Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love (4665 Views)

Bonny Island, The True Beauty Of Rivers State / Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
Cyprus, tucked away in the eastern corner of the Mediterranean, is so close to Europe, Asia and Africa that it rightly claims to be a stepping stone to all three continents. The island has a rich, dramatic history of nine thousand years. It was claimed by Ancient Greek, Egyptians and Romans along with Crusaders, Byzantines and Franks, all of whom have left a powerful legacy for the modern visitor to see and admire.

Landscape
The landscape, blessed with natural beauty, is one of infinite variety. Cool, virgin mountains are in contrast to golden, sunny beaches. Tranquil, traditional villages are in striking contrast to modern cosmopolitan cities. The environment of Cyprus is one of the healthiest in the world, free from any kind of pollution.

Economy
The island has many more advantages. Crime is almost non-existent and Cyprus’ economy is booming. Over the past few years Cyprus has emerged as one of the region’s leading business and financial centers. Various sectors of the economy
like tourism, banking, insurance and telecommunications enjoy very high standards as a result of being at the leading edge of technology. Climate
Cyprus enjoys a wonderful Mediterranean climate, with long dry summers from mid-May to mid-October and mild winters from November to February. The mean temperature during the summer is 35 C (96 F) and during winter 8 C (42 F). Due to the marvelous climate and variety of scenery, the island offers endless opportunities for nature lovers and outdoor sports fans. Angling, mountain-biking, hiking, golf and sea sports are but a few of the activities that visitors can enjoy.

All these form an ideal environment for learning, cultural diversity and peace of mind. Cyprus’ qualities provide a firm foundation for the American College’s educational experience which is further enriched by the unrivalled strengths of Nicosia.

The Cosmopolitan City of Nicosia
It is our belief that there is more to being a student than studying. Higher education is about developing your whole personality and participating in a wide range of activities beyond the classroom, library or laboratory.

Above all, being a student means experiencing all aspects of life and having fun – and Nicosia is a city made for fun. There will always be plenty of interesting things to do and see. Within a short time you will discover that you will have the whole of the capital city as your campus.

With a population of over 280,000, Nicosia is the commercial, educational and cultural capital of Cyprus. It is a city full of contrast and interest. It has the spirit of a cosmopolitan city, being large enough to offer a range of social and sports activities, yet small enough to be manageable, accessible and easy-going.

Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
more pics....
for more info...

Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
If you live or travelling to the republic of cyprus,,south cyprus.. share your view and experience here...
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by adigunomomama(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
timmy1999: If you live or travelling to the republic of cyprus,,south cyprus.. share your view and experience here...

♓☺w can ℓ̊ get to this country bro....cos most pple ℓ̊ see going to cyprus for school buh in my own case can ℓ̊ enter with a working hope. Pls reply asap @ OP
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
adigunomomama:

♓☺w can ℓ̊ get to this country bro....cos most pple ℓ̊ see going to cyprus for school buh in my own case can ℓ̊ enter with a working hope. Pls reply asap @ OP
It depend on what ur aim is...you can go there to study or hustle as in work..it all depend on u..
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by adigunomomama(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
timmy1999:
It depend on what ur aim is...you can go there to study or hustle as in work..it all depend on u..

ℓ̊ want to go hustle there, work and get paid, ℓ̊ mean legal work. Hope dere racism is not high like some european country. Guy pls hw much can it cost me to get there and the procedure. Please
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
adigunomomama:

ℓ̊ want to go hustle there, work and get paid, ℓ̊ mean legal work. Hope dere racism is not high like some european country. Guy pls hw much can it cost me to get there and the procedure. Please
Well...I believe if u r a nigerian,u can survive in any country..racism is not much in cyprus, compare to other european country,.in cyprus no one will racist u and u don't av to fear going out to bar or club at nite..so its safe to some extent..well..I can't say particularly about dat.all I can say is that its better if u have someone that can invite u over or u going as a student
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by adigunomomama(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
timmy1999:
Well...I believe if u r a nigerian,u can survive in any country..racism is not much in cyprus, compare to other european country,.in cyprus no one will racist u and u don't av to fear going out to bar or club at nite..so its safe to some extent..well..I can't say particularly about dat.all I can say is that its better if u have someone that can invite u over or u going as a student

Ok, ℓ̊ gat that buh lemmie ask u this, A̶̲̥̅̊яε̲̣̣̣̥ u in cyprus ryt now or here in naija? Pls ♓☺w can ℓ̊ do procedure now cos Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ ready now. What's the first step bro?
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
adigunomomama:

Ok, ℓ̊ gat that buh lemmie ask u this, A̶̲̥̅̊яε̲̣̣̣̥ u in cyprus ryt now or here in naija? Pls ♓☺w can ℓ̊ do procedure now cos Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ ready now. What's the first step bro?
Am in naija nw..but am planning to go this winter by God grace...av been to their embassy twice this year
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
@adigun
I thought u wanted to go to either poland or czech before ..are u not doing that again
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by adigunomomama(m): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2012
timmy1999: @adigun
I thought u wanted to go to either poland or czech before ..are u not doing that again

ℓ̊ get the details of Poland/Czech for study buh too expensive for me, dat is why Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ finding a place to settle and work.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2012
adigunomomama:

ℓ̊ get the details of Poland/Czech for study buh too expensive for me, dat is why Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ finding a place to settle and work.
Ok
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Debesther: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
bro pls i wish to travel for holiday with my wife and two kids to SC,do i need a an invitation ?,what can the total cost of the trip be ?,are they strict with thier visa?.pls i need meaningful response every body
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Debesther: bro pls i wish to travel for holiday with my wife and two kids to SC,do i need a an invitation ?,what can the total cost of the trip be ?,are they strict with thier visa?.pls i need meaningful response every body
Well...it equally simple if you want to visit as touristl or as a student..first of all, you need an invitation from a relative,friend over there..the cost varies..flight ticket can be as high as 200k+ cos its summer..on visa issue if u av the correct documentation,u r free to go..
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2012
If you go to cyprus without visiting paphos city then your jorney is not complete..a small tourist city, rich in culture and world heritage site..in this city, you will see the grave of lazarus,the lazarus church..animal park.water park..its really a place to visit..
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by metro10: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Pls, i need the embassy address and how much is the visa fee? Thank you.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
metro10: Pls, i need the embassy address and how much is the visa fee? Thank you.
First of all..do you have all the required docs with you before you go..
The visa fee is very very cheap..just #2500.
Cyprus embassy,A.G Leventis, iddo house ,oyingbo, lagos
But u must a very strong backing now..getting cy visiting visa now,not easy as before..
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by metro10: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
timmy1999:
First of all..do you have all the required docs with you before you go..
The visa fee is very very cheap..just #2500.
Cyprus embassy,A.G Leventis, iddo house ,oyingbo, lagos
But u must a very strong backing now..getting cy visiting visa now,not easy as before..
Timmy, thanks for the reply. Thats cheap. Wht r the documents. Travelled before.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
metro10:
Timmy, thanks for the reply. Thats cheap. Wht r the documents. Travelled befored.
Just invitation letter from a student and letter from d school too.or ,relative or company over there, accomodation letter...and from you you provide ur detail, employment letter,salary slip,bank statement and u pay d application fee..then u r good to go
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by metro10: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
timmy1999:
Just invitation letter from a student and letter from d school too.or ,relative or company over there, accomodation letter...and from you you provide ur detail, employment letter,salary slip,bank statement and u pay d application fee..then u r good to go
Got that. I don't know anyone there. I wish i do. Hope a hotel reservation is accepted? I will pay a visit to the embassy before the end f the week. Thanks for the info.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
metro10:
Got that. I don't know anyone there. I wish i do. Hope a hotel reservation is accepted? I will pay a visit to the embassy before the end f the week. Thanks for the info.
Yes you can book hotel reservation..
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by metro10: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
Is this by chance different from North Cyprus?
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
metro10: Is this by chance different from North Cyprus?
Way way different..north cyprus is not recognise as a country..its part of cyprus occupied by turkish troop..dey spend turkish money...south cyprus is under EU, and they spend euro...I hope that's clear...am getting ready to apply very soon too
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Ade001: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by metro10: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
timmy1999:
Way way different..north cyprus is not recognise as a country..its part of cyprus occupied by turkish troop..dey spend turkish money...south cyprus is under EU, and they spend euro...I hope that's clear...am getting ready to apply very soon too
Tnks for the info. Would love to call you for collaboration. Email me your number here: e1717@yahoo.com
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by metro10: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2012
@Timmy...Na you be that wey halla me 4 d email?
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2012
metro10: @Timmy...Na you be that wey halla me 4 d email?
Yes its me
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
metro10:
Sorry to ask....have you gone to the embassy yet...what did they told you..a woman called mrs fashina did she attend to you.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:

This poster is aorta of giberrish. He has never visited any country before in his life as he only lives in his one room rented apartment in Emure Ekiti but he kepts on writing rubbish here to seek attention and patronizer. Have you been to either South nor North Cyprus before? if yes where and where and upload your pics here and your visa... am sure he will come and fight me here. Pls stop spreading false hood by giving pple wrong information. You know nothing about traveling and your traveling history is ZERO, proof me wrong if you have any visa on your passport that is even if you have international passport.
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by timmy1999(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sainttracy:

This poster is aorta of giberrish. He has never visited any country before in his life as he only lives in his one room rented apartment in Emure Ekiti but he kepts on writing rubbish here to seek attention and patronizer. Have you been to either South nor North Cyprus before? if yes where and where and upload your pics here and your visa... am sure he will come and fight me here. Pls stop spreading false hood by giving pple wrong information. You know nothing about traveling and your traveling history is ZERO, proof me wrong if you have any visa on your passport that is even if you have international passport.
Well.I laugh in chinese..you sef won form familarity
..am sorry for anybody that patronise u,cos if u r a sorcerer then u av missed ur calling...am not from ekiti and I av not even been there b4..I live in lagos,in my father's house..I don't even need to answer u,cos u don't seem sensible to me..
Re: Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love by Sainttracy: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Well.I laugh in chinese..you sef won form familarity
..am sorry for anybody that patronise u,cos if u r a sorcerer then u av missed ur calling...am not from ekiti and I av not even been there b4..I live in lagos,in my father's house..I don't even need to answer u,cos u don't seem sensible to me..

Have you traveled outside Nigeria before?NO NO Never and if you have kindly post your pics abroad here. Have you had any visa before even from Benin republic? NO NO and if yes post it here. Stop writing rubbish and confusing people. Stop passing around wrong information that may affect people's life forever negatively. You have not been to Cyprus before so why posting about country you have not been? Travel Section of Nairaland needs REAL and HONEST INFORMATION from people living in the country not random entity like you. Pls stop mis-informing people just to give out your email or sought attention from people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou / Sweden Returnee In Tears, Vows Not To Return To Nigeria Again. See Why (video) / Douala: The Economic Capital Of Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.