Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:08 AM

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) (144410 Views)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ogagusps3: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
Were on the front page..
Moranc: Pls any info abt unilag direct entry.
Not that I know.. But current diploma students are applying the same way so they'll have to finish their exams first..
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
MauLag, not Unilag pls
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Toxhaino(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
still waiting 4 d merit list...al iz well
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by matthew41(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
lagconsult: Good day. As well know the cut off points have been released and i have to say they are high. People ask me if i did not meet the cut off what can i do? Thruth is admission this year will be very competitive as 80,000 people opted for UNILAG. Where i come in is helping to source and push for admission so far as the candidate has over 40% aggregate score. Contact me on 08080882285. The clock is ticking...
hope this is not a scam sha
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ovo4u(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls no offences just want to know if this school is still call UNILAG or Maulu or na Man U?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by jlo247(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
bodman4us: U cn nw chk ur admision 2ru jamb site if u meet d cut off mark 2 confirm if unilag av snt d list 2 abj
No admission given yet. U can only see u admission status there after lag released their admission list.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by jlo247(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
lagconsult: Good day. As well know the cut off points have been released and i have to say they are high. People ask me if i did not meet the cut off what can i do? Thruth is admission this year will be very competitive as 80,000 people opted for UNILAG. Where i come in is helping to source and push for admission so far as the candidate has over 40% aggregate score. Contact me on 08080882285. The clock is ticking...
oleeeeeee this one na scam o make u no go fall maga. Shine ur face
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by kunletee: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
can any please update me with change of course form for unilag when is out i score 57.3% and my cutt off is 71 for I.R.P.M can anyone please advice on a course that i can change to that would get me admitted into unilag.... thanks i appreciate...
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
jlo247: God please come to our aids cus today na today eni leni nje. God let me see Dahunsi jelili Omorilewa in the merit list i dont want any mistake to occur, cus have done my part to beat the cutoff mark. God na u e remain to crown my effort with admission. InshaALLAH bosemaje niyen.
oti ribe boss...our names er already on dat list...we er there already
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by jlo247(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
ballow: oti ribe boss...our names er already on dat list...we er there already
my chairman
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
Toxhaino: still waiting 4 d merit list...al iz well
same here ooo

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by kunlaxo: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
Please guys if u r looking for admission in unilag dnt ever bribe or give anybody any cash as most of them are only 419s..U will get another course once u dont meet the cut off mark of your chosen/desired course or u take d diploma exam and pass the cut off of ur desire course..the diploma xam is like post jamb qustion still in the same line of question wt jamb..
Then if r successful u will be admmited into year 2 aftfer 1year dip course still depend on your perfomance and cgpa.one of the benefit of the diploma fee is that u can pay at 4 instalmental bases making it easier for ur parent.

Never patronise touts who collect your money and promise u heaven on earth chance of admission.

The only alternative left incase your name is not in any of the list is to get to d 4th floor of senate by locating the office of the register who is a very humble man and ready to hear issues who will then check which department your score can match.no ojoro or any partiality anywhere.I finished from the school (unilag) and am working in a firstclass coy here at victoria island just wt Unilag degree coupled wt a proffessional pally.If u sure make d list i congratulate u because u will enjoy ur education and as well meet people of diverse status..eg one of the ex minister's son is my friend and many MDs daugthers from different high school in lagos like queens and kings college will really compete wt u which will enable u study hard to be the best among many..and u wl have everything needed to succeed in terms of good library and structures for reseach/development...wish u jambites good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by kunlaxo: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
Please guys if u r looking for admission in unilag dnt ever bribe or give anybody any cash as most of them are only 419s..U will get another course once u dont meet the cut off mark of your chosen/desired course or u take d diploma exam and pass the cut off of ur desire course..the diploma xam is like post jamb qustion still in the same line of question wt jamb..
Then if r successful u will be admmited into year 2 aftfer 1year dip course still depend on your perfomance and cgpa.one of the benefit of the diploma fee is that u can pay at 4 instalmental bases making it easier for ur parent.

Never patronise touts who collect your money and promise u heaven on earth chance of admission.

The only alternative left incase your name is not in any of the list is to get to d 4th floor of senate by locating the office of the register who is a very humble man and ready to hear issues who will then check which department your score can match.no ojoro or any partiality anywhere.I finished from the school (unilag) and am working in a firstclass coy here at victoria island just wt Unilag degree coupled wt a proffessional pally.If u sure make d list i congratulate u because u will enjoy ur education and as well meet people of diverse status..eg one of the ex minister's son is my friend and many MDs daugthers from different high school in lagos like queens and kings college will really compete wt u which will enable u study hard to be the best among many..and u wl have everything needed to succeed in terms of good library and structures for reseach/development...wish u jambites good luck.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by lumousfatty: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls wat is d amount of diploma fee and form 4 accountancy, pls I need d ans ASAP
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by alashor(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
kunlaxo: Please guys if u r looking for admission in unilag dnt ever bribe or give anybody any cash as most of them are only 419s..U will get another course once u dont meet the cut off mark of your chosen/desired course or u take d diploma exam and pass the cut off of ur desire course..the diploma xam is like post jamb qustion still in the same line of question wt jamb..

sir i dont knwn if dere is any advice u culd giv me?i applied 4 biology,and scored 51.63 but wen d cut off list is out,dere is nothng lik biology on d list,would dey giv me zoology or botany which i beat d cut off mark?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by mimicue(f): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
lumousfatty: Pls wat is d amount of diploma fee and form 4 accountancy, pls I need d ans ASAP

20k diploma form and d fees is 350k+
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by oyinyioza(f): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
alashor :
sir i dont knwn if dere is any advice u culd giv me?i applied 4 biology,and scored 51.63 but wen d cut off list is out,dere is nothng lik biology on d list,would dey giv me zoology or botany which i beat d cut off mark?
is there any course lyk biology in unilag?plz check vewi well.i onlx know abt cell biology,microbiology,marine biology,and biology education(faculty of education)
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by lumousfatty: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
@mimicue:thanx
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by alashor(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
oyinyioza: is there any course lyk biology in unilag?plz check vewi well.i onlx know abt cell biology,microbiology,marine biology,and biology education(faculty of education)
no dere is notin lyk dat,but dose ones u mention i didnt meet up dere cut off marks,but wuld dey giv me zoology ,botany or fisheris bcus i beat dere cut off marks,i wuldnt mind if dey culd giv me
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by floflo12: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
Oga oo,whats really wrong with unilag,they should release the list and let us know the koko
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by MATTHEW59: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
alashor :
no dere is notin lyk dat,but dose ones u mention i didnt meet up dere cut off marks,but wuld dey giv me zoology ,botany or fisheris bcus i beat dere cut off marks,i wuldnt mind if dey culd giv me
No, because u did not chose those courses, consider only those that chose a particular course not outside it. Sorry, wait for the change of course stuff.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Junki04(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Scored 58.25 for geography 4rm ekiti state. Any hope please.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by subzero2(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
I tot they hav changed the name of this skul >:
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
sub_zero: I tot they hav changed the name of this skul >:
nd is d changin of d name of d skool is ur new problem ni...nd if yes i guess dis is just d beginin ooo...no wonder dey still dey subtrct frm ur 0(zero) given u sub_zero
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by kunletade(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tank u 4 d info

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by babsomotde(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
2012/2013 Unilag direct entry will be out soon and also to those that s at for this year exam, the admission list will be out any moment from now...So, stay cool but don't freeze
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Stesibelle17(f): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Its takin so lng
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by MATTHEW59: 6:17am On Aug 04, 2012
Stesibelle17: Its takin so lng
As nigerians, waiting is part of the game. Patience is a virtue. Girl, notin 2 lose joor.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by MATTHEW59: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2012
babsomotde: 2012/2013 Unilag direct entry will be out soon and also to those that s at for this year exam, the admission list will be out any moment from now...So, stay cool but don't freeze
DE usually out with supplementary list, kk.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ejyski(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2012
Pls can somebody let me know if unilag pt form is out
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by yamunla(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2012
dermiesarah: Do you think I can still make it to the supplementary list since the applicants are not much?
I am sorry to tell u that u won't be considered for the supplementary list if u don't press a lil button..because other candidates from other dept that have higher marks for Geo Edu will still cross over and make the supplementary list competitive again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here / Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.