in law together and tell dem wat uv just told us. I tink frm den on, u'd know d next step to take. Ohh, im sorry: i meant d next step wl be taken for u by dem both. I hope dis helps.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by authenticblack: 4:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Things are not always what they seems. Your Ex is more romantic than your husband abi?, Time changes people,we all had relationships,breaking up going into another and finding out that the new one as good, and most a times better than the old one. Don't leave in a mirage because you will end up finding everything irritating,you will stink in your Exes nose and you will regret your action.

Forget about the BB pin,when God is fighting for you,hide yourself under his shadow and forget about this guy who probably would have married a whit girl if he had the chance and forget about you. Be wise oooooooooooo
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by hannydarl(f): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2012
Go ahead. Men believe that women are daft and stupid anyway. So I guess they will understand if you stray. Its expected of us(According to men) to be easily decieved.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2012
By the time I am reading this, I am sure the OP must have had the sex already. How was it ?
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2012
25FA5E19 add me on bb because we need to talk seriously,it's not a matter of play or game! Add and let's talk
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Jellitah: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
OP. . .you dey dia? wink

WE ARE CHOPPING AND STAYING MARRIED. . .PLEASE, DUN MEIN DOZ WHO ARE JOLOZING YOU! wink

You notice how THE SAME 'SAINTS OF FIDELITY' keep jumping out of the woods to make you feel guilty. . . WHILE SLEEPING ON NL?
MOST OF THEM ARE MISERABLE SINGLE OLD CARGOS WHO CAN'T FIND BETA SPOUSES. . .BUT FACEBOOK REMNANTS!
TRY OPEN MARRIAGE JOR. . .NO CHEATS! cool

VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Youngpo413: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
ronkebp:

TAAA.!! WAHLAi zen baka nice mari!! abunde ka sani kena....dan iska!!
b!tch
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Youngpo413: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
roled:

Tanks a lot CC,my hubby knws he is in town but he trust me So much not 2 cheat or do anything funny.He always tells me hw God blessed him wit a beautiful and faithful wife.dat breaks my heart.I ve decided 2 be d woman my hubby tinks I really am.as for d spicing up aspect my hubby really doesn't want to accept new tins.He can't finger me,or go down on me.take note dat am very clean,young and pretty.he is always bothered abt me not gettn hurt during sex and dats makes me so furious.its a lot of distractions.keeps askin,Baby re u ok,hope its not painful(because his manhood is a little on d big side)hope dis and dat.pls be careful dnt hurt urself all in d name of sex.is he cos he is 10 yrs older dan me.Buh I will still try 2 initiate a lot of spicy tins.
your are a b!tch,may me and my whole family never encounter your type.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Youngpo413: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Well said! I couldn't have put it any better cheesy

But you know, I think going by what she's posted, her hubby is of the old school stock (10 year age gap) The guys is obviously reluctant to try anything new hence her frustrations. I mean, come on, in this day and age...what stops him from giving her what she wants? Why on earth should "going down" on his wife be a taboo for him? I bet he doesn't mind, no - probably loves being given a bl[i]o[/i]w-j[b]o[/b]b embarassed

I know this sounds crazy but the poor girl don dey compare hubby's performance with her ex-lover's and finds her husband seriously lacking in that department. I think this thread should be an eye opener to those conservative men who think it's okay to climb aboard, hump away then roll off after their 2 minute explosion.

I'm just *smh* at the selfishness of some of our Nigerian men sha...
the reason why every sane man should marry a virgin...I can't imagine this,tufiakwa.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Youngpo413: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2015
hannydarl:
Go ahead. Men believe that women are daft and stupid anyway. So I guess they will understand if you stray. Its expected of us(According to men) to be easily decieved.
THOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman / ... / Should I Dress In The Presence Of My Five Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.