Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English (4771 Views)

Have You Ever Written A Book That Makes You Feel On Top Of The World? / The Book That Profoundly Imparted Your Life? / One Book That Changed Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by Oliverlikeme(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
I have left school for about five years now, I found out that i can't speak English flowetery like before, Please some one should help me with names of English text book that will make me speak good and simple English as before
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by Rocktation(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
You really should just read novels. Lots of them.
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by tpia5: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2012
^true.

try brighter grammer as well, or any old nigerian textbook [dont know how you can get them].

or just read novels.

i really dont believe its that hard for a nigerian to speak or write passable english.

if in olden days our parents who were raised by our non-english speaking grandparents, could still learn english even though it wasnt spoken at home, then what excuse do people have today?
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by Oliverlikeme(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2012
tpia@:
^true.

try brighter grammer as well, or any old nigerian textbook [dont know how you can get them].

or just read novels.

i really dont believe its that hard for a nigerian to speak or write passable english.

if in olden days our parents who were raised by our non-english speaking grandparents, could still learn english even though it wasnt spoken at home, then what excuse do people have today?

tanks alot, like us in warri we hardly speak english, what we do speak is pigin English. Al thesame thanks for the ideal.
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by Oliverlikeme(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2012
Rocktation: You really should just read novels. Lots of them.
I've thought of dat, are you sure it will work?
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by Bot2008079: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Reading only novels does not solve the problem,try to attend english tutorials. Best of luck!
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by Oliverlikeme(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
Bot/2008/079:
Reading only novels does not solve the problem,try to attend english tutorials. Best of luck!
tanks got it
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by maclatunji: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
Countdown in English is what you need. Write the exams, read the explanations after each test. You English will never be the same again. Brighter Grammar is good too.
Re: Text Book That Wiil Teach Me English by Oliverlikeme(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
maclatunji: Countdown in English is what you need. Write the exams, read the explanations after each test. You English will never be the same again. Brighter Grammar is good too.
OK, IF I go to bookshop and ask of Coundown, they will give me

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday ( Short Story ) / Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> / The Office Called Sodom...part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.